Now what if the bitcoin is gone what is the next generation of the money - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raafat elderini

Now what if the bitcoin is gone what is the next generation of the money

I don't think Bitcoin will disappear after all the success it has achieved over the past 10 years, but if that happens and Bitcoin disappears, the entire crypto market will collapse and most cryptocurrencies will lose their value.

• +1 1

I think that if bitcoin disappears, the appearance of new digital funds will not take long. I think that there will be some Internet currency that will use the addresses of the new, future ipv7 that will work on the principle of cryptocurrency, only with great success and access!

• +1 1

Well, I think that Bitcoin is the last generation of movable or transferable money, so before it there were digital money or coins that are deducted from the banks set for it After that, the thought developed and produced for us Albattween in its new way, its new project and its new financial system.

I don't think bitcoin is going to go this soon! But, yes the new generations can shows us something innovative than Bitcoin.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:59 PM, Razan alikac said:

I completely exclude the idea that Bitcoin has disappeared and gone, and I do not expect it to happen entirely.

Bitcoin will no longer go, this is my believe though, but if inventually it goes, there will always be an option where other form of exchange will rise and be great again.

For bitcoin to be the main thing then it has to take a while and this  I mean its going to need a lot of work to be able to really define what would be the right thing , this can take even 20 years if we are very fast and we need to be very fast about it

• +5 1

This will surely be difficult to happen in this generation because bitcoin has a strong powerful project which has made it popular and more expensive than other projects. If at all this happened then there will be new project that will be introduced which may likely replace it but many people will lose allot.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:14 AM, Raafat elderini said:

I was thinking about what if the bitcoin is gone what people will do and what about our money will be gone are they have a plan to make sure everything is going well

If BTC is gone there is a new coin will show up like we see it in bitcoin have other algorithm

I hope to see great things here 

In my opinion, bitcoin will not disappear that easily, because today's world financial system uses digital fiat, of course, it takes technology such as blockchain to store value in digital form. That means crypto like bitcoin will always exist when fiat is used, unless there is no more internet then maybe the world's finances will be replaced by gold.

Fiat currency will be always, one any coin and currency can replace the fiat currency. But the government would work to make it digital which is almost done every fiat currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/20/2020 at 9:14 PM, Raafat elderini said:

I was thinking about what if the bitcoin is gone what people will do and what about our money will be gone are they have a plan to make sure everything is going well

Gone where my friend? It won't go somewhere are you sure you understand what Bitcoin is and how it works? There is a plan that makes sure everything is going well and this is the code of Bitcoin. If you can't trust the code you can trust the thousands of programmers that review it and upgrade it when necessary considering what everyone in the bitcoin community wishes for it.

As long as people will use the blockchain then Bitcoin will not go anywhere. Bitcoin is barely 10years old and that means that there is a lot of way to go. Although a lot of crypto currencies have become shit coins but Bitcoin will never be one them.

I don't understand what you mean by gone. This post makes no sense. If you mean about it's price going lower and close to zero it will be because everyone sold and moved to something better but do you see something better right now?

If bitcoin is gone then next generation of money will also be a crypto currency. In Digitalization crypto currency or electronic money is playing a big role and every financial sector like ecommerce, Banking sector and other financial institution is run by electronic money. So as long as internet and technology is there electronic money will appear in different form.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

i don't think Bitcoin will disappear , at least this is for the next few years , Bitcoin succeed so far and its price is always increasing since demand and supply for it is very high , and  anyway in case bitcoin fallen , all the market will fall as well

I dont think bitcoin is going to go very soon but the concept of it is really true, and we need to follow it because if you look at the technology used, the block chain technology its really perfect to look for something far much safer that the idea of blockchain can give birth to that, I think bitcoin is not going anywhere we are going to see more of it 

• +2 1

Bitcoin is going no where but with time there is going to be something that would work perfectly for you , there is going to be something that we need to develop that is far much better than bitcoin.

I think there is a time coming that everything else will not matter and so we need to enjoy what comes with it the best of everything. there is a better one for me, Ripple does work for me perfectly.

There are some much crypto out there not just BTC so even if the BTC would gone but I think it would took a lot of time for that to happen, there are still other crypto to continue the legacy of BTC. Especially lately there are newly create token, and Bitcoin is open source so there is always a chance that somebody would make a crypto like BTC since there are a lot of BTC forks like BTC cash, gold etc.

No problem if the bitcoin will go. We know that we have the other opportunities like you can see there is the Ethereum with great potential.

many peoples including companies and individual people, Bitcoin cryptocurrency era so you should not take worry anymore

• +1 1

Bitcoin is exactly this, it is the next generation of money and banks fought it for a while but later found out they couldn't win this fight so they decided to join. Bitcoin is the best generation of money we have and it is ending the fiat system that lasted for centuries. Money is now backed by code and concensus.

You are wondering about something like that because you don't know anything at all. Only someone that has very limited knowledge will say something like that. You should be wondering other things instead and the reason you didn't make anything good is because you didn't care to stay but only write a post that is very bad and has nothing to discuss.

I think bitcoin will be taken to the future with complete legitimate processing in the world financial market. There are chances of new coins and innovative digital currencies to come up . The blockchain technology is quite growing.

I hope this does not happen because we will lose our money, but the Bitcoin currency is a strong currency that will maintain its existence, as alternative currencies are created and I believe that there is an alternative plan and everything is planned.