Using smartphones to store bitcoin and adopt the idea of ​​bitcoin globally - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Using smartphones to store bitcoin and adopt the idea of ​​bitcoin globally

Yes I agree with you, and I m sure in the future the people will have the access to their Bitcoins and doing purchase with their phone mobile, because in the future the transaction will be device in our hands.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Many people now use smart phones, but if Crypto currency was stored with a smartphone, then it would have been seen by many.

Well,this is great idea especially those who can't afford to buy a hardware wallets. But everything has risks,and mobile phones can easily stolen,so those who are planning to use it as a wallet must be very careful.

That will be a good step to make more people feel good and better about this field but it still need more push form countries.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:15 PM, JoeDavid said:

Yes there are genuine wallets that are operated as mobile apps and they are genuinely used to make a difference in dining cryptocurrecy transactions the best according to me are either coinbase or blockchain 

Sometimes is so much riskier if you store your bitcoins in your phone but that depends on the type of wallet you are using if not a scam wallet

Yes, I read some news that there are some modern phones that began to integrate the wallets with the basic system of the phone, and that Samsung started to offer some devices that contain an internal wallet, and this is really good for the future of encryption and will increase dealing in digital currencies in buying and selling.

I can't understand it properly. How can we store our Bitcoin in smart phones? Should we download digital wallet from Google playstore and then store btc there ?

On 3/16/2020 at 7:48 AM, Babubu609 said:

Sometimes is so much riskier if you store your bitcoins in your phone but that depends on the type of wallet you are using if not a scam wallet

Is less risky than saving to exchanger that can shutdown any time 

It is a distinctive phone and the "Exodus 1" phone works with an Android system equipped with the "HTC Zio" electronic wallet, which will allow the user to exchange cryptocurrencies in an encrypted way, and also provided the phone with "Qualcomm Snapdragon" and "MediaTek" processors.

Smartphones are now almost available for anybody. Every person is now can buy an smartphone and they mostly store their crypto currencies in smartphone based wallets. Bitcoin functions are also quite easy with smartphones. Maybe that is how we can globally reach with anybody in crypto world. 

It is very nice that we can deal with Bitcoin currency through our phones, where we can put currencies inside wallets in mobile devices, and the idea of the wallet has become a basic thing as many communication companies have started adding basic wallets to their devices

This is a  great concept and there ar so many practices are started by the reputed smartphone productions  opanies like HTC, Samsung etc. They have already started to produce smartphones with the loaded Blockchain wallet in it  and it will help people to get involved in the crypto world. 

The storing of Bitcoins is essential in smartphone. Also you can manage to store or sell it in this platforms. But be careful because sometimes the vulnerability of smartphone is higher than desktop according to my experience.

We can use technological evolution for the benefit of our cryptocurrencies, and so on, in turn the issue of smartphones and Bitcoin have a fundamental role beyond what we think, because I say this, in the future Bitcoin will be a source of  payment in markets, even today bitplaza rs a market that charges in Bitcoin.

We can use our smart phones and any other gadgets to store bitcoin and adopt the idea of bitcoin by having an online wallet and engaging in forums like this that talks about crypto currency.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:47 AM, DavCrypto said:

With the ongoing development in the crypto industry, technology giants have begun making plans to integrate the digital wallets that store bitcoins in smartphones, as HTC announced late last year the release of a smartphone called "Exodus 1" that works with blockchain technology and contains Digital wallet, and the company explained that the phone will be purchased in digital currencies only.

Samsung also announced the incorporation of digital wallets into “Samsung Galaxy S10 and 10+” phones to enable crypto users to access their savings and investment.

Do you think using smartphones to store bitcoin will help in adopting bitcoin globally?

Exodus Wallet is an unexpectedly easy-to-use digital wallet with a great reputation and staffed by a well-known professional team in the crypto community. It is the safe choice to protect your currencies.

On 21.01.2020 at 11:47, DavCrypto said:

With the ongoing development in the crypto industry, technology giants have begun making plans to integrate the digital wallets that store bitcoins in smartphones, as HTC announced late last year the release of a smartphone called "Exodus 1" that works with blockchain technology and contains Digital wallet, and the company explained that the phone will be purchased in digital currencies only.

Samsung also announced the incorporation of digital wallets into “Samsung Galaxy S10 and 10+” phones to enable crypto users to access their savings and investment.

Do you think using smartphones to store bitcoin will help in adopting bitcoin globally?

yeah i also heared that samsung, htc and other compaznies making smartphones that can be physical bitcoin wallet and i think its good idea

On 1/21/2020 at 3:17 PM, DavCrypto said:

I have heard about the blockchain phones containing inbuilt crypto wallet to store your crypto currency assets. I also think that such innovations will promote Crypto currency among smartphone users. 

Yes, smart phones have become very important in this field and provide great services and many facilities in the field digital currencies, so smart phones have become an important part of this field 

This topic may be great for many beginners who do not know how and what type of wallets are reliable for them But at the same time it is considered one of the concerns of many old traders who have large sums in their wallets that may relate to many dangers about whether the makers of these phones have anything to do with fraud or not ??? Do they have anything to do with stealing personal information from the governor or not? All these questions are scary for those who want to store their currencies safely. etc.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 1/21/2020 at 11:47 AM, DavCrypto said:

I think  there is a general trend to use digital money and wallets. The digital world will be everything after few years. Back to your question, I think smartphones will support this world.

I usually use my smartphone to keep my altcoins on it, in fact the bulk of the altcoins I keep on the application coinomi for android,is very convenient when traveling, the rest (a few coins) scattered on various exchanges

This is very cool, this will be profitable in both cases, so Samsung will get a large sales percentage for the phone that crypto-lovers will buy and who are looking for safety and credibility as it will also enhance the credibility of the wallets and cryptocurrencies as a matter of fact and cannot be avoided, especially since almost all people use smart phones, these are A way to spread cryptography among people

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/8/2020 at 2:35 PM, Emad ay said:

I think  there is a general trend to use digital money and wallets. The digital world will be everything after few years. Back to your question, I think smartphones will support this world.

Yes, it is a wonderful and useful achievement in the world of cryptocurrencies, and thus the mobile will have an additional job with all the functions available in it, as it will be your digital portfolio in the future .

On 4/9/2020 at 10:57 AM, Rita_Italy said:

Not only bitcoin all the crytpo are user friendly and we can store them to our smartphone easily. Especially bitcoin can store in many secure wallet. And easily we can send and receive within short time

this is more than that it is better, they are making smartphones that will act the same as hardware wallets.