Payment - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes I agree with you mate 

After completing 100 posts for free you will be paid for each comment 

And than your earnings will be add to your account..1 comment = 1000 satoshi

Any case, after you attain a hundred posts, whilst you start getting paid from 1o1, 1 publish is paid 1 paisa, a thousand satoshi , there are many ways that you can be able to degree up every 30 posts and so on.  need to be valid, 1000 Soto sis may be furnished day by day, so 30,000 is appropriate for precise Satoshi  however the first a hundred terms will no longer be offered.

100 posts are no going to be paid. they are the interview posts. they make you make a statement to the forum that you will be a serious member and committed

IF YOU LIKE THIS GIVE ME  ❤️                                          

😜  FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK TOO  😉

Good once concluding 100 place, you are paid back 1000 Satoshi in each place and also old 100 opinions is not paid back.

Take your time, do not waste it, do not waste this golden opportunity to learn and earn and do not rush to start trading and investing, take your time to learn

29 minutes ago, Sababa said:

نعم أنا أتفق معك يا صديقي 

بعد إكمال 100 مشاركة مجانًا ، سيتم الدفع لك مقابل كل تعليق 

وسيتم إضافة من أرباحك إلى حسابك. تعليق 1 = 1000 ساتوشي

My friend is your viewer that the first 100s that you are writing to her written in the forum will not take me on profits and these laws and the subscribers will pay you on each post or suspension 1000 Sattushi and you can write 30 monthly dates a month as a must be shared useful is a total of 100 characters so as to calculate you if you liked the response to the heart

I think every bodey knows that u must have to reach 100post before u start earning and it goes across all the members here 

On 1/20/2020 at 5:43 PM, Sharifur26 said:

Once you have 100 post, you will receive 1000 Satoshi BTC for each post. This forum originally started earning 100 since posting. You can post 30 per day and get 30000 Satoshi BTC for this. You can visit this earning's BTC Yobit Exchange site.

Thanks you for this available information

Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! 

Top 5 topics for me ! :

Yes, the first 100 comments will not be paid for your payment. Upon reaching 100 percent, you will get 1000 satoshi for every post

At first you have unlock the payment system by posting or replying 100 post. Then 1000 satoshi will be paid for each post or reply. You can earn 30000 satoshi per day. That means only 30 post or replies will be paid.

hello my dear friend

I've been posting about thirty here and every post gives me a thousand satoshi. I'm benefiting my leisure time here.This is a great site for me

You must complete 100 posts first without any payment and then you get paid by making useful post and comment. And your post or comment must has over 100 characters and helpful for others question

14 minutes ago, theghostm1 said:

Yes, the first 100 comments will not be paid for your payment. Upon reaching 100 percent, you will get 1000 satoshi for every post

Yes you are right i agree with you few days ago i joined cryptotalk.org i post first 100 comments which are unpaid and after this i will post 30 comments in which 25 are paid rest of them are deleted i don't think so why but i am happy with that. Thank you

After reached making 100 useful post. You can earn 1000 shatoshi for every useful post and you will got paid for maximum 30 useful post in a single day. That's all about payment.