Is invest box profitable? - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

Actually i am a beginner so I did not invest in yobit's invest box. But I will definitely try to invest in investbox as many says it is profitable. And if we do not try then we can not get any knowledge and success.

hello dear hope so you are doing well and dear i am newbie and i also want to invest our coin in invest box but i do not know whether it is profitable or not but through reading comment of senior members i think invest on yobit invest box is a profitable so i think we should try it by investing small amount of coin so that if we get profit then invest more than before 

You must first study this platform well and see some investment operations and how they were made. Do some experts ’questions. Take good ideas when you analyze the market conditions. You will be able to earn more profits, first enhance your knowledge and then start your business. My knowledge is still little on this subject. I will not start before consulting and learning.

You can make a lot of money through the correct investment of cryptocurrencies. Investing needs a lot of knowledge and experience. Older members should be consulted in order to avoid falling into risks. To be a successful investor you have to become a long-term owner and not a day trader.

As a beginner, i don't really have much to invest in my wallet but i might make some investments in the future. I've read through the comments and most of them were helpful suggesting that we must think of investing something ince we have a reasonable capital to begin with. Much thanks to all. 

I have not started investing yet because it is still too early for me. I would like to learn ideas and obtain information and knowledge, but for sure when the investment is successful, this will give good profits. I advise you to take the opinion of the elderly members about the investment fund.

Welcome my friend, your question is important
I heard about it, but I did not try it because I am still new here and I need more information

• +5 1

The investment fund is only profitable for those who own large sums, the issuance is profitable in the end, but it depends on the amount in the fund and the percentage determined by the site. It is a reasonable idea to make money in acceptable quantities. It is not a great investment as much as it is a freezing of the saved balance, but the matter is not that bad.

Your investment fund has many offers such as Bitcoin, I think it is 1% and also talk 1% daily, and offers for the rest of the currencies in this investment you keep the currencies to double for you and when they rise, you can sell them and profit with them, but if their prices fall, you can maintain them until they rise again.

• +3 1

In fact, and my dear friend, I believe that the investment fund is not comfortable to some extent because it needs investments of large amounts and profits depend on the cryptocurrency market, which ranges between profit and loss, as well as there is a risk of running out of money and I do not use any type of investment funds for lack of experience. Yes, I would like to invest and increase currency .

Invest in a site yobit Profitable if you are Track currencies and know where to invest your cryptocurrencies And the best amount that you can profit from is 200 dollars for each cryptocurrency you invest in. Do not exceed that number so that your losers are not large.If it doesn't work

2 hours ago, Crypto-boss said:

I'm also considering investing in Yobit Exchange in Investbox because many people claim it's lucrative and many people are hesitant to invest, but I believe we should check it out to see how it works.

@Crypto-boss If you do not have to spend your TALK tokens, you can place them in Investbox to earn 1% every day, it is a good percentage to gather a large amount before doing a good trade with them, do not sell them every day because that way you do not make a profit. Let's hope that token goes up in price so that our earnings are good too.

At present Litecoin is the most ideal choice for everybody to put resources into in light of the fact that it's more dependable just as it's safer to contribute. It can gives us currently more benefit than some other cryptographic money

Am really sorry mate because I'm a begginer so I don't have any experience about yobit invest box and I haven't started collecting my payment yet. I'm still on my weekly posts mate. But senior members will guide you.

Edited by Katanka

My friend, you can visit the InvestBox section of the yobit platform, and there you will find prices, quantity and profits, some are daily and some are monthly ..
I am investing talk and the profits are coming in at 1% daily which is good at the beginning.
I hope you have benefited

• +2 1

Guess what I tried invest box with my talk tokens and it really is profitable and guys , head there it really does work it is something that will work perfectly for you, I never knew how it works and until I followed one of the posts here , steps and I came to understand how it does work and so its true it is a really good investment.

It depends on the type of cryptocurrency that you will use in the investment fund in terms of its high and low price. So choose the right currency that helps you to profit.

I am not invest in investbox because am beginner now and recently join to this forum and am learning yet I have a plan for investment in the future after learn the basics from this forum.

Yes i have heard from our seniors that investbox is very profitable which is present in our yobit account and we just need to open our investbox and then write our balance which we want to invest in investbox then our invest will be cleared. 

No I'm not invest in any of the website like youbit and bitcoin I'm not sure how  the website working  but I'm only hair that this is profitable and best way so as they think what to do. 

Investment in general depends on intelligence and risk. You will definitely fail at some point and will make a lot of fun and at other times you will make great profits. Investing in the field of cryptocurrencies is excellent. You just have to wait until the currency price reaches its peak and then you sell

I have not invested in Yobit before, but I would like to have this experience. Many talk about it. It is very profitable. I think that in the future I will go to the experience of investing in Yobit

I heard, my friend, that investing in it is very profitable, but I have not used it yet because I am new here and I will do research about it, about investing it and how to profit with it.

• +3 1

Yes, investing in the investbox is profitable because it offers about 3% of the amount that we invest, so we must choose the appropriate currency for investment and put a small amount at the beginning, then double the capital to ensure more profits.