Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto?

Many have fall victim of hack because of unsafe act on cryptocurrency platforms so be safe by conscious observation, reading, what do I mean before login to any website always be at alert read before uploading your information, what's your opinion?  

• Useful or interesting 16
  • +1 5
  • +2 8
  • +3 5
  • +4 1

The unsafe behavior of the stomach must be taken into account because the Kipit has to work safely and safely, any problem of Kipt will have to be solved and the BTC we get will eat properly if we can work properly.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Yes it is true that many people are hacking because of the unsafe behavior we have in crypto.  So in crypto we have to look at the safe aspects and keep our currency very secure so we can avoid this hacking.  So I think that insecure behavior is never okay in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Crypto currency is actually our unsafe behavior because we lose our currency.  So in crypto we have to resort to some safeguards and to secure some security for the currency.  Only then will we be protected from hacking and unsafe behavior for crypto is not perfect.  We understand it safely and then it must be protected properly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

23 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Many have fall victim of hack because of unsafe act on cryptocurrency platforms so be safe by conscious observation, reading, what do I mean before login to any website always be at alert read before uploading your information, what's your opinion?  

Yes, I agree with what you said. We need to extra carefully to uploading our information to some website, and we need to make sure that the site is safe and not a website that will try to scam us. But it is so difficult to do that because there are so many websites that are ready to get our information and our money, and if we cannot find the information about the site, then we can get lose the money. It is better we hold on for a while to search for the other information so we can be sure to go with them or not.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 1/21/2020 at 5:23 AM, Delgboke said:

Everyone must be extremely careful when senting his private information to anyone online. 

It is better not to trust any project, exchange, ICO, or even any website at all, besides what is absolutely needed.

KYC is a method of tracking down your transaction between your wallets and there are criminals that are looking into addresses conected to everyone in order to find targets to scam them or even extort them. 

Do everything possible to be safe online.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:23 AM, Delgboke said:

Don't share your private key to anyone and safe keep your password from prying eyes.

Always make a backup of every wallet file that are installed on your PC, Multiple backups for added security.

As for phishing well they are getting more sophisticated now and many are still getting trap on their scam activities

• +2 1
  • +3 2

spacer.png

Yes, you are right many of us are victim to hackers due to the browse unsafe I mean before browsing any crypto-related site they didn't follow that the link is safe or they really browse the safe link for that they are being hack.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 1/21/2020 at 8:53 AM, Delgboke said:

Right, we should not work on crypto with closed eyes. And I think no one could hack our accounts if we work cleverly. Most of people only be hacked because of their mistakes.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello my friend, The protection of your account on the encryption platforms and the protection of your wallet is a basic thing and I am protecting all this and reading all the information necessary to protect myself from penetration

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Getting hacked by phishing website is very common thing, People who are new to internet or crypto are the most likely victims of such hack. I would suggest sincerely to please read the forums how to protect yourself from such hacks. Its sad some people live just taking from others, but the joy is in giving and not taking.

• +1 1
  • +3 3

On 1/21/2020 at 4:23 AM, Delgboke said:

In trying to get my 700 Yoda from Yobit telegram, I was almost going to fall for a scammer who posted a link that I should follow to get my coins because admin is at the back of his name. I was going to log into the bot he posted till I saw a member calling him out

• +2 1
  • +3 2

In addition to the things mentioned OP, we must also be good at choosing where to store or trade crypto currencies. Because although we are careful and alert, if the exchange or online wallet that we use does not have a good security system, it will still be hacked

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

People should be investigative and observant before they try to join something, it's hard for us to know what is legitimate and safe because in the internet even the safest looking website can still deceive or scam you. Always ask other user about their opinion about a certain website before joining.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

6 hours ago, 4Anush4 said:

I think people becomes victim of hackers because of their own mistakes. They shouldn't blame crypto for lost their money. Crypto world is a place where people successfully earning big money. 

I also think so. people become victim because they are not aware about their personal information and they don't care about the security and his asset.

• -1 1
  • +3 2

Yes i am fully agree with your opinion. It can cause a huge loss to us. It can take or steal our whole earning or profit from our account. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

18 hours ago, halloweed said:

People do not care about security because they do not have many coins to worry about losing them, security is always boring, but scammers are who we should be careful with.

i think hackers will not hack your account and take your 100$ because as they always saw there is a bigger fish to fry and we are not even worth the hack haha.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

yep they should research the review of the site before to enter because nowadays there are many fake sites existed, like fake wallets, fake exchanges, fake airdrops. etc..

• +1 3
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

yeah, we all should be careful about our activities we should never share our personal data on this world. this is not safe place to share our data. we have to be crypto otherwise anyone can hack us.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I constantly encounter fraudulent projects in cryptocurrency , but after I read the reviews everything becomes clear, my advice is: Always read the reviews, you can determine how honest the project is

• +2 1

Never think anything and never to do thing without doing investigation about them, so be careful because we are in the space of internet exposed for many fraudulent cryptocurrencies projects.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Of course, my father's fearful person is afraid of his personal information and financial balance, and he must verify every website before registering for it.

• -1 1

There are many site out there that are created to steal your information. Many are scam site. Any site that requires your private keys is a scam site. Just as you have side, one have to be careful in patronizing this sites. We will succeed!!

• +2 1

I am using my all legal money i don't want to get arrested for shady things.I am law abiding citizen and follow the rules.So i am not worry about any thing government can monitor me i not doing anything illegal.

• +1 1