Payment - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I noticed that you need 100 valid posts to claim your first payment. When we reach 100 posts do I get 1000 satoshis or 100,000 satoshis? Any replies will be appreciated 🙂

So the answer was in Rules... Oops! Thanks for all your replies anyway! 🙂

Edited by JelliBoi
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • Spam or Bad post 2

11 minutes ago, JelliBoi said:

I noticed that you need 100 valid posts to claim your first payment. When we reach 100 posts do I get 1000 satoshis or 100,000 satoshis? Any replies will be appreciated :).

I think you should read the forum pinned thread's carefully as all are explained in it.

Btw, ipayments would only start AFTER the 100 posts you've made (in which you can in two days). Hoped I've helped you a lot!

Edited by Maeve

18 minutes ago, JelliBoi said:

I noticed that you need 100 valid posts to claim your first payment. When we reach 100 posts do I get 1000 satoshis or 100,000 satoshis? Any replies will be appreciated :).

After reaching 100 useful post you will earn 1000 satoshi per lost. You can earn 30,000 satoshi per day if you post 30 useful post.

• Useful or interesting 2

Once you have 100 post, you will receive 1000 Satoshi BTC for each post. This forum originally started earning 100 since posting. You can post 30 per day and get 30000 Satoshi BTC for this. You can visit this earning's BTC Yobit Exchange site.

Indeed, your first payments will be made after 100 publications, each of which must be greater than 100 characters. In addition, each of the answers you make in the publications must be related to the proposed topic.

Hi my friends and welcome to this great forum! Please read the rules of this forum firstly! But if you are reaching 100 posts here you will start earning 1000 satoshis per post or comment! Good earning here! Thanks!

You can withdraw your cryptotalk.org forum earning by yobit exchange cryptotalk campaign page. 

30 minutes ago, JelliBoi said:

Sad to say but no. When I was still a new here that was what I thought. After I made the 100 post I thought I'd get 100000 satoshis. But sadly I didn't lol. Anyways welcome! Good luck in posting!

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Yes you are right you are getting to withdrawal after completion of the 100 post so that we can understand the crypto talk organization what they want to do. 

Hi you need to read the rules of the forum.You can earn here 1000 satosi pre post.But it need must the conditions of the forum.Here a good scope to earn free.

Hello
You need to write 100 posts on the forum
After that, each post has a history of 1000 satoshi
For you every day 30 Post if you write them you will earn 30,000 Satoshi
All posts should be targeted and within the context of the topics
The first 100 posts for you to be counted, but evaluate your work on the forum
Good luck for you

☺️☺️☺️

No you will not get anything for the initial threshold of 100 posts. However after creating your 101 post that is at least 100 characters and presents value to the forum and is meaningful to the thread it is typed in then you will start getting satoshis. But you need to link your cryptotalk UID into the CryptoTalk Campaign on the yobit exchange. And obviously create an account on the yobit exchange if not already done so. Once that is done just keep typing away and then suddenly you will notice that you can transfer some satoshi on the yobit exchange into your bitcoin wallet and then you are off and trading already. Its of mention that the initial 100 posts do not need to fulfill the 100 character limit to count.

• Useful or interesting 1

Coinbase Earn campaigns:
54$ OXT: https://coinbase.com/earn/oxt/invite/z9wp7cx6
50$ EOS: https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/fj4qx0k6

50$ Stellar XLM: https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/52pk09n3

Swissborg bitcoin price prediction referral R2LAITA for 3000 points: https://swissborg.com/products/community-app

This is a means by which you can easily raise and deposit money. We can also raise money while raising prices so we can be very careful when withdrawing. After posting 100 we will be able to lift

1 hour ago, JelliBoi said:

Yes. After the 100 posts, you’ll get .00001 btc for every post. And 30 times a day which is .0003 btc or 2.5 dollars

1 hour ago, JelliBoi said:

Its very simple that for getting approved form Cryptotalk platforum you need to do 100 useful posts and as you will reach this after it you will get 1k satoshi of each useful post done by use and daily limit is 30 posts and its great opportunity for you that you work here and then do trading on yobit from this amount. Best of luck

No you can not get 100000 satoshi but after that you will earn 1000 satoshi per comment so it is so easy not much different and difficult thanks.

After successfully registering in cryptotalk and verifying your email address, you need to do 100 valid comment as a initial procedure, after that you need to do 30 comment everyday. Comments will be verified after that you will be rewarded according to that

When you'll cross 100 posts you'll start to receive your payments from cryptotalk for 30 post per day. And you won't get 100k Satoshis. You'll get 1k Satoshi per post after you cross 100 posts. 

2 hours ago, JelliBoi said:

You complete your task then you comments 101 your earning is start .

Does your account connected to yobit.if Yes then no doubt as long as your post is not against the forums policy.and useful to others you'll be compensated 1000 satoshi for every comment and post you do.

Just follow the rules of the forum and you will get what they have promised you. The moderators are very quick and responsive to any issues that are laid on the forum. I believe this is one of those platform you will truly enjoy. This is because they usually keep their words about what they day they would do. And this is a great ingredient for success.

The first 100 posts are not counted for payment, you will receive payments when you exceed 100 posts, I mean if you posted 102 posts, you will be paid for 2 posts only which will be 2k Satoshi, so don't be apset because everyone can finish this task 

after 100 post you will get paid 1000 Satoshi  per post and you can post 30 post or comment in a single day

7 hours ago, JelliBoi said:

I noticed that you need 100 valid posts to claim your first payment. When we reach 100 posts do I get 1000 satoshis or 100,000 satoshis? Any replies will be appreciated 🙂

So the answer was in Rules... Oops! Thanks for all your replies anyway! 🙂

If you post after that 100,you will start getting 1000 satoshis per post. And you cannot get 100k satoshis because the first 100 is just free.

The 100 post is only a task to be eligible to be paid and you will get 1,000 satoshi for the 101 post subsequently. Do a maximum of 30-35 post a day to earn more because some of this will get delete.