Your game - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xzibit

Your game

5 hours ago, huyasdad08 said:

I like to play dice I think I will never win anything in sports because I am not passionate about it so only the die is my passion.

Playing dice is also a very good game on the gambling world and playing dice game is also easy when you have some techniques.

I see that slot have big fans besides the other gambling games. But we should know that dice will also have big fans too. Those gambling games will be easy to play, and we don't have to have the skills to play, and we don't need to learn to details to play. But it would help if you remembered that you need to control yourself in every gambling game so you don't run out of your money because once you forget that, you will not have a chance to recover and you will lose everything you have. There are many examples that you can find on the internet about one man that losing all of he has.

My game is in the first and the best for me is betting on event game football basketball and more game with odds it's easy to win and and very cool to play 

Dice and slots can be addicting and somewhat fun if played in larger bets, but also risky as hell. I found out that betting in E-sports games is the best and most predictable way. CSGO is my top pick.
Astralis has been the most dominant team for years now except few losses here and there so I've made a good buck on betting them already.

I tried to play slots and dice, but because of them I got too much stress, because I lost a lot of money, the chance of winning is small, so I chose what I know well, and this is football. I advise you to choose what you are well versed in.

I like before dice im playing it if IF there is a free tokens or coins yo play for it but if my own money no i dont. In n dice i tried winning 5x total of 0.05 btc in ithers this is small but for me this is big money.though  i still dont like games or gambling

On 12/14/2019 at 3:37 PM, Zentoly said:
On 12/13/2019 at 11:05 PM, Park Ha said:

For me i like to play dice especially in freebitcoin and also,  in stake.com like Bustabits game. 

Yeah dice is good game and playing dice game is very simple and easy and everyone can easily play the dice game and I like the playing dice on bustadice.

Dice game is a simple game to do. Simply placing the desired bet with each chance of victory, then we can play already. I mostly play dice in Windice.

7 hours ago, Albert said:

I want to agree with your comments because I think most people use good gambling site and most people used trusted gambling site so I am never play slots game  

Right never play slots or dice or any gambling website it's just wasting money and time 

16 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

My preferred game is soccer bet. This is more like betting on my Passion. I hardly play bet solely dependent on luck but recently tried dice with @teminalibug tips. I can boldly say I make more crypto from soccer bet than from trading

If you are interest on soccer and knows how it goes on the game, then it is more profitable because you will always win on your bets and just by bad luck you will lose.

So for as long as you win most keep doing what you are doing bother.

28 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

You are so much on my page. Sports betting is equivalent to trading. After selecting your games you are betting on from careful research, you can put your crypto on it. Make sure the odds are not too outrageous.

There are days I won all my bets and days I loose it all. All in all, betting, just like trading is for the strong

If you red my story ion a gambling section, i too have a lot of profit from gambling on dice games, I'm experienced and i know how to make profit, but sometimes i lost, in the end if you calculate my all time profit I'm positive in all coins, big profit.

1 hour ago, Awaremooner said:

If you are interest on soccer and knows how it goes on the game, then it is more profitable because you will always win on your bets and just by bad luck you will lose.

So for as long as you win most keep doing what you are doing bother.

Football is easy to bet. Simply choose the Spanish league, German and French. I am ultimately choosing these three leagues to bet, because it is very easy to determine the winner and the exact number of goals will always be large. If it's a big club in the league.

3 hours ago, Awaremooner said:
4 hours ago, Man said:

Football is easy to bet. Simply choose the Spanish league, German and French. I am ultimately choosing these three leagues to bet, because it is very easy to determine the winner and the exact number of goals will always be large. If it's a big club in the league.

Do 2 odds four times in a week and you are good. That way, you can easily turn 0.01 Bitcoin to 0.16 Bitcoin in a week by rolling over your bets

How do you say the details. I'm really confused by the intention of 2 opportunities 4 times. What do you mean, if there really is a match that can indeed be bet to win and do it 4 times.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:26 AM, Silvinator said:

I usually use sports betting pages, because there is a certain analysis that can allow you to reduce the risk of losses. Of course, you should always bet carefully.

Yes this is a good idea for those know sport clubs they can earn a big profit.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think the best option or game is using sports betting pages for example Freebitco.in but there are others websites betting where is better to participate betting and you will earn big profits, but yes you need to know the clubs that you will choose to win or loss.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, Awaremooner said:
4 hours ago, Man said:

How do you say the details. I'm really confused by the intention of 2 opportunities 4 times. What do you mean, if there really is a match that can indeed be bet to win and do it 4 times.

What I mean is, I play 2 odds daily which I roll over four days in a week. Let's say I play 2 odds today, the winnings will go into playing 2 odds tomorrow and rolled over four times like that.

Again, I can also play same matches in four places in different market like wins, goals, corner kicks, yellow cards

I'm starting to understand what you mean. Good strategy, you are truly an expert in the field of sports betting. Have you ever won in all your bets placed in one day?

I don't like to gamble, I don't like dice-related games, I choose sports betting but I also have to consider a lot before betting

I like soccer before when cristiano ronaldo is always gaining or alwaysaking hoals for the team but now im switvhing yo my first lovethenba basketball.before i got anaccident this is my sports but after that i just only olaying it in a video games

2 hours ago, jacker said:

I don't like to gamble, I don't like dice-related games, I choose sports betting but I also have to consider a lot before betting

I also dont like gamble real money but in only just making fun ofiti would kike fir example if the other teams in basketball will lose my friends will make her outfit as a girl(he is a boy) but in money betting.no i dont.

Hello. I like playing dice because it's simple and we can change the settings according to our feeling. A lot of crypto dice websites are available on the web. i Like slots too! I plan to learn poker.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I do not gamble now but i have experience of gambling. I used to have bet over matches of cricket and football here you win or loose and thats very addictive i have left gambling or betting because of loss.

On 9/30/2019 at 1:40 AM, xzibit said:

I like slots because of high payouts and lately software developers are making slots to look like games where player need to collect something to get reward, usually followed by lower house edge than old slots had.  And I used to play texas holdem in the past but I can't find crypto related site with enough players on it or site without cheaters (I won't name it).

What type of gambling do you prefer, what is your poison and why?

I think playing of this kind of games just for children they dont know about earning only they knows just playing the games and the value of crypto will increasing on your account .

15 minutes ago, Maaz sultan said:

I think playing of this kind of games just for children they dont know about earning only they knows just playing the games and the value of crypto will increasing on your account .

Tencent company(Call of duty ,PUBG) creator are making new games where the player can buy ,sell and  make coins.This project is under process .Crypto now spreading world wide and new fields are adopting crypto for support.Brode your vision and see them from different angel.

4 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Tencent company(Call of duty ,PUBG) creator are making new games where the player can buy ,sell and  make coins.This project is under process .Crypto now spreading world wide and new fields are adopting crypto for support.Brode your vision and see them from different angel.

Thats good for all the gaming community so they sell and buy their coins the games are so happy if they hears this news .they earn by playing games thats very good .

I still prefer sportsbetting since no code can manipulate the results of the game and its a true provably fair system. But i still play occasional dice and plinko on stake.com from time to time.

spacer.png

I think I like roulette or bitspin more than others, because I think it is easier and more fun than other games.