Never leave your Bitcoins and Crypto in an exchange - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alz190

Never leave your Bitcoins and Crypto in an exchange

On 1/21/2020 at 7:59 AM, alz190 said:

If you are into crypto then chances are that you have dealt with a crypto exchange.

Though there are 2 types of exchanges centralized and decentralized but there is one thing that you must note and be careful about.

@alz190 Thank you, my friend, to make a backup copy of the wallet, and the keys to the wallet are preserved. For that, we must always learn and always offer the best in order not to fall into risks and losses and take appropriate measures in order to preserve the wallet

Exchanges do not give private key and most store finds on hot wallet, they are often hacked by hackers, so why leaving money on exchanges while not trading, instead, wallet is best. 

Yes you have share very good topic

I am also agree with you that don't leave your bitcoin on exchange 

If you are using exchanger you have check first its details 

Secondly you have to make it full secure 

Never leave your crypto currency in exchanger 

Because you can not blindly trust any exchange 

• Useful or interesting 1

For trading you should always choose the best exchange and secure wallet for your coins.it's difficult task to find the best exchange always take in consideration the reviews of the people about the exchange and wallet before the selection.

• +1 1

This is real, since these places are not the safe place to store currencies, we must not place the money and store it on the platforms. Instead, in order to carry out trading, they must move them to portfolios, store them and hold only a small amount of currency in these places.

• +3 1

This is depends on  cryptocurrency exchange you use for holding your crypto coins. If you use big and reliable cryptocurrency exchange. I think there is no issue many people hold big amount of cryptocurrencies on exchange wallets. The main thing is always try to protect your account from hackers if you set strong paswerd and increase your wallet security then i think there is no issue whether you use exchange wallet and mobile wallet

Yeah you're right. It will be bad for us if we left our bitcoin or cryptocurrency in exchange. Because if left them it will be easy for hackers to steal our money from exchange. Once i left my coin in exchange. When i told him them he instantly told me to get it right now and tell me not to left my coins in exchange. So be careful and don't do this.

This is one good piece of advice , we work so hard to earn some coins and we should not leave their safety up to chance. We should take all the possible precautions to keep our investment in a safe place away from hackers and online attacks and all other sudden accidents like the one you have mentioned, an exchange can shuts down without a notice. 

• +3 1

Crypto Exchange Until I deal with cryptocurrencies, I will try to make money by trading my coins through the exchange. So I want to be able to succeed in my life and be rich through exchange sites as a source of income.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:59 AM, alz190 said:

If you are into crypto then chances are that you have dealt with a crypto exchange.

Though there are 2 types of exchanges centralized and decentralized but there is one thing that you must note and be careful about.

That is never leave your bitcoins and other crypto in an exchange.

The reason for this is safety of your bitcoins and crypto

Normally when you sign up for an account and access your dashboard you can access your bitcoin and other crypto deposit addresses from withing your dashboard.

Once you have traded the crypto you own shows up in the dashboard of your account.

Have you ever thought what could happen if the exchange you are trading on today closes down?

All your hard earned crypto money could vanish!!!

So it is very important to withdraw your crypto money and keep it in a wallet.

Also back up the wallet and the private keys associated with your wallet

Yes you are right we should not leave our bitcoins and any other crypto in an exchange for long time because its not safe to keep our bitcoins and crypto into exchange for long time because it might be hacked from someone. I have seen many cases about the hacking of exchange. So we should quickly transfer our bitcoins and crypto into our secure wallet.

When the coins get lost that is it your fantasy will vanish in second. Wallet is the best spot we can spare our crypto resource as long we can keep wallet rules. Trades as of now give a valiant effort however as clients we additionally need get in and get out quick after exchange.

Edited by Mahedi
  • +1 1

Exchanges are made to complete our transactions and do trading not to keep our currency in them. To save our currency we are provided with many safe wallets in which we can safe our currency for a long time. So we should safe our currency in wallets to make them secure and decrease the chances of being hacked. 

Of course if you are trader or you are staking at an exchange you can't put your Bitcoin in a wallet, but you have to be ready to trade, as in the case you decide to trade you will need at least an hour for the Bitcoin to be confirmed in your exchange wallet.

Hi my dear. Hacker is every where and we should protect our asset from them, saving at exchange is really not recommended. Wallet is the best place we can save our crypto asset as long we can follow wallet rules. 

Also exchange account can be back easily if you doesn't pass kyc so hold your balance to wallet only.

Yes of course my friend, I am also agree with you. There are so many scammers in crypto world as well as trading sites too. They can attack with different ways to steal money. But the only way of securing our Bitcoin in trading site that I know in YoBit site which is enabling Two-Factor authenticator security 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

My friend, this talk applies to currencies that you want to keep in the long term, but for the currencies that you want to sell at close targets, it is not possible to pay the transportation costs at every sale and purchase, so the easiest solution is to choose a reliable exchange platform such as Binance or Kucoin, and it is better not to place too large sums on the exchange.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • +4 1

Nobody should just leave the coins invested, in an exchange. I did that only when it wasn't worth it to withdraw, because the value was too little to consider and you should always understand the risks of having anything in an exchange wallet and not in a wallet that gives you the private keys.

Hello my friend, this talk applies to currencies that you want to keep in the long term, but for the currencies that you want to sell at close targets, it is not possible to pay the transportation costs at every sale and purchase, so the easiest solution is to choose a reliable exchange platform such as Binance or Kucoin, and it is better not to place too large sums on the exchange.

• +2 1

You are right. We should never leave our bitcoins or our cryptocurrencies on any exchange. We need to get our Bitcoin or our cryptocurrency in a wallet or withdrawal them but we do not to leave on an exchange. If we leave our cryptocurrency on an exchange, then we will loss our funds with great chance. 

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I always prefer to keep my money in the wallet if I want to keep them stored, but if I want to trade some currencies, I must keep them in the platform and invest them well "consciously" and this will return to me good profits.

• +3 1

I agree completely. Sticking to a cold wallet is the safest option you have which is the best way to keep everything safe and avoid scammers.

This is a good point but in real life experience it is very hard to apply, I have most of my coins in exchanges but I use those I trust the most.

Yes, it is more than a risk for you to protect your money from theft, and this is done by not staying on your money inside any platform. I prefer to keep it inside the wallet so that you do not lose my money if the platform is hacked

On 1/21/2020 at 12:59 PM, alz190 said:

That is never leave your bitcoins and other crypto in an exchange.

The reason for this is safety of your bitcoins and crypto

Normally when you sign up for an account and access your dashboard you can access your bitcoin and other crypto deposit addresses from withing your dashboard.

Once you have traded the crypto you own shows up in the dashboard of your account.

Have you ever thought what could happen if the exchange you are trading on today closes down?

All your hard earned crypto money could vanish!!!

So it is very important to withdraw your crypto money and keep it in a wallet.

Also back up the wallet and the private keys associated with your wallet

I agree with you, storing the Bitcoin that we have on the exchange is not safe, because at any time the exchange can be closed or can be linked so that the Bitcoin that you exchange is not safe. Although storing Bitcoin on an exchange is more practical because we can trade at any time, it is better to keep it in a personal wallet.

• +2 1

Yes it good ,you can hack any time when your privacy wouldn't be your. So it good to you if you ise number of wallet. Don't use the wallet password on any other sites. With this you can havk easily. But if you want to start trading and earning then you need to put some amount on wallet, but some instructions is so important make strong password and use such wallet which is more secure.