Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

We think decentralization is my choice we want no cryptocurrency to be controlled and no third party. We feel centered is not good because it only gives a monopoly to one investment holder and many people are miserable.

I will select Decentralized platform as their security is very high, we can do millions of transactions in one second.There are a lot of platform for online business, but we should select those whose security is high, so we can join the crypto industry having a lot of easy features.

Yes you are right my brother you are sharing for right information I think. Decentralized system is very very useful and not control by anyone it is a blockchain. Centralized system I think it is control by anyone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I think both are important and both have advantage and disadvantage. The main important thing is if we use the centralised forum our transaction are not traceable. If we get scam we cannot claim against these kind of platforms

• +2 1

Heloo my dear if you ask me then I say you decentralised system is more better it is more helpful and centralised is not more better so be happy and use decentralised system.

• +1 1

Decentralized means of making income were you have the mandate to regulate and be monitoring your trading, investment without interference of third party rules is the best and most suitable for making huge amount of profits depending on the market factors. And no one can challenges your profits made or progress. That's is one the interesting facts about crypto business

Central and decentralized are both very useful to us but they all peform different function,well in my own opinion i will choose decentralized, because of the high tech and well secured both in term of trading and transaction another major thing is that you control your funds without any task or government personel involved in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Central platform is the best because we want to learn from each other, share ideas and also rate for each other but if is decentralized we can not do such thing to each other for my understanding thanks.

Decentralized for maximum security and focused on confirmed transactions and verified discussions from your company and here you can benefit if you post well every day.

From what a member previously explain,I think if most of the biginner will choose between centralization and decentralisation, centralization because of it's simple principle while with less transaction charges. those that will choose decentralisation are those with high profit and so on

When you invest in the centralize then you does not controlling the market but if the trading is non centralized then you are able to control it's flow.

• +3 1

Decentralized is better then focal on the grounds that it is all in you hand and it gives the period of word and in focal they don't give stage yet that doesn't imply that unfortunately is additionally acceptable however tad decentralized better in security

Hello! Yes you are right. Decentralized trading platforms have more opportunities and opportunities for a person to control the operations that he performs in the cryptocurrency markets, and also not to inform any person or institution about the size of his trade for any reason. What makes transactions on decentralized platforms different. And they are most often hacked.

Yes, I believe the reason for creating crypto resources is a decentralized platform.  I personally like decentralized platforms because it has no one to sit around the system and determine how it will run and how it works.  Decentralization is probably the antidote to the monopolistic ideology that has long frustrated the world.

Of course I believe the reason for creating crypto resources is a decentralized platform.  I personally like decentralized platforms because it has no one to sit around the system and determine how it will run and how it works.  Decentralization is probably the antidote to the monopolistic ideology that has long frustrated the world.  So I would go with a decentralized system instead.

Hi mate, I have never read so many educational articles about decentralized and incorporated exchange. Also, the language and wording you are using are so easy for almost everyone to understand that it is quite possible that it is new or old in cryptography.

Thank you, my friend. It is a very nice explanation and concept. I expect to use decentralized platforms because of hiding our information and the value of the trading that we do. Thank you.

Hello my friend, I think that decentralized platforms are the best, as they are free and independent from the policies of banks and countries, and this increases the demand for them and makes their use safe and working with them achieves high profits and gives a lot of experience and skills in investment

On 1/21/2020 at 11:42 AM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

Honestly speaking, I don't know the different between centralised and decentralised crypto currency platform but from this topics and the reply of others, I'd learnt a lot and I think it is better to decentralise it. This will encourage competition in the crypto market. Thank you. @Nezar

Both are best and both have some setbacks but if we compare them we'll found that decentralization is the best money. There are several reason it is not affected with government policy and price up and down according to the user mode and you can transfer every where there is no boarder restriction.

Harald ancient bangla ancient severe angry encourage armed platforms this is because there would be no one to boss the system around and dictate how it moves and work. Decentralisation is perhaps vacant anxiety may cancle ancestors ancestors about bastohara ambassador 

There are two types of crypto lending: centralized and decentralized. The main difference of each type of crypto lending here is who or what is handling the lending and borrowing process; a business or a protocol.

This is depends on what you want to do, many of us here have very low amounts of money, so paying low commissions is something we have to take into account in the exchange where we are, then we should be in exchange that are centralized as Biannce, Yobit or Coinbase.

As indicated by me there are advantages and detriments of both so to picked which one is better for you you should think about them and match the prerequisites for yourself so you can take a superior choice Thanks friends and best wishes