Don't Forget your Topics - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Don't Forget your Topics

Well this topic or this kind of topic is really helpful for the members of the forum especially for newbies and its great that there are members like you that doing a good job, anyway keep up the good work.

Thank you my friend, as we newbie, we need stuff like this,some times Idon't now haw Ican find my topic and go to my profile to open him, and we also need your encouragement,be safe.

3 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

But if the topic were usefully and you thinks that's it doesn't need to continue to receiving comments, I think its better to tell the support to lock it, that's so users can learn only without replying

?...

...That is what I said...

3 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Considerations or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.

1 hour ago, AutoLigtas said:

I see many of thread here are still open even all the answers are the same only. I don't see any good idea that contribute maybe it's good to lack the thread. 

Do not that.

If they are answer to concepts, and they become repetitive,  close Topic, it is as option.

But in personal opinions, true debates it is always good to know the opinions of community. In this case no.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 21/1/2020 at 13:23, Saransh32 said:

I am newbie here and I don't know much about this platform tell me about the rules and regulations of this platform.I need to learn about this site anyone can tell me?

Friend welcome!!

You have more than 30 daily post, I think you should know bout this answer. firts go to https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

You study the posts en section Forum. So you can learning to help other users.  Now you have 30 daily posts helping, because it is full of knowledge....

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/20/2020 at 9:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.
  • Some Topic in their OPs must have updates with new information.
  • Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg
  • Make spam reports on your Topic.

What other advice can you give me?

_____

Please remember not to be repetitive post, ty.

I get warning for break rules. But I didn't know about it. Now I get it from your posts. It's a knowledgeable post.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Topics are lost immediately. We lose them. Some days it is then lost. Some profiles can be seen here but most posts are lost

On 1/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg

_____

Well that is good idea many post still exist even the topic posted on last year but there is also comment there so I think we need to do like closing our topic.

31 minutes ago, MD.Parvez said:

Topics are lost immediately. We lose them. 
Some days it is then lost. Some profiles can
 be seen here but most posts are lost

I think you lost your idea in your Post, please make useful contributions.

28 minutes ago, Acca212 said:

If you want to see your topics look at 
Crypto World or beginners. or if you want 
to see the answers to your posts, you just have to look in the profile section

Please do not distort  Topic is considered spam,you should try to fix your post, thanks.

Edited by alexisfuentes
quotes

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

You just need to follow the progress of messages if you create a post. Everything is written correctly and without complaints. 

3 hours ago, Ahmed jabri said:

In beginning even I started topics but it gets deleted I don't understand why. Maybe they are repetitive. Since then I follow all rules of the forum.

Like you i have a lot of deleted post and I can't find them anywhere more so I can't edit or anything and we all don't know why

This is very informative topics that you need to congratulate and gave thanks the users who answer your questions because it's very helpful to the begginers and members also who didn't know this topic. You should check all the comments because other members spamming their post and repetitive posts this is the appropriate topics for us.

I have written several but only one survives. How do I find the reason for deleting my publications? You know the reason why the article was deleted or deleted

On 1/20/2020 at 8:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Considertions or tips:

_____

Thanks for sharing this for information but I see the most people are making bad post and one one give then useless post because that afraid that the person can give the bed post too .And as for likes very little amount of people are deserved the like .

On 1/20/2020 at 7:20 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Considertions or tips:

_____

This is very helpful for newbie this help a lot and now when I create topic then I will do that there are comment that is spam and useless.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

21 hours ago, Alhaji715 said:

Yeah knowing ur topic is very important

28 minutes ago, Amina1 said:

no problem this is the countless contraption that we every one of be supposed to appreciate that forum is the number one phenomenon we every one of be supposed to experience and subject is the foremost article we must hardship

In both cases it is important to thank the participation. Thank you.

It is important to add that if they improved theirs post, they could be considered useful. BUT the first is considered spam and second writes a lot but is useless.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thank you for I have learn something from you. Your posts is correct. You should also give information on your topic if you have something to share.

This is very informative and helpful to beginners on how to conduct themselves properly in the forum, lets all do our part in making this forum not just a source of income but also a receptacle of useful information of all things related to cryptocurrency.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Considertions or tips:

Please some creator should be responsible in their topic. They should report spam post, or if they have already the answers in their question creator should locked the topic.

All of us should create topics and do that because as many topics and many comments you can get and this will going on regular works for all of us and if we don't create then there will be less post and we can repeat the post

In the event that you need to winning cash with this location you wish to know about this location and forum.while you may reply your address you wish do not disregard of this address for compose a comment with another point.

Relevant posts and comments are necessary to keep the forum clean and useful. The admins are already strict about the posts and their relevancy and reliability so users need to post usefull stuff.

468x60-3.png

Yes it will help this forum greatly if we moderate our topics, just will help reduce the load on the forum staff and even help reduce spamming and copying of post by members, this is what we all need to be doing and start doing now.