Don't Forget your Topics - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Don't Forget your Topics

On 2/22/2020 at 2:03 PM, Satarupa said:

Yes friend, you must remember your password and username.also remember that you complete of which your own topic.do not forget about your task and take care of yourself.

This topic is not about password or remember user. Remember to comment on the topic, commenting outside the topic is considered a violation of the rule, also add that if you make this type of comment repeatedly it is considered spam.

Do not forget to check your post, it is also important to review our appointments or information that is generated with our comments.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/22/2020 at 11:09 PM, zeeshansir said:

cause reading such things that have wrong spellings and have grammatical errors are kinda annoying. Also, if you already saw someone that commented

You can point out the mistakes of content in comment the author can edit the topic content.This is not bad thing this can be human mistake the forum allows the author of topic to make changes in topic after posting.

Well i think this is Good post for biggners and new comers people before start their work this is provide guidence that how to work and what is the reason of banned ur account 

On 1/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.

Well, we should tag moderators so that those topic will be close because most of post in topic is same idea by others and only add some words to make a new post again

4 hours ago, Well Played said:

Well, we should tag moderators so that those topic will be close because most of post in topic is same idea by others and only add some words to make a new post again

In reality everyone should have the opportunity to express their ideas, even if they are in another context, but every post should have a closure, when it is about doubts or questions.

When the topic does not offer a discussion or its discussion can be terminated, it should be closed, although moderators should always have the last word for their experience, they better visualize those situations.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think this is in addition single of the main particulars that you require to be identification. For the reason that in prospect if you stop thinking about that you have explain the post in sooner than then the current post determination not be count. 

Perceptive your focus is greatest for implementing in explanation hence that it doesn't get a hold deleted by admin. And you will acquire encourage your reputation. 

Don't forget your topics? Really this post is usefull to everyone because everyone should not post comments on which already you have posted one post only one comment so be careful when you are commenting 

5 hours ago, Arif98 said:

Thank you so much for your important information. Hope you give us more information. I will stick to your information. Thank you so much for being with us

17 hours ago, calsical said:

This is what we call enlightening post. Thank you for letting your thoughts be shared with us particularly to the newbies.

17 hours ago, Justin.m said:

Thnaks for this advise.it is very good advising post for the beginners in this site. It is really helpfull for beginers.

On 2/24/2020 at 4:06 PM, tepenhu said:

Nice work bro ! Thank you exceptionally much for telling and alarm us for that ! mant subjects here are with the same thought ! I trust all the modern part perused your point !

5 hours ago, Jubaidul75202 said:

It is very of great consequence for beginners. round about of the beginners commentary or place about off topic. This is not fair. To earn new reputation you be obliged to natter about the foremost topics. It be supposed to be remembered by every beginners. 

Please! Consider changing this type of message of only congratulation or to express for whom this topic serves, etc. If you make that same post repeatedly it is considered spam.

Consider using the like button when you find useful content. You should understand that I am not asking for your like. When you find content that is valuable, your support, joy, taste with that feature is well done.

I use it quite a lot and when I do it It is usually not necessary to write a message of congratulations or thanks.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thanks for the tips. But i also suggest to don't just congratulate those who participate in your topic because if you just congratulate them it means your post will contain useless post and moderators giving warning point if they find your post as a useless one. Based on my experience, i congratulated those people and thank them but moderators give me warning point because of that so i suggest to put some valuable information too in your post. 

Hello dear friend this is very useful and meaningful information you share I am very thankful.i hope after read your post newbie are follow this

You are a important problem for cryptotalk because you create your tropic for other that's a very good quality of you..

So don't forget about your tropic because it's your you have to protect it .so don't forget your own tropic and go ahead

Another thing if we create a topic if we says about some event or some incident we must make sure that we have a supporting link to it.  That way, reader have reference and we make an impression that we are telling the truth.

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

I think this is the most important thing all the members should keep in their mind. This post will really help you especially to the beginners.If you post 2 comments in one topic than it will not be counted. So be careful before posting. 

Agreed but you know extra thing if you want to find peoples who are doing copy and paste i found few of them on my post which sucks you know easy things cant be done by many dumb people these days.

No matter the circumstances or the time that passes, a good forero always remembers his posts, his community, if you like what you do, it is not a job it is fun, it is entertaining. Nothing like making a good post or intending to learn and help. 782984142_like20x20.jpg.35cb45cd5b818921da2ae158f12c4dab.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thanks for asking you questions, I will not forget the cryptocurrency issues. And according to the rules of cryptocurrency, I will keep it in character. Thanks

Hello my dear friend. You are absolutely right. Thank you for sharing these wonderful tips here for beginners. And I'm a beginner here and your post is literally helpful for me. I Hope this will help other newbies here too. 

That's really helpful. I am going to do the same. Most of helpful topics are worthy enough to praise and that's why we should give them positive reaction. And those who are spamming, must be reported and should be marked as spam.

Another piece of advice that i can give you to add to your post is to avoid posting a comment twice in the same topic, or to avoid commenting on the same topic twice. Many users do not make use of the function on cryptotalk that tells us whether we have or have not replied to a topic, and therefore post multiple comments on a single topic. In this case you will most likely not receive your earned satoshi and your comments will be deleted. Otherwise, you have made a very good post.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes i agree with you I seen many old topics available and open users replying the topics so don't forget to lock old topics if you not need and if someone post deserve reaction give reactions not cost you.

On 2/25/2020 at 7:08 PM, ex00ex said:

You make good points here  I think newbies can also use the like button if they found any useful common

It is really available to everyone, although it is incredible that it is not used much, perhaps people or are lazy, do not pay attention to it, or simply prefer to distribute it among their friends.

It would be really helpful if this button was used correctly as it would help you to read the valuable comments782984142_like20x20.jpg.35cb45cd5b818921da2ae158f12c4dab.jpg and not read the ones they have spam20x20.jpg.f8c8b81ab33ae1201c0935043de52be6.jpg.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

11 hours ago, Alina345 said:

Yes friend I agree with you this forum is like our home it's our responsibility that we make it more useful and informative for the every members so we everyone have done our duty carefully to clean the forum spam and report every useless post 

1211swsss.jpg.6318a8386d9e42cd176ce62e576ea455.jpg

Important remember that in addition to commenting you must make useful post, you are making comments off-topic, your answer is not referred to the subject. Remember also that citing your post without any meaning is a bad practice.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Good evening, yes, these are very important tips. I find that many people respond and comment on topics they do not have any experience with. It is a great idea for a member to close a topic that he feels is inappropriate and has no answer to him.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/28/2020 at 12:25 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

Hello my friend yes you are right
I also want to suggest that we publish useful but short topics
Some people post very long topics and have no benefit

Let them publish what they have to publish as long as they don't violate the rules, if it's short or long it doesn't matter. The really important thing is that you contribute, that you be honest, that you do not copy anyone, and that it is useful.

Don't Forget Your Topics