Few things about New Wallets? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitMart

Few things about New Wallets?

2 Bitcoin this is really a amazing fund , i never believe in newly launched exchange or wallet because of trust issues . 

i used trusted wallets likes coinbase , blockchain from longtime and always work fine for me .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/9/2020 at 3:58 AM, DoboniAyuuii said:

In addition to the researches, I will first check the wallet domain name to know how old the wallet is, I will check for the wallet reputation, I prefer the excellent reputed wallets, I will check the coins they support, also, the type of multi factor authentications they support. 

@DoboniAyuuiiGood ! Your techniques might help you in the most of cases. Nowadays, scammers have created the Ponzi schemes claiming like they are going to give the good percentages for using their any sort of cryptocurrency wallets, we also have to be very careful in that case. 

I have no issues with my wallet. Because there are risks when you use a new wallet. But i have been using the coinbase wallet since a year. And there is no issues yet occurred. So i guess maybe choosing the right wallet is quite important. Otherwise the funds have a probability to get lost or scammed. 

If you want to use a good wallet you need to search about it and his history who really will send his coins to new wallet that he dont know any thing about it

Too much people are thinking "because it's accesible, it's honest or legit". Always do some researches before invest. Would you ask to the 1st stranger you meet on the street to keep your money safe?

Edited by bitcoinb

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The crypto world contains a large number of old and new wallets, and I agree with you with what you say where we must make sure of the wallet's credibility before placing any amount inside it because there are many fraudulent wallets that steal users ’money after a while and it is done by closing the wallet and pretending and saying that The wallet has been compromised so it is important to check the wallet's credibility before using and installing it

On 4/5/2020 at 2:10 PM, bitcoinb said:

I agree with you... Why to use new wallets while they are a lot of good and well known wallets working since many years... Personally I prefer non-custodial wallets even if I have a Ledger Nano.

Yes mate I am also same doubt why some members interested in new wallets, because we no this wallets history properly and how this wallets perform in future, without any information invest in this wallets always risky, but in online so many old and well known wallets exist use this wallets like kucoin coinbase block chain etc.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:37 PM, BitMart said:

One of my friend lost nearly 2 bitcoin funds because of new wallets. Do not send funds to a new wallet unless it's proven to be credible and reliable. Some will do away with your funds and claim they were hacked. Some will even claim to give dividends for holding your crypto in their wallet, an example is plustoken wallet which was an obvious scam. Also, watch out for wallets apps which are fake  especially when there is only a web wallet and the scammers take advantage of the situation to create fake wallet.

What your thoughts about this.

That is the reason I don't rush even though I heard of a  wallet untill I know of those who have used it and have good review before I download it .thanks for letting us be aware of this wallet.

Continuously when you see another wallet attempt to not be the principal survivor of them, for me I never attempt them, generally I give them some time until they get old and until I hear that this wallet is acceptable and believed, at that point I will store my coins in it, yet not every one of my coins, generally I will begin with airdrops for instance or some low stores

We should be careful when we are about to choose the new wallet. Every features should be carefully reviewed. If we do not check before depositing  coins there will be risks of looking crypto. 

Sending your funds to a new wallet is crazy, it is better to keep using the most reliable and secure ones until today, new wallets are very dangerous, everything is full of scammers and they always have new ways to scam.

We ought to know about utilizing our advanced money. Since, in such a case that you lose then you can't guarantee them. Since its computerized money and we store in an advanced wallet. So we ought to consistently utilize confided in wallet. Wr ought to pick well known and tied down wallet to store our advanced money.

In general, when they are new wallets, you should not make deposits or transactions of very high value, it is recommended to use prestigious wallets either binance coinbase among others, now be careful that some airdrops to earn tokens one of their requirements is to make a transaction greater than 100 USD in a new exchange, these types of airdrops do not have to be trusted, most of them end up being scam.

Excellent information, if it is true what you say every day is born several wallets some legal others illegal, I suggest that when using a new wallet look for information about it so you can be informed with what you are going to work and not be a victim of scams.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for the topic
Yes I agree with you
You should stay away from the new wallets
Low security and vulnerable to hacking and theft
Better to work on well-known wallets
good luck for everbody

I think some things are identified to using new wallets. First of all it should be safe.it should be reliable. And it having the huge security to store data and secure money. Good wallets are always provided each and everything security functions. 

Oops his bad.He should do complete research and review reading before choosing a wallet .I will recommend you to go with blockchain wallet i found it to be the safest one and the most reliable one .They have good security .Money wastage earned by sweat and blood hurts alot.

New wallet are safe and secure wallet. I think wallet is the best who have high security. I use trust wallet and I recommend you to use it. It's transaction fee is very low. It's security is high.

We should avoid new wallets because newly launched wallets are mostly scammers, they are not good, so we will not benefit from them.many people prefer blockchain wallet .because It has a very strong security system. It is a safe wallet.new wallets have a lot of issue .and some wallets also scammers.

There are so many wallets in the market but the best and secure wallet is trust wallet into which you can safe your coins as well withdraw as according to your desure in an easuer way. I have not other wallets but the experience of trust wallet is amazing. 

There are so many wallets are present in the markeet but some ot then are fake as well scaming but as like of trust wallet there are so many  good wallet are also available so be active while using these new wallets. 

well I am not sure about any wallets still I am not using any wallet because I am new here if person have information about this type of wallets online wallets so please share your ideas about them and how many of them and how many are secure from them so please share any suggestion about online wallets

Yes, fraud is the reason for the inability of the new portfolios to develop
I am someone with cryptocurrencies why am I putting my money in a new untrusted wallet
The old county is not as many and famous and as safe as Blockchain, Torset and Coinbase

there are many ways to make scams and the people are finding new coins too so you should be careful with the new things you try, you should try it with some small amount and you will be getting it in a good way.

New wallets are not reliable.These wallets are the very dangerous sources to loss of currencies.I cant easily describe my loss.so plz restrict ur self from such wallets.these are not secure.

• +1 1