How to Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 1/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

Since you just started asking questions about cryptocurrency world, you may also have some interest buying cryptocurrency, bitcoin, online. Here I post this to show you all how to buy bitcoin with credit card fast and secure. First click here Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card

You will need to create an account and verify your identity. There are more to talk about but you will find more info on Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card Online

Follow me on twitter @BitcoinHunter17

Thanks for sharing. Actually, you can easily deposit USD into your Yobit account using credit card, then you buy Bitcoin with that amount you have deposited. As simple as that!

i don't have any idea aabout buying the bitcoin through credit card.but may be it is as normal as we buy some product or any electronic devices with the  same

We can buy gift cards with credit card and then use them as p2p trades to sell for btc or other crypto. I have done with amazon cards.

You can also use the peer to peer sites like localbitcoins, paxful and others to buy bitcoins with credit card very easily. They are trusted sites and used by more than 400K traders so you will not have to worry about them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Binance added the support for buying cryptocurrencies with credit cards and so you can use their exchange, I'm not sure about how many other exchanges support credit cards though.

Automated bitcoins are now available in some countries to buy bitcoins faster and easier than automated bitcoins by checking the wallet for those who will use them.

Some members think that using credit cards is not safe, I am trying to collect some Satoshi from the forum so that I can earn more without having to buy.

26 minutes ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

Through some exchanges you can buy Bitcoin with credit cards. Coinbase wallets are an option. It's safe and effective for me. This is the best way to buy cryptocurrencies quickly without having to exchange them many times

Coinbase has the option for users to let them buy crypto with their credit cards, in addition to coinbase binance also have that feature and people can use both of them using credit cards.

Hello friend, I have never purchase any credit card for cryptocurrency I don't know that we can use ATM also or not but some of the news come that many countries are having ATM for the Crypto world. 

Thanks foe sharing this information to us mate but i think there is easier way to buy bitcoin and that is the used of yobit exchange. I prefer to used yobit when i want to buy bitcoin because it is very easy to do. 

In crypto world and crypto currencies market more then four hundreds exchanges and many exchanges gave us facilities to buy bitcoin by using credit card and debit card. So you can choose your exchange on which you are satisfied about that exchange is favorite for your self.

You might better search the best platform like coinbase which allows you to buy cryptocurrencies. I think Binance is another best platform for you to buy cryptocurrencies by using the card. There are so many scam sites too, be aware from them. 

I don't  know how to buy bitcoin  with  credit  card as I have no credits  card and have no experience because  i am a student.  Hopefully  You can get answer  from other members. 

On 1/20/2020 at 6:23 PM, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

Since you just started asking questions about cryptocurrency world, you may also have some interest buying cryptocurrency, bitcoin, online. Here I post this to show you all how to buy bitcoin with credit card fast and secure. First click here Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card

You will need to create an account and verify your identity. There are more to talk about but you will find more info on Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card Online

To buy crypto with your credit card you have to deposit fund from your card on the platform which support credit card like yobit, binance, kucoin etc. After that you can buy easily any crypto through USD.

• +1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 1/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrencies.  You can buy bitcoin through the credit card by printing yes, first you need to create an account in the bank and then put a balance of dollars in it and then you can buy by entering your account and password via the page you simply want to buy from

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 3:23 PM, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

Its better to be careful, and not to trust all sites because in crypto world there are so meany scammers who want to take our moneys so i prefer we use coinbase and blockchain its safe and trusted way to buy a bitcoin.

• +2 1

it's very easy my friend ! you have to chose your exchange platform that you prefer ! then you have to click on deposit button ! then chose deposit with credit card ! that's it !

Bitcoin coin can be purchased using trading platforms such as binance, it is safe and supports Visa and Master Cards

Life is great and enjoy it

Beginners will not find any difficulty with these matters because most of the platforms have provided this feature by buying bitcoins through the bank card. But the problem here is if you registered in one of the swapping sites and did this operation, then it is not only your money that you will lose, but also your information about the bank card will be used in other operations with the reserve before you take any step.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I am pretty sure that you put your referral link against the rules of this forum, I guess you had better read them first and only after write this topic to get referrals on binance.

• +1 2

Sorry my friend but my bank account does not allow me to buy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is being banned in my country but it would be better that we can buy Bitcoin from credit card

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 1

My friend, you can buy bitcoin with a credit card from sites that accept transfer from credit card to Bitcoin.
You should be careful because there are many fraudulent sites.

thats the atleast worst thing you will do with your credit card and money , you will be paying lots of charges for buying it and i say many people has reported on other forum that banks locks your credit card when you buy with it, it is better if you use alternative ways to buy like buying with person to person with someone you can trust or the websites like payeers , advcash

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now a lot of banks offer to buy bitcoin through and transfer between it and the fiat currencies among them, including Bayeer and Perfect Money and recently Paypal, which has a large number of users around the world and this is normal due to the expansion of the culture of the use of bitcoin and its benefit and spread tremendously in countries and societies.

Edited by Alex9876r
  • +1 1

For me, I do not prefer to buy bitcoin via credit card because this method is not available in many countries, including my country, and there are also many banks that do not recognize bitcoin, and therefore this method is not safe.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2