Is invest box profitable? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

I am trying to read the investbox and to me it looks that it is totally safe as you can withdraw if you want and there is no restriction in this. The interest paid is too good and better from other exchanges and I think that many holders will prefer yobit from others.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/21/2020 at 9:08 PM, cryptowinner21 said:

Hi brothers! I think that investbox of yobit is profitable 100 percent if the coin that you invest price is stable! But we can invest to see the result! Thanks for this topic!

That's great we can invest our earnings in invest box and after some time we can get profit i will invest in it .

Actually, Yes! In invest box there are a lot of different profitable offers, thanks to which, your earnings can become much better, and higher! Because they offer really cool solutions, and I believe that you should not miss this opportunity!

• +1 1

Yobit is one of best crypto exchanger and its investbox is really a good creation and profitable as well. Multiple coins are available in yobit investbox for investing. And already percentage is given for profit on each coin. Mostly coins give 1% profit on your investment each 24 hour. So make a huge investment for good profit. But btc is not available in yobit investbox,  i dont think whats reason. In my idea i think yobit does'nt afford because btc has very huge price. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The investbox in the Yobit platform is very good and you can double your money by investing in one of the plans.  But I advise you to invest in a well-known traded currency in order not to lose your money.  There are good investment plans. Choose a plan that suits you.  Beware of bad (uncirculated) currencies.

I am looking at this and it is seem to be profitable if we place correct coins when they are not ready to dump a lot. I hope to buy some but I will try with actual coins and not some that I've never heard before that can easily go to zero and bellow.

Of course the investbox is very profitable. It gives daily rewards how can you think it is not, you have to make a good investment plan in a coin you choose and you can anytime you want stop the investment and sell the coin. There is nothing that makes you lock the coin, this will be unsafe and you should avoid but with Yobit investbox you can feel safe.

• +2 1

It is not very popular in the field of investment .. why the risks I did not understand .. you can simply invest in places that are reliable and of good reputation

I think it can be very profitable but you always have to do your own research and to know if you can have profits you have to look for everything that can happen and make you lose money. If you see good odds you have to know for sure that the prices will stay at this level and maybe there are whales too. I will stay with known coins only in the investbox and the Talk token too.

• +3 1

Yobit investbox is a brilliant invention. It provides top famous cryptocurrencies in which you can trade. It provides huge profits on the investments. 

Yobit investbox is also very save to trade.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't use yobit invest box, but I have seen many people using it, it is 100% profitable, I want to invest my my talk token, I think I will get good amount when the token get listed.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

All your questions are already answered in yobit invest box , next to every currency there qre the details and conditions , i find invest box is profitable to those who have some money not using it so put it in invest box qnd make profits is much better for them

• +2 1

if you don't want to use your funds in trade yes investbox is profitable beucase you don't do anything for get your payment (some plans require dice paying or another token holding)

for example if you just want to keep your invesment on ethereum and dont want to trade with it you can lock your money on investbox. While ethereum value increasing your investet ethereum ammount is too increase.

• +3 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

It looks that it is very profitable. I've read about people that lost money too but this is a risk in all investments so try not to risk a lot of money but be reasonable with it. I have see n some coins dip and maybe it is good only with strong and top cryptocurrencies if there are plans to activate for them.

• +1 1

You can invest your money in an investbox in Yobit.  You must first choose an investment plan that suits you in the currency you want.  There are conditions for each investment plan (minimum investment - maximum - profit rate - profit collection time). Then you can invest in any investment plan suitable for you and your money.  You will not lose your money because you can get your money back with profit at any time.

I think the yobit investbox is safe and don't loss our money. investbox is more profitable than other sites because if we invest our bitcoin and free coins on yobit, it's a tool for  devs to promote their coins. Also you can earn from investbox depends on your coins and amount you invest. Thanks for sharing your quality post about investbox. 

As for me, there are many experiences in a Yebit investment fund, where there are a large number of good investment plans. I invested digital currencies such as water, dog coin, and Russian rubles in addition to the Yoda currency. Your investment is safe, but you should pay attention to currency rates, as they are not fixed if you want to invest with a fixed income Invest in dollars or Russian rubles. Good luck

even if invested box is profitable
trading and better than simply leaving your money passively, even if you lose in trading (this will happen often) you will gain experience
in fact it remains my opinion😁

Investbox is profitable in some cases, because sometimes, some coins or tokens have more than 1 percent daily, but it happens very rarely and if you like investbox - then you should catch these moments and you will surely get some income 

On 1/21/2020 at 3:59 PM, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

for the problem of losing you will not lose your funds if you follow the investment box at yobit, but you also need to pay attention to what coins you will invest, and also don't forget to read the description
Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It's a tool for devs to promote their coins. It's NOT Pyramid / HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxeаs can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it's 100% safe.
InvestBoxes with «new» type - no investment close, you can only get daily percent.
For X100 daily percent D = Yo * 10% / daily (max 100%)
For Corona daily percent C = (amount of Corona-BTC buy orders) / 10. Max percent = 10%

yes if you have just invested your funds by visiting yobit.net/en/investbox/

Yeah sure you can earn some profit from it, but much more useful if their new virtual miners, I recommend you to consider it

Good time of the day! Yes, definitely, investmentbox is a profitable feature. Personally, I used it and received a passive profit of about 1% per day. I recommend trying for a start on a small amount!