Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto?

You are absolutely right because you better not login to some unknown crypto site whether than losing your account of your email or anything else you have.

That's true we shouldn't be caught doing an unsafe act, we should always play safe else we will be victim of hackers, it's not adviceable to share personal information with strangers, because you can't trust nobody, hackers can use the information there get to operate.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Very beautiful participation and clarifies many matters to members, especially beginners, because the crypto world is full of scammers who try to steal us in any way so we have to pay attention to these people and get away from them as much as possible

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, unfortunately, every day there are many violations of the accounts of investors and the goal is to steal their money, you must always observe the safety conditions and stay away from every suspicious link.

3 hours ago, vincedig said:

yes you are right and share best experience about this, beware such hacking system and not share any current information of your account like private key in this why you do not in safe mode.

there are fake airdrops that will tell you to give backup phrase of  your wallet be very careful about those, i hope my warning gets to the newbies.

With the increase in demand for digital currencies, fraud in this area has increased. Not only in penetration of your accounts, but also the most delicious of things. We have to take precautions in everything we do, because you will not recover what is taken from you, because I agree with you in what you said.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well, we can avoid being hacked by the hackers by simply used some secured online wallets so that they will not access your account and also some of the hackers are using viruses to hacked your personal computer so you need to have an strong anti virus to be dispose this kind of viruses.

On 4/19/2020 at 10:29 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right  my friend we should  be carefull in the world  of crypto  on every  step. As there is number  of scammers in crypto.  If we don't  care we could be caught  in trouble. 

Yes I think that we should not do good things in cryptocurrencies because if you are caught red handed here in cryptocurrencies is you will get investigated for cyber crimes and I hope that people will not try to do bad things here in cryptocurrencies. 

34 minutes ago, Qazi said:

mostly hackers targeting there targets with spoofing websites or spoofing emails, It we can double check while loging in and if we remember that site was. com or. net or. org then it is safe for us with real site. 

Well, you're trying to say that they're creating some phishing websites so that when they're logged in, you will get their accounts, so we need to double check it if this is safe or not, happy posting.

7 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Two factor authenticator is really recommended by the experts because it gives a very secured service you can have. I recommend you google two factor authenticator because it is the most common and easy to use.

Yea, the authenticator might serves as a protective measures to ensure that your funds are safe and only you can used it, but whenever you're u misplaced  it, you will undergo verification before you have access to others

Yes, you are right, fraud is so prevalent that it cannot be described on the Internet, with all sites, platforms and chat groups, a person must always be attentive to everything he does so that he does not fall into the trap of scammers.

Or finding out and doing proper research about the platform before revealing your personal information. And, phishing links are now commonly used once they are sent to emails, once you click on it, boom, you are directed to phishing sites and any information released on there is dangerous. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think there is so many ways to safe your money and your own personal DATA by reading more about how to protect your own self and learn more about how is the scammers work to get the money and the DATA

Security is what all web surfing users will actually crave about as much as things and tech improve, we see new schemes no how sites as Being looted and shit down after severe lost. As having to be care full on how we share sensible data like identity on the net should be of care

This is absolutely true, in order to stay safe from hackers and keep your money from being stolen, you must verify the site's URL before logging in to it and before any exchanges on the site because it is possible that hackers send URL fake in order to steal your personal information

Yes, we need a lot of caution when registering on any site, especially with the large number of viruses and fraudulent sites

On 5/12/2020 at 6:43 PM, Kutulay said:

Yes, many were crypto safe, many fell into the hands of hackers and scammers to get information by going to an unknown site or in the process of searching for a site to earn additional income and expecting scammers to fall into the unknown.

Yes I think that cryptocurrency is safe but there are others that still falling into the hands of cryptocurrencies hackers and I think that it is not good because they are hacking others money and I think that is not good for the reputation 

If you are right we must be very attentive when entering our webestrsitios we must activate all the security measures as they verify it second factor 

Unsafe act on crypto will be very difficult because it will directly banned your account and even the cryptocurrencies you have will also disappear. Many new beginners are randomly login into the website which are all scam and linking their account and private key which is very risky and you can get hacked. So all the people should be safe from the unsafe act on crypto.

This is completely true, there are many phishing sites that steal your information, so placing any of your information on any untrusted site may expose your money to the risk of theft, you have to be careful and confident of the sites that you access.

I agree with you these days many website are copy of big website like binance houbi etc.they ask login credentials for login but most of the website are fake always use legit website like official website never click on fake website 

I totally agree with you. This types of act has lead some people to lose thousands of dollars to hacker. That's why I always advice crypto users to always activate their Google 2fa password verification to avoid being hacked. 

On 1/21/2020 at 11:23 AM, Delgboke said:

Many have fall victim of hack because of unsafe act on cryptocurrency platforms so be safe by conscious observation, reading, what do I mean before login to any website always be at alert read before uploading your information, what's your opinion?  

I agree with you. A lot of sites like phishing can be use to get our personal information so we need to be more careful before trusting the sites or even people to protect our ewallets.

You are right friend, we should research every site before we login and upload our information's. There are many sites which are not safe because scammers and hackers are in everywhere on the internet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You are right before passing any valuable information to any website or app be sure that it is genuine. You can check its genuinity by asking peoples about it who have used that particular platform. Generally most of the platform ask for KYC, Don't give KYC every where. Because your documents can be used for forging.