Now what if the bitcoin is gone what is the next generation of the money - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raafat elderini

Now what if the bitcoin is gone what is the next generation of the money

first of all that you can see and the Bitcoin is just the start of the new financial system so it is not going anywhere right now but what will happen in future you cannot say

• +1 1

There is no reason for us to think about the failure of Bitcoin because it is achieving more spread every day, and there are many successful cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum and others that we can rely on.

• +3 1

I don't think so that it is possible because the bitcoin has big demand ,value and price in the crypto market. I think there is no any cryptocyrrency that have highly demanded except bitcoin. But if bitcoin is gone then it effects also the other cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is a very strong currency and still it have so much time almost after 50 to 60 years it may be gone but still the crypto currency is new and no one know that what is the next currency of the world after the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

we are not aware of the next move of the currency system because after the creation of the bitcoin it took us years to understand it and will take a lot of time to accept it.

One cannot predict the next generation of currency because no one is sure about it. So far bitcoin is showing no signs of disappearing instead it is progressing and trying to dominate the market.

I think so far, bitcoin is the most developed possible form of currency. Maybe it can be replaced by barter system as well because for that we wouldn't have to pay taxes for transaction as well.

• +1 1

I think bitcoin is not gone anywhere. Since it is the one of the most well-known digital coin in the digital world. Bitcoin have high potential to stay in this crypto world.

Do not look at Bitcoin, but rather at how much market capital there is

If Bitcoin collapses and I do not expect that, then the market capital will move to another currency that has popularity and power in the market, and thus it will replace Bitcoin, but this is completely unexpected.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency use in the world digital exchange then if bitcoin is gone, there are still some of cryptocurrency such as litcoin, Ethereum and many more so if it gone others can be use to generate money but I never pray bitcoin goes down 

I think Bitcoin will not disappear in our era, why do you think that many other currencies performed Bitcoin at the future of the future so many currencies are valuable then Bitcoin.So we will be better to protect our coins directly in return directly to protect some insurance that happens. Interesting thoughts i gues.

My friend, as a start, it is impossible for Bitcoin to go for any reason. The other thing is that the second very popular and highly popular currency with huge circulation is the Ethereum currency, as it is the second currency familiar with the future, thank you

• +2 1

This is indeed the next generation of money no doubt! It will not be gone and it is going strong, digital money is coming and no one can stop this. Now that mostly are educated how the system goes I don’t think it is possible for it to be gone soon.

The successor of bitcoin might be ethereum according to current scenario but its unpredictable what might happen to crypto if bitcoin falls. The whole market for crypto may collapse if someday bitcoin collapses on its investors

I personally think that it would be impossible for bitcoin to be vanished, I think that as long as the cryptocurrency market is alive so will bitcoin, because knowing bitcoin it is very well known to majority of the countries worldwide

Bitcoin will not go anywhere else, rather to stay forever, if that happen as you asked, many people will have mentality problem because almost everyone is trying to become a cryptocurrencian.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a very strong currency and will last for a long period of time, so do not worry, rather than fear for your money.
But if this happens and Bitcoin disappears, it will be a real disaster for the people who own this currency, and we will witness wholesale bankruptcies.
I hope that does not happen.

I m not certain that will be occur, but rather in the event that will happen I believe is conceivable will make a major emergency available and perhaps the world computerized will quit moving in light of the fact that the digital currency, due to course if Bitcoin gone all others coins gone.

I think it so not good and easy to say bitcoin I don't think never to die Bitcoin Because it is the best coin and volatile coin and secondly the coin it is the Etherium. But bitcoin have not compare it is the best.

On the off chance that even that happens 'Bitcoin Gone' (only a supposition) at that point there will be new mining to locate the buried fortune of Bitcoin.

Remember that there are as yet numerous wallets that lose keys and excavators who lose their hardies.in different words, Bitcoin is the most pursued and entirely important computerized resource on the planet.

Nothing to do whit politic or and so forth government influenced for Bitcoin when its gone that is the Bitcoin preferences.

thanks for your post.....

• Useful or interesting 1

It is inconceivable for the BTC to vanish, On the grounds that this currency assumed an enormous position in all pieces of the world and numerous individuals purchased a lot of this money, and this cash will be the future for everybody, so the possibility of the vanishing of the money is incomprehensible and will never occur.

I think bitcoin is not going anywhere, but in case it has gone there will a lot of replacements as the world of Crypto currencies is growing, in my opinion ETH will lead the way some day.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 8/25/2020 at 1:01 AM, Solex said:

This will surely be difficult to happen in this generation because bitcoin has a strong powerful project which has made it popular and more expensive than other projects.

Well that's true mate, there's a lot of crypto coins which are made because of bitcoin, if bitcoin will gone in this world, there's a lot of people will be suffer especially for the traders and holders by having a lot of bitcoins hold to sell it in the future.

The decentralization that cryptocurrencies enjoy makes them independent of anything and cannot be eliminated or removed forever since they depend for their existence on the approval of their owners.