Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

As for me, I am currently the best trading platform for Yobit, especially after the experience of Robo Trade, the experience was great and this feature is not present in any other trading platform, it is true that the Yobit exchange is a central exchange, but it is a reliable exchange and has been working for several years without any problems and maybe I do With Uniswap experience in the future.

• +5 1

I like decentralized platform most.In my opinion i think decentralized platform is more better then centralized platform.One one can controlled decentralized platform.This is very good platform for us.

From my experience on smart contracts, I'll decentralised platforms is the best, simply because bandwidth is never an issue, as there is no single server that can create an operational bottleneck, it is efficient and have high-speed operations.

• +3 1

You know if we talk about all of them there are several different advantage and disadvantage of them it is we who need to decide which to join and which one we want to work on.

• +4 1

crytocurrency is in its peak and will increse more as it gives good earning and it is all in you and it give the phase of word and in central they don't give phase but that doesn't mean that it us bad that is also good.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/20/2020 at 4:42 AM, Foysal2020 said:

You are right in my opinion decentralized platform is very good because it is very safe and no tax is paid for money. I like these two. Decentralized platform is better.

The decentralised system have many more advantages but it's wrong it's tax free because we are paying fees at exchange and for transactions to miners who approve our transaction at network. The decentralised system have more adoption and cannot be under certain person or organisation. Who control the financial action of crypto currency. You can send crypto one country to another in few minutes. 

Competency of Organizational Personnel: If there are adequate number of capable personnel in an organization, who can take decisions quickly, decentralization works effectively. On the other hand, if management personnel are followers and lack initiative, centralization of authority is preferred.

It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. 

Centralization of power guarantees that the ability to plan and settle on choices is exclusively the duty of top administration. Decentralization alludes then again to the dispersal of forces to center and low level administration by top administration.

Both centralized and decentralised platforms have its own advantages and disadvantages. In case of centralized platforms all the authority to make decisions are vested in the hands of the top level management whereas in case of decentralised platforms, the authority is delegated to all the levels of management. It mainly depends on the personnel in an organization. If the personnel are skilled and initiative Decentralization will be effective where as if the personnel lacks initiative and determination centralization is effective. 

For me, I choose decentralized platforms because if they are hacked, they cannot steal the money we have.
But sometimes I use central platforms because they have a stop loss feature, which is not found in decentralized platforms

Hey friends, for selecting which is better is not difficult but both have its own advantage and disadvantage in decentralised organizations delegates decision authority throughout the organizations.daily decision making invokes frequent and sudden decision but in centralised platform ,  the data is collected in a central data store , which is a part of APL platform the central data store has near real time bi-directional synchronisation with the connected backend application and the business partners , which is formed through asynchronous integrations

Decentralized currencies are better for me. I love decentralization and that is because I gate authority. When the decision is unanimous then we are sure that we made the decision ourselves. So it is better to be decentralized than centralized.

One of the best platforms, in my opinion, is the Yobit platform. A number of my friends have tried it for a long time and have not noticed any errors or playing in numbers, and then it pervades a long list of currencies that can be traded. have you tried it ?

On 1/21/2020 at 6:42 AM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

@Nezar The truth is that I do not care which platform to use, I am one of those who thinks that if my money belongs to me I can handle it from various perspectives, of course I do not leave my coins on any platform, I have them safe (when I have them ) and I use the platforms for commerce, if they require KYC, I do it and continue my way, if they do not require it, I also operate there, always looking for what best suits what I want to do at a certain moment, greetings and thanks for sharing information with us your ideas.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me DEX has the advantages of anonymity and flexibility, but there are many risks related to trust, such as fake token issue on UniSwap. A trader can completely get confused and spend money to buy a fake token.
CEX never has a problem with fake tokens as every listing is confirmed and controlled. However, CEX holds all the user's information, which can make users feel uncomfortable, especially in the event that CEX's client data file is hacked.
As for the risk of attack: both DEX & CEX are targeted by hackers, simply because they contain too much money 🙂
I still believe in choosing CEXs, and try to choose CEXs that do not require KYC from users as Yobit.

• +3 1

Currently, decentralized platforms are better, do not have any complications, and does not ask you KYC, works with algorithms programmed inside smart contracts,more secure,and don't get hacked,ou are the one who controls your coins.

• +1 1

It's really hard getting to use decentralized exchanges most especially due to its  it's UI and UX designs. I had rather go for the centralised exchange that have more tradition of being able to secure my data and funds

Dear friend of all central platforms and decentralize their own uses and the person selects by buying the purchase .... If a person does not want to teach him one and keep an encourage from the outside of the acting in the necessary stiffness if it is normal and unable to do is a centralized deck and also an extra character to a central platform that is possible to buy serious purposes without knowing the buyer person and where you go thank you

• +5 1

If an organization needs an easy-to-manage system that allows it to exert a great deal of control over workloads and user access, a centralized network makes the most sense. Decentralized architecture may be more difficult to implement and maintain, but it offers advantages in terms of redundancy and security.

I prefer centralized trading platforms because I am a beginner and looking for convenience, I can trade and invest in the exchange right away. Regarding security, there are indeed several exchanges that ask for KYC and in my opinion KYC is needed to convert cryptocurrency into fiat.

• +1 1

Decentralization is better than centralization because with decentralization you can make the options or decisions and not others or others, that is good because if you do not want to do something you do not do it but in the other as you have bosses, it is you, your own boss and not someone strange or unknown.

On 1/21/2020 at 12:42 PM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

I think central platforms are the best because central platforms can stop your losses and also can do the work of trading for you.

• +3 1

Decentralised platform is excel as in decentralized platform we be able to trade peer to peer and her we engage in to shell out the committee fee for the talk which will accumulate our currency.