How to Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Thanks for the tutorial it's helpful specially for new users and older too because they really dont trust any website to buy from it it's really risky way,bit now everything is clear you can buy with credit cards from any exchange with 5 minute like binance bittrex and more

Sadly I don't own any credit cards. And in my country still bitcoin is restricted. And It won't be possible for me to buy bitcoin's with credit card. And even I don't know how to buy them . 

• +1 1

I think using credit card to buy Bitcoin is not advisable because many banks are not accepting it, they might even block it but maybe PayPal will be advisable, thanks

With the beginning of next year, I don't think there is any difficulty in purchasing Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency This is because all global digital banks are now adding Bitcoin to the list of currencies or things that can be bought or transferred and transferred through.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's very costly to buy the bitcoin using the credit card. 

In my country, the local banks are not allowed to buy the digital currencies like bitcoin etc using the credit card.  When i want to buy digital currencies, i use the perfect money or payeer account. 

There are lots of exchange available which is support to buy bitcoin using credit card. You have to find trusted exchange and select one off them then you can buy bitcoin using your card. I hope you understand. 

For this, you need to go to the site where you will buy crypto money, click on the buy cryptocurrency tab and perform the steps there.

thank you for sharing but shopping for of bitcoin with credit score card can be risk at once in a while because of many scammers accessible who can nonetheless your card details and your budget its for that reason one must be careful when buying bitcoins with a credit card.

Thank you for your warning, my friend.
Unfortunately, many of us fall victim to fraud as a result of the widespread thieves in the cryptocurrency world.
Therefore, the individual has to be careful when dealing with cryptocurrencies, especially when buying currencies as you mentioned in your post.

once I started out gaining knowledge of approximately cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, i trusted articles and personal reviews. there are some channels on telegram and twitter that still assist in gaining knowledge of.

On 1/20/2020 at 3:13 PM, Satishmolankar said:

For this time don't use credit or debit cards because many banks are not regulating Bitcoins crypto currency and they also locked the many banks holders account that's why I am saying that don't do it

It's better not to use credit card now, because most bank use to block them as we all know that most countries does not support cryptocurrencies yet but they'll soon see it future and we're waiting for the first country to launch it's first official crypto currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can use bit.io website. Because this site is very much trusted. From here you can easily but bitcoin through credit card. 

Here are step-by-step instructions to help
make the buying process easier for you.
1. Create an Account on Coinbase.
2. Navigate to account settings. ...
3. Click " Credit/Debit Card"
4. Enter your Credit/Debit Card
Information. ...
5. Confirmation. ...
6. Buy Bitcoins! ...
7. Login to Your Account.
8. Verify your Identity..

Then after verification you can login your account and make your others.

I have never thought of buying Bitcoin with credit card. Is it worth buying through credit card when you have to pay charges for using your credit card. But anyway this post will be useful to members who would like to use their credit card for buying Bitcoin.

Coming across this post is a blessings.

I've always think how to buy bit coins with a credit cards but remain very dull and dullard about it.

As I found this so helpful, I hope every other newbies does?

I think buying crypto with credit card is the best way. When i want to purcashe crypto i transfer money from my bank to exchanger. For doing that you should find an exchanger who have an agreement with your bank. Also credit card is taking too much fee in my country, that's why too many people avoiding using credit cart. It's also dangerous for me because if i use credit card for buying crypto i can have some debt. That's the another reasong why i don't buy crypto with credit card.

• +5 1

Thanks for the information but I don't think buying crypto with credit card is not a very good idea. First, you pay a high fee, %3 at best, second, you shouldn't invest with something you don't possess. and the money you have in your credit card is not your money, it is the banks money that loans it to you. If you agree with me, please give positive reaction, thanks

• +5 1

This topic is very good because now we can know how to operate with a credit card to be able to buy bitcoin, this is very helpful because sometimes we say that we want to buy bitcoin with credit cards but at the same time we do not know how and now thanks to this topic if we know and we can make it happen and those who are just starting out, beginners will now have this information for when they want to do it.

• +2 1

In my country it has restrictions for the purchase of cryptocurrencies, I buy with my local currency from Binance, which I think is the best exchange for buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
It is cheap, safe and very reliable!

On 12/9/2020 at 3:05 PM, Zifaalbayan said:

Why should we take risks by using credit cards to buy bitcoins which involves a lot of risks, we have number of other opportunities to earn free bitcoins and it can be either used to trade or can directly converted to the fiat money, but everyone has their own persepectives so take wise decisions on your own .

This is most excellent for investing in bitcoins for profit intent extra new nation invest with this means and carry for profit purpose. 

Sure I don't know why we should take a risk in buy with crypto currency with credit card. 

At the present time, credit cards cannot be used because banks do not enter cryptocurrencies and if they do that they will close your account. You can transfer money to Paypal. You can buy and sell there because it is more secure.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:05 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

I would suggest you transfer the amount you want into something like Payeer or PayPal and buy from them it's a bit safer

As you respond well in this publication, I totally agree with you, I also recommend using the Payeer or PayPal platforms, as they are well-known platforms, therefore they provide some security
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

There is also a risk of buying bitcoin by using credit card or debit card because may be bank close your account so there is also a risk of losing your account and bitcoin.