Is invest box profitable? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

In every investment there is a risk of loss, never invest something that you are not willing to lose, however Yobit's investbox is profitable in terms of currencies, but due to the volatile that are the coins in which you should invest, I consider it high risk.

I'm not going to lie to you, I've won money with the investbox but I've also lost it.

Investbox is very profitable if you don't wait too long.  Nearly every coin in an IB will go down in value at a higher rate than the IB return but it usually take a little bit before that strts.  They all eventually become worthless and you have a wait a long time before you get returns.

Yes it is. I am using invest box with easy tokens. I just play dice every day get 1% more from what I have. I found it quite useful, because you can easily invest without being afraid that you may completely loose your funds. 

Hello! If it is profitable, you just have to study well the behavior of the currency in which you are going to invest. You can start with low amounts so that you get familiar. The good thing about investbox is that at any time you can withdraw your investment without any discount.

If it seems profitable to me, I have done it multiple times, what I can recommend is that an investigation of the cryptocurrency in which it is going to be invested should be done so that it can be more secure in the recovery of capital and profit.

I am still interested in making a deposit in the investment box, from what I see it has very good reviews and it seems to be safe, it is not a process that generates profits very quickly but if you think to hold a coin it is better to deposit it here to that is generating passive income in the process.

Well, If you check investbox, the criteria for Bitcoins is just too high for any small time investor. However, can Investbox  be profitable, but the same question can levied on trading, Can trading be profitable. In trading if you low and sell high, you would make profit, same is the case in investbox. If you buy low and put in investbox, and have the sense to withdraw, when you have a decent profit and not wait to be a millionaire or billionaire, then sure its profitable. 

Every investment has a risk and I think that what makes it unprofitable many times is the lack of patience that we do not have when betting on an investment...

You can go testing with a small percentage, with coins like Water that gives you a 3% profit, and you follow up, so you can know if it is profitable or not.

That's what I', doing at the moment and I like it, so I'll gradually increase the amount of investment. If you decide to do it, I hope you do well :)

• +1 1

He estado esperando aprender a usar la caja de inversión en yobit pero no estoy completo para saber cómo es que básicamente amigo tengo un largo camino por recorrer para ver cómo funciona.

In my opinion We talk about how big and how much to invest and then depend on the plan you are going to enter. Although it is profitable, the profit we are talking about is not skyscraper and there are risks that you have to be careful and when the market falls and you fail to sell your coins because it was locked in the investment box.  

• +1 1

InvestBOX YObit
The InvestBOX function is ensured both in the YObit balance for trading commissions and the user balance of the investment plan (that is why it is necessary to have a full Bitcoin to create your own investment plan). In other words, if your funds run out and the plan expires, you don't lose anything at all, you get back what was invested + what was generated in the effective days of the plan. I hope a greeting will serve you mate, there are many video tutorials out there circulating bay.

• +1 1

Yes, but only in certain currencies, it also depends on the action you have to do to receive the% of the investment, since if it asks you to bet 10 times on the dice with btc, you are risking losing money before winning it,greetings.

• +1 1

yes, the interest is amazing but I must say market not always green, how I can recover if my fund only enough for buying, that is my problems...

It seems to me that the investbox offers a great opportunity to those people who do not want to risk so much money and simply invest there safely and earning a%. Very excellent Yobit for this great option to earn money.

• +1 1

Of course, the investment box is one of the most important additions to the site for me, but you should focus on the currency in which you will invest, so do not put all your capital in one currency because after a period the price of the currency will gradually decrease and your daily profit from the currency will not be equal to anything in this case, so focus on stable or new currencies Which is added to the investment fund and carefully calculate your profit rate and everything related to the investment

• +1 1

Of course it is profitable, you just have to know how to work it, the returns are very good and the percentages are the same, so without fear it begins

• Useful or interesting 1

I invested in investbox several times. According to my experience I will say it is profitable only when the coin value remains still. When i invest a coin in investbox, after few months or few days the coin value decreases. Even though I get big sums of invested coin, I do not get it's maximum value when I trade it again. Most of the coins in investbox are not stable.     

• +1 1

Currently, I am using the platform tool to receive 1% daily from Talks, I think they announced that on November 2 it will go on the market so that we can trade. Because so far, this token has no price. And it is also a very high percentage, but since it has no cost, for the moment we are only waiting for its value. It works very well, but keep in mind that some investments have some requirements to be able to enable it, after this, it will automatically give you the reward, but you have to meet these. I think it is an excellent tool and the percentage it gives us is very high

• +1 1