The best rules for succeeding in trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The best rules for succeeding in trading

23 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

And in my opinion the most important key to being successful in trading is not only needed discipline, but must have patience too.

The best rule for trading is to become flexible in your trades. If you always trade with only one strategy, you will fail soon because the market is not always the same and you have to adjust your strategy based on changes in the market. If you don't follow the market, you will be diverted to the wrong path and will lose profit. So, move at the same speed as the market, not faster not slower.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

there are no fixed rules in the world of trade, self-control in trade is the main basis in my opinion, greedy nature will destroy, analyze trade needs to be owned

главное правило в трейдинге это терпение.торговля не любит поспешности.в этом я убедился уже давно и добился определенных усрехов.

https://seobon.us/1869284593-бот который платит щедро за участие в ежедневном розыгрыше.

https://cashbox.ru/r/bf3d937a5094498ea685fc8449d6c0fa-букс с щедрой оплатой за простые действия в соц сетях.

https://adbtc.top/r/l/2319521-букс с оплатой в btc
https://donkeyloot.io/?r=XPHOCF-улетная NFT игра с возможностью заработка крипты

Bro that's so helpful for people like me, I am just starting to wonder what is trading. Also I am pretty intrigue that you can get money easily in trading, Don't worry I know trading is risky and you need to learn everything about it before starting. I just want to say Don't be scared to lose money, that's important. And also invest time to understand trading.

●First: You should not listen to the news of the owners of the coins themselves, and analyze and trade them yourself

This is important since most of the time an announcement can create a buzz and can cause pump on the market. Plus its useful since this shows that the developer are actively support the coin. It might be called pump and dump but that's really how it works on most coins or tokens nowadays.

spacer.png

I think the rules are simply that you don't start trading directly.You have to learn right first.And then you start trading.And be careful. And try to know what you're doing.

Risk management is the most important among these rules, so we have to be careful of the repercussions that may happen sometimes, upholstering ourselves, either if we lose our money or are stuck in the market, we wait for the price to come back and correct after the reversal.

Someone else's opinion in the trade, this is not your opinion. You need to take into account your opinion when trading a cryptocurrency asset. 

On 1/20/2020 at 10:28 PM, Rahulnur said:

Before starting trade learn about use of technical tools and fundamental analysis. Portfolio management also very important. 

Want to succeed in trading than you need to learn the technical analysis becasue technical analysis will give us good profit in the market and we can make good money in the market becasue crypto market is the best than the others.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you my friend, and I wrote the most important points that every trader should I apply it before work starts and these points are important for beginners and owners of the experience because you collect the trading rules right and proper in one publication

the first way you must understand psychological trading first is for example you must be able to control your emotions when trading and lose confidence in your analysis which is misdirected

thanks for your advice. I see a similarity to me here. I agree with you that Discipline is the most important rule, me too, I always value discipline.

I agree to displine but sometimes it is not a good idea to stop loss, because soon the price might rise and you will have regrets.

Just now, tinra said:

●First: You must no longer song in to the news of the owners of the coins themselves, and analyze and trade them yourself

I agree to all the point but i just wanted to discuss about the explanation of the second point displine.

On 1/21/2020 at 12:15 AM, Nezar said:

First: You should not listen to the news of the owners of the coins themselves, and analyze and trade them yourself

News that comes out from very influential people still must be considered. Do you have to hold coins when the market falls due to news of the ban on bitcoin in China? Wise people follow market trends.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

good topic my friend, thank you for these very valuable advice, and I like to mention that discipline in everything is the reason for success and get profits.

24 minutes ago, Liz said:

Trading is a knotty course and not all preserve comprise succes in this domain. unvarying if you stay on altogether the convention you are most likely obtainable to cook several mistakes and you take to find out from them

the main thing is not to go after the crowd, I have experience reading the forum on the stock exchange, that factor of discussion, frequent of one coin, influenced me and attracted my attention to the purchase before the drawdown).

Thank you for the information and knowledge, it will be very helpful so that we do not always fail in trading. To enter the market, we must have a mature plan, provide plan A if it is predicted and plan B if it does not match the prediction. We must be Disciplined and ready to bear all possibilities.

It's an very helpful tips

and i want to add that panic and fear is the number one enemy for the trader

you have to trust yourself and your plan

don't fear tu lose if you have an good plan

i am in crypto market and trading from long time its three years.The most important tips is that ifyou have some crypto coin in your wallet then sell it when it give some good profit to you .Always remember that do not stuck in one coin for long time.

what is conveyed is an important point to be successful in trading. But I can't apply that in my trade, because I only analyze coins that I think are good and I buy them.

Edited by Man

Thanks 🙏🏻 my brother to share your experience with as i find this really good . And i agree you for 100% . And thank you again brother.

On 1/21/2020 at 12:15 AM, Nezar said:

●First: You should not listen to the news of the owners of the coins themselves, and analyze and trade them yourself

●Second: You must be disciplined in your trading, disciplined in stopping the loss, disciplined in the business plan, disciplined in setting your goals for your deal.

●Fifth: Reducing risks through diversification during the exchange process, meaning that you do not focus on one currency. Work on more than one currency

This is general tips and I'm sure ignore public opinion, disciplines and reduce risk is the important part. You can handle that, your road to become expert will bright. Most people only interesting with profit and money management but without good psychology and risk management, our plan will fail and money will disappear like the wind.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:15 PM, Nezar said:

How are you? I will share with you the most important rules for me to succeed in the exchange process

...................................................................................

●Second: You must be disciplined in your trading, disciplined in stopping the loss, disciplined in the business plan, disciplined in setting your goals for your deal.

●Third: Liquidating your deals means reaping your profits from deals on big moves

●Fourth: Knowing the correct news from the false because most of the news is promoted through large whales to affect the currency market.

●Fifth: Reducing risks through diversification during the exchange process, meaning that you do not focus on one currency. Work on more than one currency

●Sixth: You must follow a plan and stay away from following your feelings

Seventh: You must develop a plan for entry and exit

Eighth: Turn the capital and includes the distribution between currencies as mentioned previously

The discipline is my most important rule because it is the key to successful trading

I hope this topic has benefited everyone, especially beginners

for me there are mainly 2 rules.

-self control; you make your own rules and you must follow them, so like you said, you need discipline

-growing trading knowledge every day; even if you are a good trader you need to keep studying and improve your strategies

Thanks for sharing, very useful information about the best rules for succeeding in trading, this will be very useful for our handle in buying coins to not listen to news from the owners of the coins, we should analyze it ourselves. Also we should always follow the initial plan, not carried away by current market and feelings.