Using smartphones to store bitcoin and adopt the idea of ​​bitcoin globally - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Using smartphones to store bitcoin and adopt the idea of ​​bitcoin globally

With the ongoing development in the crypto industry, technology giants have begun making plans to integrate the digital wallets that store bitcoins in smartphones, as HTC announced late last year the release of a smartphone called "Exodus 1" that works with blockchain technology and contains Digital wallet, and the company explained that the phone will be purchased in digital currencies only.

Samsung also announced the incorporation of digital wallets into “Samsung Galaxy S10 and 10+” phones to enable crypto users to access their savings and investment.

Do you think using smartphones to store bitcoin will help in adopting bitcoin globally?

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

It is true that Bitcoin uses smartphones to store and is adopting the idea of Bitcoin worldwide.  It is hoped that something better will happen.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Yes it is true that Bitcoin we can use right now through smartphones.  And now smartphones have become very important for Bitcoin as everyone can now transact from Bitcoin account to another wallet with a smartphone.  That's why the use of Bitcoin smartphones in cryptocurrency is expanding further.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Smartphones are a force to drive Bitcoin and crypto to new levels of adoption. Still there are threats as we've seen in the past hackers stealing crypto from mobile users with a method called "sim swapping". I suggest to keep small amounts of crypto in mobile wallets and not whole fortunes as a few unlucky people did and got hacked.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, DavCrypto said:

With the ongoing development in the crypto industry, technology giants have begun making plans to integrate the digital wallets that store bitcoins in smartphones, as HTC announced late last year the release of a smartphone called "Exodus 1" that works with blockchain technology and contains Digital wallet, and the company explained that the phone will be purchased in digital currencies only.

Samsung also announced the incorporation of digital wallets into “Samsung Galaxy S10 and 10+” phones to enable crypto users to access their savings and investment.

Do you think using smartphones to store bitcoin will help in adopting bitcoin globally?

This is a very good step as the small crypto holder can not purchase a hardware wallet like trezor and other, but if it is available in a smart phone than it will be very easy to purchase for small investors as well as they can use all other android features on it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

yes i agree with this because of bitcoin you will no hassle to travel and buy to market without getting a lot of fiat coins it so useful to have bitcoin and smartphones..

2 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

It help people to adopt it easily but also it increases the security risk.Because we all know any thing we deleted in Mobile.set always remain in storage and we can recover it.So their password.and phrases are also can restore after they sell their mobile set to any other person.And its easy to hack mobile set then Computer.Esy to stolen.So i will not put my BTC in mobile .Its a candy for robbers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

People use smartphones more than Laptops and PCs these days and surely it can help to extend cryptocurrency adoption if it is integrated into smartphones but we should not forget the fact that smartphones are very susceptible to hacker attacks and storing cryptocurrency in mobile wallets is dangerous. I think Samsung and HTC should think about ways to increase the safety of mobile phones before adding digital wallets to them.

I think using smartphones to store bitcoin will lob more growth globally. Because of the many benefits of Bitcoin transactions through smartphones. You can easily make Bitcoin transactions through smartphones no matter where you are.

Hardware wallets on mobiles have a great potential for encouraging mass adoption of cryptos.

Still we should be aware, that many users keep the same password for all their mobile applications and do not care what they click, what can be dangerous.

• +4 1

We can use our mobile to store our Bitcoin easily there are some good wallets where we can easily store and also we can adopt the world.

• +2 1

As crypto users, smart phones are really important for us to store Bitcoin because on smartphones we can store cryptos very well.  So smartphones are one of the ways I think bitcoin is stored.

We can use our smartphones to store our bitcoins because there are lots of wallets out there that is available in google playstore and apple's store, wallets are now accessible in phones as long as your desired wallet is available to download.

• +4 1

It seems to me that the process of regulating cryptocurrency into smart phones should be introduced, which we heard from the HTC phone company last year that they will launch a smartphone called Exodus 1, which I think every smartphone maker should think about.

• +3 1

It is slowly implemented in other part of the world. The idea is very good, although there will be the advantages and disadvantages. As the world start to innovate new things to make the life easier but still there are also people intend to take advantage. But i hope this will continue, afterall most of the people in the world are using mobile phones

Yes. Most people couldn't afford ledger wallet or nano wallet which is more safer but online wallet will always be portable and open to all users. 

The world is changing a lot now, as well as the changing of the currency system with the change of technology, I think now that smartphones should be upgraded and blockchain based systems implemented, I think the HTC company has made the right decision at the right time.

• +3 1

It is the best strategy to promote crypto and fully adopt globally. We are on the generation that smartphones is very important to ua and convenient for communication. So I think it is a goos way.

It is good information for the world of cryptography and in general for those who are not yet very connected to cryptocurrencies.

The smartphones is a powerful hardware tool, the most successful of the 21st century. In fact, in smartphones we can have the app realted to the crypto world witout restriccions.

But I don't know that there is any pre installed wallet, that requires Google or Apple permissions. They are the owners of the operating systems.

You can place the source of your news.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think it is a Yes because there are many people that using smartphones, if the smartphone has a ability to store cryto currency, many people will know that because it's a parts of specification of phones. And by that many people will try and use crypto after they know about it.

• +3 1

You are right that using cell phones to store cryptocurrencies is very beautiful, but it is full of risks because they are vulnerable to penetration and theft at any moment if we do not know how to act and protect it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you can do this and it is easier to access it everywhere but from my point of view I think you should buy bitcoin and trade it on the computer first because they are more secure than the phone and secondly because it is easier to use in this area

I am going to store my cryptocurreny in my mobile phone ! and I am operating this forum by my Laptop ! I am not using blockchain to store ever never ! xD