What did you learn in the forum? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah mohmmad

What did you learn in the forum?

How long have you been in the forum?
What did you learn from him?
Have you reached 100 posts?
Has the forum started giving you Satoshi?
Do you need any help?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

I am still new to the forum, I recently learned from it about the issue of digital currencies and how it was collected
I didn't start raising money. Did you start collecting money?

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, abdullah553 said:

I am still new to the forum, I recently learned from it about the issue of digital currencies and how it was collected
I didn't start raising money. Did you start collecting money?

Hi my friend, yes, learning is nice, you can visit the forum sections and see many important topics about digital currencies
The forum is rich with useful information
Yes, I started earning money, but I had some problems in the beginning Are you having a problem?

• +1 2

1 minute ago, abdullah553 said:

Yes, I visit the departments, but I could not understand many things after it took a long time
Yes, I have problems writing the post, but it will be deleted again after some time. I couldn't figure out why. Do you know why?

Yes, this problem happened to me at first, it is not serious
The reason is that the post is less than 100 characters, you must type more than 100 characters, and the information should be good and useful
But don’t copy any words

1 minute ago, Satishmolankar said:

Yes i have completed the first hundred post and started earning also for per post and i am working for last thirty to fourty days and also have the best knowledge also in this forum best work

How much is given per day, how many posts only 30 per day
Have you tried more and not provided money or just relied on what people said?
I think he pays well. He pays me every 8 hours

2 minutes ago, abdullah553 said:

Thanks for the answer. Maybe that is why most of my comments are a bit short
I will try to increase it
Does he pay for all the post that we write or only 30 km that we are allowed to write every day

I don’t know exactly. I was unable to know the actual number of writings allowed. Most of the people working said that only 50 posts or subjects per day are allowed.
And it pays for 30 Post only after completing the 100 Post

1 minute ago, Mor254 said:

I have been here for about two weeks and I started earning from the forum I took about 90 thousand Satoshi and I learned to trade in it I need to learn more about trading

It's a short while. You collected a good amount of it, then?
Yes, digital currencies need a lot of learning and time as well
What did you do with Satoshi, did you trade them or not yet?

3 minutes ago, abdullah553 said:

This is a good thing that he pays the amount rather well
It's better than taps and mining I have tried mining that it doesn't pay much

Yes the taps do not push too much, it's boring
I worked for a while on it
I also tried to mine on the phone and the laptop, but the quantity was very small, so I stopped

I have barely 18 days, I have learned some things, I have reached 100 messages a long time, I have received about 16 cryptotalk payments, I totally recommend working with this page, any questions you may have can tag me, regards.

• +2 1

Registre on yobit and earn free coins!: HERE

I am not really earn so much from this website. But many things I learned and a lot of things to learn in this forum about cryptocurrency by just reading someone's comment in a certain topic about this forum. 

i am here in this forum near of month.i am very happy happy in this forum.i have don the first 100 post after immediately joining the forum.this days i am doing post but middle of the time i had 10 days vacation.

I have been here for about two weeks , I have learned alot about crypto and Bitcoin , I reached more than 100 post , I need more languages in the forum 

4 minutes ago, mega said:

I learned from cryptotalk forum that how respect the differences and ideas,If you are not agree with any post just give your opinipn not try to get attention that all people agree with you.

I already crossed 100 posts and learned to post quality f words and meaningful that every one get benefit from the post.I fund cryptotalk a real platform with competitive rate and i feel proud to e part of cryptotalk forum.

This is a very beautiful thing, which I learned from the forum more than wonderful to respect the opinions of others is a positive thing
It leads to the development of many peoples, and many disputes reduce the respect for opinions and benefit from them is a great thing

• +1 1

59 minutes ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

Do you need any help?

Hi pro I don't complite my 100 posts becuse I'm begineer, can you tell me haw I reach 100 post pleace I want to start earn some satoshi.

Just now, Alamin016 said:

Hi pro I don't complite my 100 posts becuse I'm begineer, can you tell me haw I reach 100 post pleace I want to start earn some satoshi.

Welcome my friend
Peace be upon you too
Fetching 100 posts or a topic is easy. Do not be afraid too much. It depends on you and the speed of your learning and your information about cryptocurrencies. The forum has many wonderful things that you can explore.
Have you visited and viewed the rest of the departments? And you tried to learn?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Untill now .. Nothing .. there's not mthat much of new informations .. the most users here are come just for money .. not for learning

• +5 1

Give me 

💖

its free 

1 minute ago, Heroshema said:

Untill now .. Nothing .. there's not mthat much of new informations .. the most users here are come just for money .. not for learning

My friend, the site, for you, does not contain information, perhaps because your information is large and you have a lot of time in the field
People here can learn for free and earn money too
Yes, there are people who came for the money, but the money will definitely push them to learn

Hello my friend I have been here for 4 days ! I learnt alot ! I didnt know anything about btc ! and now I have some good infromation ! , Yes I have reached ! , Yes , no thank you 🙂

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

Welcome my friend
Peace be upon you too
Fetching 100 posts or a topic is easy. Do not be afraid too much. It depends on you and the speed of your learning and your information about cryptocurrencies. The forum has many wonderful things that you can explore.
Have you visited and viewed the rest of the departments? And you tried to 

I think they should provide news but I'm as a beginner I think it's a bit hard and needs patience and learn more about the work of the digital, yes I have visited the rest of the sections, but I didn't understand a lot, now I want to learn more about digital currencies, What Would you suggest me?

Just now, Alamin016 said:

I think they should provide news but I'm as a beginner I think it's a bit hard and needs patience and learn more about the work of the digital, yes I have visited the rest of the sections, but I didn't understand a lot, now I want to learn more about digital currencies, What Would you suggest me?

You have to be patient first and keep going long. Don't let yourself feel bored the long way in the crypto market
You should follow the channels on the telegram and the channels for digital currencies on YouTube. Also, check out the beginners section of the forum. You will see some information that will definitely benefit you.
How long have you been working in the crypto market? Could you bring some drops?

I've already learned a lot of things about cryptocurrencies through this cryptotalk forum, including the cryptocurrencies trading and mining

• +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

4 minutes ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

You have to be patient first and keep going long. Don't let yourself feel bored the long way in the crypto market
You should follow the channels on the telegram and the channels for digital currencies on YouTube. Also, check out the beginners section of the forum. You will see some information that will definitely benefit you.
How long have you been working in the crypto market? Could you bring some drops?

Yes, patience is the key to everything in life. not long ago, I was working on the web sites of erdropat, and thankfully, I found Bitcoin Talk, and I'm on the right track now, after 100 comments, what to do next?

1 hour ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

Do you need any help?

I've been in crypto last year since 2019 in December and it's almost been a month since I joined the crypto world. I learned in trading, exchange and learn to monitor the market value of the Bitcoin, I learned here by reading and some of the crypto users sharing their experiences here. Yeah, I've reached the 100 posts, after you've reached the 100 posts you'll get paid by 1000 Satoshis. In some situations I need help and then I ask my friends to help me.

• +1 1

Do you need any help?

It is so easy you need to read other users postes and read the topic carefully then after reading this you will be able to write reply on the topic .

• +1 1

1906510079_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.5a6f5e02a61213020fb56f5ab017fbd8.png

Do you need any help?

I have been here for almost 3 weeks. I learnt alot from here about crpyto space and I am grateful. Yes,I have reached more than 300 posts and the forum is giving me satoshis. Right now I don't need any help. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Maaz sultan said:

It is so easy you need to read other users postes and read the topic carefully then after reading this you will be able to write reply on the topic .

And after 100 postes you will be able to earn here and write useful postes which is necessary to avoid all the warning points .

1906510079_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.5a6f5e02a61213020fb56f5ab017fbd8.png

20 minutes ago, Alamin016 said:

Yes, patience is the key to everything in life. not long ago, I was working on the web sites of erdropat, and thankfully, I found Bitcoin Talk, and I'm on the right track now, after 100 comments, what to do next?

Yes my friend bitcoin is also good and is rich with good topics
After you get 100 subjects, the forum will start giving you Satoshi, and you should learn how to trade it to get double profits.