What if Bitcoin is challenged by population - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

What if Bitcoin is challenged by population

I had  a thought just the other day, < bitcoin has been made to be limited, and according to what I gather, there about  25billion bitcoins, and of which most have been taken, what happens to when there is a challenge and the cryptocurrency system is adopted as the only way to transact and having bitcoin as the only major currency as we have the dollar as the reserve currency , It bothers me even the thought that could be as limited,knowing the world has about 7 billion people and growing,  what do you think guys , kindly lets discuss , God bless you all.

When Bitcoin Bitcoin is challenged by population over a long period of time, the most likely possibility is that Bitcoin will become increasingly valuable.  As said by @Yomeukhere in the end we all have to make choices on Altcoin may be its reason why Ethereum is made without any limitations, it seems that the reason gospel is the basis for the development of Altcoins to anticipate the crypto market when Bitcoin is very difficult to obtain

2 hours ago, Kariuki said:

I had  a thought just the other day, < bitcoin has been made to be limited, and according to what I gather, there about  25billion bitcoins, and of which most have been taken, what happens to when there is a challenge and the cryptocurrency system is adopted as the only way to transact and having bitcoin as the only major currency as we have the dollar as the reserve currency , It bothers me even the thought that could be as limited,knowing the world has about 7 billion people and growing,  what do you think guys , kindly lets discuss , God bless you all.

I think in future peoples will not only rely on bitcoin there will be another good coins that will work and could be adopted, see the example of XRP which is mostly popular in banking system and ethereum is also popluar in the world.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

It is better if Bitcoin is challenged by the population.  The solution to many problems can be found here.

If Bitcoin accepts the challenge to the world's population, then this will only be a big plus. Well, you need to be indoors, you need to release, and know who. 

4 hours ago, Kariuki said:

First of all, I should say that bitcoin supply is limited to 21 million not 25. If bitcoin is chosen as the only currency for all transactions, the only way to satisfy people needs is to increase the value of bitcoin to compensate for its low volume compared to fiat currencies. Otherwise, people should modify bitcoin and increase its supply limit so that miners can mine more bitcoin to solve the problem of scarcity.

• Useful or interesting 1

See it as reality and good strategy that limited supply is right condition for bitcoin. If bitcoin have more supply it will make fast circulation but in low value, not worth for us. Focus to increase our currency not our bitcoin, make simple strategy but worth because bitcoin has limited supply.

I think you got some wrong information. The total supply of bitcoin is 21 millions. May be i am wrong also. But as far i know the supply is 21 million and like 18 million has been mined already. So there is very less quantity rest in market. So the challenge was always with bitcoin. But this is the reason why it can give us that much value. 

If the world's population increases and they continue to use Bitcoin, I think there will be an increase for something limited. Yes it's possible that Bitcoin will always make a turnaround from buying and selling, I think Bitcoim will still be there.

I honestly didn't get the point in your post. Well if you're talking about the bitcoin according to the world population I think it's pretty good. And also the price of bitcoin is rising day by day. 

bitcoin has come along way in the eight or so year its been in existence but there still a long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used methods of paying for goods and services here a seven of the biggest challanges facing mainstream adoption of bitcoin and what would need to happen for consumer to start using the digital currency on a large scale volatility is a biggest challange of population

Given the amount of users and populations of Bitcoin, we can actually offer many challenges to cryptocurrency against different currencies.  Because we have a lot of users of Bitcoin and in that case the price of Bitcoin but we can take a good amount forward and the transaction is very good Bitcoin.  This is why it will certainly be possible to challenge.

If Bitcoin is challenge by population then the law of supply and demand will take over, the limited supply of Bitcoin and the high demand will cause price to increase base of demand.

6 hours ago, Kariuki said:

The popularity of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin continues to grow and will continue for the next four years. It is also believed that the growth and development of current projects will help in the adoption of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, which leads more people to use it as a payment system.

When all BTC comes to market.They will be more in demand.There price will goes in 100k.People will use it regular base and after some time it will become stable coin.But it is not confirmed they make more BTC for people.

Although your thoughs are impossible to happen because there is going to be no way that the US Dollar is going to be a reserve currency, there are other things that the world would resort to cryptocurrency, like the use of gold. But to engage into you idea, this could possibly mean that the prices of cryptocurrency will surely increase as the demand will soar high.

I don't think bitcoin will be deleted because of its popularity. Because bitcoin is a very huge market none easily delete it. so I think it will not be deleted.

I think another coin will appear that can be used for everyday transactions with a nominal value that is not so high. Because after all the bitcoin has been mined it will be expensive and more suitable to be used as an asset. 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think in my view Bitcoin is created for mass adoption so the issue concerning weather Bitcoin will be challenge by population is not even a problem, since cryptocurrency is created for global adoption. 

If Bitcoin is challenged by the population, it will have enormous implications for our country. Because it will increase the demand for Bitcoin's capital and become more difficult without any restrictions.

This is some of the important decision that it may hamper many hard to the population and also by using this in a very public places. 

The total number bitcoin is 21 million, and since 1mn is with satoshi, there will only be 20 million in use. 

Second, you have to understand, that each bitcoin can be broken up into smaller units called satoshis.

Each bitcoin is 100mn satoshis and you multiply that with 21 millions, you have enough satoshis for everyone.

Now from here comes the speculation, that if each sats goes to 1$, then each bitcoin will be worth 100mn$ and as such will be enough for the whole world and more.

8 hours ago, Kariuki said:

First of all I want to clear there are not 25 billion bitcoins we have only 21 millions bitcoin and we already have 17 millions in existence and just 4 million remain and we are going until 2140 as last bitcoin will mined and if its challenged by population then surely prices will surge and its going to be more high nothing else going to happen.

9 hours ago, Kariuki said:

Bitcoin could be used in fractions. It has 10 crore satoshis. If the 7 billions people start using it. Then price of btc would start rising more. And 1 satoshi would be used for transaction. Then may 1 btc would be equal to the value of 10 btc and 1 btc would work for 10 people.