How to Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Dear Newbies,

Since you just started asking questions about cryptocurrency world, you may also have some interest buying cryptocurrency, bitcoin, online. Here I post this to show you all how to buy bitcoin with credit card fast and secure. First click here Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card

You will need to create an account and verify your identity. There are more to talk about but you will find more info on Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card Online

Follow me on twitter @BitcoinHunter17

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

For this time don't use credit or debit cards because many banks are not regulating Bitcoins crypto currency and they also locked the many banks holders account that's why I am saying that don't do it

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, Satishmolankar said:

For this time don't use credit or debit cards because many banks are not regulating Bitcoins crypto currency and they also locked the many banks holders account that's why I am saying that don't do it

Yes you are right, actually I have paysera card and they are not allowing sending money from any crypto source, if you did they will close your account permanently, you need some à lot of transactions before you will be able to send money to your card

• Useful or interesting 1

13 hours ago, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

Since you just started asking questions about cryptocurrency world, you may also have some interest buying cryptocurrency, bitcoin, online. Here I post this to show you all how to buy bitcoin with credit card fast and secure. First click here Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card

You will need to create an account and verify your identity. There are more to talk about but you will find more info on Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card Online

Hearing about this for the first time and it really sound interesting. I will just check it out for now.

• Useful or interesting 2

I would suggest you transfer the amount you want into something like Payeer or PayPal and buy from them it's a bit safer

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

23 hours ago, Satishmolankar said:

Yes im agree with you. And also buy bitcoin with credit card is very expensive, because they charged 2-3% fees every transaction. Im prefer to use local exchange that provide free deposits charge

• +1 1

I think using credit cars is not advisable as many banks are not accepting and operating crypto currency, and you are not sure if it has something as that, and I think it is not safe or not reliable to use or mode of buying crypto.

I think using credit or debit cards is not a good idea due to many banks are not allowed cryptocurrency for that you might be faced problems.

• +1 1

Now my country my banks not give the opportunity to buy crypto currency with direct cards and now they want change their algorithm with crypto currency its helps in future transaction with debit cards and don't buy crypto currency with debit cards its not good to your account

Well, there has some markets are participating for the banks to help some people to buy some crypto coins using credit card, this will be easier because you cannot be withdraw some money and put it again to be digital money and buy some coins because all you need to do is to give your account number they will now deducted your money for your purchase.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:23 PM, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

Thanks for sharing the way to buy the cryptocurrencies but the newbie will not recommend to buy any currencies because they are new in this field and they don't have enugh information about the cryptoworld so the newbie will never but the cryptocurrencies. 

I use the replenishment of my cryptocurrency wallet, with the help of the Yobit exchange replenishment and the commission is small. 

• Useful or interesting 2

I also want to invest but i dont have enough knowledge to do so im still searching and asking my friends what to do and not to do because i am new here and i am lack of courage.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:23 PM, bdk81 said:

Dear Newbies,

Ok with Binace it's very easy to buy with creditcard but the same counts for all large exchanges (Coinbase but e.g also trading platforms like eToro and Plus500)

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

When I started learning about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, I relied on articles and personal experiences. There are some channels on Telegram and Twitter that also help in learning.

Yes, there are a lot of websites.

I think there are a lot of these websites. But you have to pay attention to credibility.

• -3 1

many regions are not allowed to use credit card to buy bitcoins. i tried so many times but my county did not gives any permission to me to buy bitcoin. to purchase bitcoin first i have to consult it to bank to endorse money so that i can use my money in dollar mode. later on i can purchase bitcoin by using my credit card until reach my card's limit.

I don't even realize that we don't have that kind of card for bitcoin in our country. Well, maybe sooner. But I'm hapoy to have read this post. Now I have knowledge about it.

Yes some exchanges such as binance provide bitcoin purchases via special visa credit cards to buy bitcoin online, is this safe or not for my bank's credit card later, for banks in my country have not facilitated bitcoin purchase transactions via credit cards. I will use the normal method, by depositing through my crypto wallet, thank you for sharing your experiences.

• +1 1

For this time do not utilize credit or charge cards since numerous banks are not controlling Bitcoins crypto cash and they moreover bolted the numerous banks holders account that's why I am saying that do not do it,thanks

• +2 2

Wow this is the best way to buy Bitcoin by using a credit card. This is the best way, now we can do that easily. Even buying it is also very easy. Thank you for letting us know here.

• +1 1