Don't Forget your Topics - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Don't Forget your Topics

On 1/20/2020 at 8:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.
  • Some Topic in their OPs must have updates with new information.
  • Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg
  • Make spam reports on your Topic.

What other advice can you give me?

_____

Please remember not to be repetitive post, ty.

This is good to get every thing noticed by ourselfs. And I appreciate your given info. And in my opinion all members have to show  maturity.

• Useful or interesting 1

Tho I have not created a topic yet but still I find this a very useful information, and when I create my first topic I will bear this in mind. Let me ask does creating increase your reputation?

I don't agree from your idea. We need gave some chance to make good posts here. If some one done regular basis only useless posts then we can have him dislike or spam but not new members. 

If you really are the creator of a topic, i don't think one will just forget his or her own created topic. Its just like a creator forgetting its creation.

Yeah it is absolutely right my dear friend.. This information is very helpful for newbies.. Before do comment remember what the is said.So definitely you give good view point on various posts. read thoroughly definitely understand the topic very well.And also before create a new topic you can search and gain knowledge about that topic.

16 hours ago, Fateemamx said:

This is a useful information from you dear.  Thank you because it will be useful for me as well. 

Congratulations are always good, but we must contribute to the topic, any specific comment to the topic is important, because it gives variety to those who read, their own experiences are the best way to answer this type of Topic.

Here we talk about Topic but do not forget your post you should always check who quotes you or who rewards you with a like, etc.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This is very nice and useful post which should be followed,we all new member have to follow the rules and guidance which can make our cryptotalk journey too easy.

On 1/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.
  • Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg

_____

That is the reason why I am not interested yet in creating my own thread for I would rather participate in all those available topics and interact. Since I also can see that some concerns I have are already raised in this forum all I just need to do is read and give some of my opinion if possible. I also agree to what you said, which is to thank  members who gave effort in answering the question raised specially those who gave the best answer, as a sign of gratitude. And report all members who gave useless comments specially those who did not follow rules.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

This is really important, I often comment on the Post and I am waiting for an answer from the owner of the post, but no answer. Thank you for this alert

Good post and i hope it will help many members. Its hard to write something useful but it will make you safe and you will be respected with many members by writing something good and helpful for them.. So keep it up.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

thanks my friend for that 
i do also all the time may be i give my opinion to add a value 
and giving a hurt to good content to support them to continue as i will do with you my friend 
also every one should use search button before making a new post 

On 1/20/2020 at 8:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Considertions or tips:

_____

Thank you very much for sharing this good advice with us As being a new member I usually move to next topic or i start reading comments if I don't have any knowledge about it.

Edited by Haider Abbasi

20 hours ago, Artyom123 said:

Hello my friends, don't forget your topics which you have replied  earlier in that day. Because the multiple replies to same topic wouldn't count, so it will become a loss to you. So be curious.

The messages in the topic while they are useful count, you should only have a prudential time between answers at least about 20 hours, but the important thing is not to make continuous posts and respond in short periods.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Your post is very informative which led me to learn I have been here a few days and thank you so much for the information that people like you are helping me.

On 1/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Considertions or tips:

_____

I'm agree with this! This guide can be helpful especially for newbies to prevent from deletion of post or worst, getting warning point that leads to banning of account. Just always keep in mind and apply these guides when you are start to post on a topic you have chosen. 

Thanks for your advice of topic management. Yes, it would be better if every topic owner apply some rules that is not mandatory and the topic owner would be seen as kind as what have writed in the content of topic.

You be acquainted with the motive why a in print article disappears or is delete. I have in black and white several but no more than one survives. I know the grounds of the scoring through of my publication. 

Hello friend. That is very useful information, thank you. I will try the tips that you have given, hopefully it will succeed in creating interesting and useful topics.

20 hours ago, Alex122 said:

I am personally not creating any threads on this forum so I don't have to worry about that. But I see a lot of people create threads just to have an extra post and then they completely forget about it

like.jpg.44ebc022c86817e0248c695a6d9cb958.jpg

That's right, but in a way the posts also require some attention, such as seeing who quotes you, what they are saying about what you write, etc.

Being a good user in general entails certain responsibilities that are not written anywhere, they just depend on everyone.

In general, just doing community is doing everything right.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think you supposed right because I believe we are doing commentary by our hard work and if we post a right and high-quality comment, then users be supposed to react feel affection for to our commentary which can enlarge our faith. And act in answer spam if we are redistribution unuseful happy. 

yes before commenting we must have knowledge about that topic than we can post a good comment and share our best knowledge with others...................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

I think that in truth must be well thought-out for all user here, for the reason that indeed it should be completed by the OP or who completed the topic. Consequently that discussion in the matter will be very functional. 

On 2/22/2020 at 1:47 PM, Sachin Jadaun said:

You said right because I think we are doing comments by our hard work and if we posted a right and good comment , then users should react love to our comment which can increase our faith. And react spam if we are posting unuseful content.

like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpg

The compression of a topic leads to a perfect response like yours, it is so simple to respond or Topic making a useful comment, that yours is a good example.

Thank you for helping me make community.

Don't Forget Your Topics