How to Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I don't know about this metter. Because our country doesn't accept cryptotalk. But I think one day they accept it

I have never bought Bitcoin in this way. So I have no idea how to buy Bitcoin with a credit card.

Thank you for teaching us how to buy bitcoin using credit card it’s a big question to me before but now I know how to purchase it thank you for doing this sir goodluck

A good topic and we can also buy the currency by transferring the money to a person’s account and then he will send us the currency that we want from his personal portfolio and this is what I do when I want to buy any type of currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can register in coinbase wallet you can buy bitcoin with your credit card there and I don't know if there is KYC to buy bitcoin with the credit card, just try it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never bought bitcoin by debit or credit cards. I I Don't have much idea about this.  But from my little knowledge I would like to suggest you do not use this as many banks not allow bitcoin so that you may face problems.

I not using credit card for buy bitcoin because buy crypto currency with credit card not safe I using paxfull or localbitcoin for buy or sell crypto currency trough flat currency.

I think it's not a good idea for using credit card for buying crypto currency because most of the hackers keep targeting the credit card then not every banks regulates crypto currency.

One of the ways that you can buy crypto with your credit card is through the use of the Luno app. With this app you can link your credit card and your bank account to the app and use it in purchasing bitcoin. There are also bitcoin banks in the world that provide similar services. I would suggest that you don't buy bitcoin now though, as the price is quite high.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes this good but i think in in my country i can’t do this because bitcoin is banned from my country, so i need credit carte i can use it every were with any problem can help me for this.

I've had a good time in this world, but I've never used credit cards to get cryptos. I used fiat money at first to buy my first coins, and the airdrop.
But it is a good alternative for platforms to include this method, so it is available to all people who want to acquire a crypto.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:23 PM, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

Since you just started asking questions about cryptocurrency world, you may also have some interest buying cryptocurrency, bitcoin, online. Here I post this to show you all how to buy bitcoin with credit card fast and secure. First click here Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card

You will need to create an account and verify your identity. There are more to talk about but you will find more info on Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card Online

Follow me on twitter @BitcoinHunter17

Thanks for sharing valuable information but for me i prefer to used exchange websites like yobit when i want to buy bitcoin. I don't really use credit card when buying bitcoin because i don't have any credit card because i'm student right now so what i'm using is only exchange websites because it is very convenient to used for me. 

That's really nice topic you created. but i don't think buying bitcoin using directly from your visa or credit card is a wise decision. Instead using a digital banking system is good option. Like PayPal or perfect money or even Skrill too.

Be careful when you are making transactions using your credit card for buying cryptocurrencies. Because I saw some people saying that banks freeze their accounts for doing this purchases of bitcoin.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:23 PM, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

Since you just started asking questions about cryptocurrency world, you may also have some interest buying cryptocurrency, bitcoin, online. Here I post this to show you all how to buy bitcoin with credit card fast and secure. First click here Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card

You will need to create an account and verify your identity. There are more to talk about but you will find more info on Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card Online

Recently we got this kind of feature in crypto field. You have to use some platforms to buy crytpo with credit card. Because every platform doesn't support credit card feature. You can use yobit, kucoin, binance etc exchanger for that.

Buying bitcoin using credit card is not that hard. but i think you should a medium before using any transaction and if you are investing lot of money like 1 whole bitcoin, then i will suggest you to buy it p2p directly. or atleast use online banking system like paypal or perfect money etc.. 

I dont think that you can buy Bitcoin using Credit Card! I have already heard many bad experience about those type of payment using Credit Card and the banks dont permit that, but generally there is a third part who can offer this service.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for sharing but buying of bitcoins with credit card can be risk at sometimes due to many scamers out there who can still your card details and your funds its for this reason one must be careful when buying bitcoins with a credit card.

Actually this is very nice like  for me I don't really know how to buy bitcoin with credit cards but from this post now I would learn and also buy as well when I have enough cash with me .

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Useful participation and it will help every person who wants to buy cryptocurrencies with a view to storage and there is also another way to buy, which is through Paypal, where you can buy your aunts and pay in dollars or euros Thank you my friend

Quite a few exchanges are accepting credit/debit cards for investing in Bitcoin. Although there are some banks that have blocked transfers to accounts that are crypto-related. This won't actually be a major problem if you try, since if the transaction won't go through, it will just be rejected through the e-commerce platform of the recepient and the money won't leave from your bank account or your credit card. There is no danger at all unless someone gets scammed and sents money to a frudulent account. Even in the case of fraud, banks have procedures and can refund the money and also will alert the authorities for the scam going on. 

On 1/20/2020 at 6:23 PM, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

In the crypto market credit and debit card services make revolution. Because we can buy crypto with that easily. Many popular and trusted exchangers provide this service.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

In my country, it is difficult to deal and buy this way. Instead, I am buying and selling bitcoin from other people directly for a small percentage of the money, and I do not find any difficulties in this way.