What is the "DOGE 10 ds" meaning of the investment plans on the Yobit Exchange site? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

What is the "DOGE 10 ds" meaning of the investment plans on the Yobit Exchange site?

Hello friends, I want to invest Doge coins in the investbox section of the Yobit Exchange site, but I cannot understand the subject "DOGE: 10 ds" shown in the Action Requirement, so I cannot invest in DOGE, you can clearly understand the picture below. , See that picture, and help me if you know the answer.
"Thanks"

Screenshot_1.png

• Useful or interesting 1

I think Doggy 10 DS mean 10 times doge dice game in investment box of Yobit. I think if you invest a minimum of 1000 dogecoins and you have to play 10 DS i.e 10 times doge dice game you will be paid 0.1% daily on your investment.

At Yobit Investbox I know that if we keep our currencies, we can make a good income.  So with that 10 ds of doge coins it seems to me that if you put the doge coin in the invest box then you can earn 10% in that case, here is what you mean.

3 hours ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

Hello friends, I want to invest Doge coins in the investbox section of the Yobit Exchange site, but I cannot understand the subject "DOGE: 10 ds" shown in the Action Requirement, so I cannot invest in DOGE, you can clearly understand the picture below. , See that picture, and help me if you know the answer.
"Thanks"

Screenshot_1.png

You can invest into dogecoin in the investbox, the dige: 10 ds means you have to play the dice using the dogecoin cryptocurrency in yobit, and since it gives 0.1% daily then you will have to play the dice ten times daily in order for you to get that certain percentage. 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Aereen said:

You can invest into dogecoin in the investbox, the dige: 10 ds means you have to play the dice using the dogecoin cryptocurrency in yobit, and since it gives 0.1% daily then you will have to play the dice ten times daily in order for you to get that certain percentage. 

I did not understand this, you say I can be clearer now, but you are saying that I have been told to play dice 10 times, I cannot find the Dice game option on the Yobit Exchange site, if you know you will help me with the Yobit Dice game link, thank you.

The 10 DS that Dougie Coin has, I know, gives us hope for ten percent of the profits if we can invest in Investbox.  So I know that with these 10 DS's we can earn a lot of money every day from doggy coins.

You may have been told to play 10 Dice games, if you want to invest in coinbox, you need to fulfill some of these conditions, then you can invest, but you can opt for more coins of investbox option then you can invest coins without any condition. .

It's mean you must do dice on doge pairs to get your interest on that day and another option if you plan have "Trade" It means you need doing some trade on selected pairs, Anyway thanks for this information gonna look doge investment plan for now!

lo de los 10 ds, es 10 juegos de Dice. As de ir a la barra de arriba donde pone "Dice" hay as de poner la moneda Doge, pon el mínimo que deje poner de saldo, o lo que tu quieras poner y dale a mayor o menor. Has de jugar 10 veces en cada ciclo de pago, osea: si el pago de la inversión es cada 24 horas, deberás hacer 10 Dice cada 24 horas, si no lo haces no cobraras.

1255821454_Dice1de2.thumb.png.3c58ce2d4d01b46b2fa799dec51b381f.png

Dice 2 de 2.png

Un consejo, antes de iniciar una inversión enviar ticket a soporte preguntando si hay fondos para pagar los beneficios o si la inversión esta completa ya. Muchas de las inversiones o están sin fondos para pagar, o están completas "no se pueden hacer más inversiones", o simplemente están paradas y no las borran. 

Suerte.

Si queréis os dejo un par de Referals de webs con cosas parecidas.

GRAVIEX: En este Exchange si compráis la moneda GIO recibiréis beneficios del Exchange de la parte de las fees de todas las compra/ventas hechas con BTC del Exchange. Contra más monedas tengáis más recibiréis. Pagan cada hora.

https://graviex.net/signup?ref=948f5ea2e98e3055eced8c69

Arbistar2.0: Esta empresa podéis o bien depositar dinero en la empresa y dan un ROI de 15% al 17% mensual, o comprar un BOT de arbitraje y vuestro dinero lo tendréis vosotros en vuestros Exchanges a salvo.

http://app.arbistar.com/signup/KRJXARTFRC

I do not know DOGE 10 ds and what is the meaning of the image you have provided and I do not want to use it. is there anything in this forum that can explain to us who already know about this and I hope there is an explanation.

Doggy 10 Ds. I do not understand this, I have never made this investment. For this reason, I want to know what Doggy 10 Ds is, if you explain it, it is likely that we will all understand this.

The part that you selected is the task that is required of you to get the daily profit and that is to play the game DICE on the DOGE pair
10 times and do that every day before the reward counter ends and you will get a reward if you complete the mission successfully and if you do not complete it you will not get anything on that day

THINK POSITIVE

Doggy 10 Ds , I do not understand this , I have never made this investment , For this reason , I want tit know what doggy 10 ds is , if you explain it 

This is my question also. I do not understand what the hack is this. For this reason i do not invest on investbox.   

This "DS" from what I've heard in yobit, somehow it transates to "dice rolls". I wouldn't suggest to play dice though. Personally I wouldn't risk any Bitcoin with gambling activities. No matter how strict you are in your gambling habits there is always a chance that you will be so blind after constantly playing and lose everything.

On 2/2/2020 at 3:03 PM, hmind said:

You have to do 10 tries to join the doge. That is the task you must complete based on the investment needs of the doge to get a percentage of your investment.

oh that's the reason why I can't collect my 0.1% daily profit on investbox. I also invested on doge coins 3days from now. I need to play dice using doge. dang I missed my 3 days profit

Edited by lhen22
poor internet connection. I though my post not posted after few minutes it posted 3times

This really means that, you are required to play 10 dice game daily to be able to claim you percentage. This is called 10 Ds and the minimum bet amount is 0.00001000 sats.

History

19/02 11:00 Closed DOGE #7177480 -1106.99797988 1106.99797988 0.00000000 +1106.99797988 0.00000000 1106.99797988
19/02 10:22 NoDices DOGE #7177480 +1.10699797 1106.99797988 1106.99797988 Not modified Not modified Not modified
18/02 10:22 NoDices DOGE #7177480 +1.10699797 1106.99797988 1106.99797988 Not modified Not modified Not modified
17/02 10:22 Invest DOGE #7177480 +1106.99797988 0.00000000 1106.99797988 -1106.99797988 1106.99797988  
did not know that I need to play dice in order to collect my 0.1% daily profit until I hit closed button. now I exchange again my Bitcoin into doge to invest again in investbox. this  time I know that I need to play dice daily. thanks to this post now I know

On 1/21/2020 at 7:56 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

"Thanks"

Screenshot_1.png

DS on yobit means that you need to do a minimum of 10 dice rolls per day, to receive your daily bonus.

the min. amount to best i 1k satoshi so you need, at least, 10k satoshi to maintain your bonus active

You just need to play the 10 Dice game before investing in cryptocurrency on the Yobit investment box. There are conditions, and they must be met before receiving a reward. 

In fact i understand from your screen shot 10 dice doge. Means you need to play 10 dice games on yobit exchange. So if you wanted to take part in yobit invest box then first play games and then make investment on earn daily interest from your investment. 

Investbox one of the best option that you can use in Yobit website exchange to invest your coins without risk, because at any moment you can close your investment, but yes to use Investbox there is the actions you need to complete one of them Doge 10 ds means you need to play Dice with Doge 10 times.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif