Few things about New Wallets? - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitMart

Few things about New Wallets?

Hello I'm new user here i hope you are all well so according to my knowledge The wallet is such a universal thing when it comes to items ... a minimalist and only carry a few items, your choice of wallet ...

Thank you mate for guidance about such an important topic.  Trusting on any new wallet is becoming difficult.  New wallets offers variety of best features and we think that they are reliable.  But some of them are spam. That's why I prefer to use the oldest and more trusted wallets.  These wallets are secure for our earnings and they will never lost there. 

The world of crypto is full of swindlers and fraudsters, so if you want to use a wallet, it is better to ask about it at the beginning and make sure of its project. Secondly, you have to download it from its official website in order not to be unreliable copies 

It is necessary to stay away from wallets whose names are not known much before doing enough research on this subject. I am sorry for your friend, but in general, insecure wallets should be avoided when there are reliable wallets such as coinomi, coinbase, blockchain.

I think if you want to select any wallet then you should check the security features of this wallet. Because many wallets are present on the Google play store which are fake and some are reliable so you should must avoid the fake wallets because if you select the fake wallets then you loss all your money and before selecting any wallets you should must check the rating about the desired wallet. 

Hi dear friend your post is a source of good information and is alarming all to be aware of such scams. Good work i like it keep it up. We all must spread awareness. 

It's always better to patronize wallets that have already been tested and trusted rather than trying to test any Wallet that surfaces above the crypto world

That is why I always encourage you to download the well-known blockchain wallet or use the cold wallets from the official website to ensure that we receive a genuine, non-fraudulent copy, even if we do not lose money.

Never send money into the new wallet. There are already so many trusted cryptocurrency wallets, please do not easily fall into the attractive offers created by the scammers. You need to perform research before depositing your hard earned money. 

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It is true that daily new wallets are created. Most of the new wallets are created for illegal purpose. Their main target is scamming our cryptos. Before transferring our coins into a new wallet, we must have to research about the wallet and also we should avoid new wallets without the reference of a trustable one. We should use the old wallets for storing our crypto 

New wallets are as wonderful for me,but i suggests you to try old wallets , wallet which you want to use search its  details and know how much people are using this wallet and how much ratings have it.In this way which wallet is more trusted you deposits your money or financial funds in such wallet other wise new wallets are not more safe ,,secured in my opinion .

Actually, We should wait for sometime until we see reviews about that new wallet and make decisions after reading them. Because you may loose how much you put in that wallet if you didn't check the wallet. Now a days the scam is huge part of the crypto world, and we must be more careful about that.I would recommend wallets that have been tested by trusted developers and had their code audited thoroughly.

Yes,you are right to avoid the new wallet because it is the best way to protect your wallet.and new wallet many time sending from a scammer and they harm your wallet so you can use the coinbase an blockchain wallet thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

New wallets are not trustable because they are from scammers and fake.We should try famous wallets like coinomi,ethereum,bitcoin etc.

• +2 1

Thank you for raising this topic. I have not worked with this portfolio before We should only deal with portfolios that have proven to be truly reliable.

• +2 1

feel sad to know about this we should not sent Our coins to those new wallets which has no value do research before transferring your money to wallet

Yes,you are right to avoid the new wallet because it is the best way to protect your wallet.and new wallet many time sending from a scammer and they harm your wallet so you can use the coinbase an blockchain wallet thank you working is best blockchain wallet and coinbase wallet is best fall in future earnings

• +1 1

Absolutely, you should not trust all wallets, there is some fraud and fraud. You must be very careful in this field, so use the most famous and trusted wallets, and also “You can save money in two wallets. I recommend you now with a trust and a wallet, it is an easy-to-use wallet and a percentage Safety is high. 

• +2 1

Thank you so much for sharing this useful content to learn about wallet before choosing it. I am recently new to crypto world because I didn't know anything before. After this I would also use any wallet for keeping money. I will choose best wallet as you have shared a good information that should be learned before choose the wallet.

There are a lot of fake bitcoin wallets, so we have to avoid dealing with them and opt for reputable and popular wallets, such as blockchain, trust, and Payeer.

There are many wallets in the market, Every wallet has its own special thing. 

every wallet has  security systems are very good. Many people use a  coinbase wallet  and trust wallet etc. which are very beneficial to them.