Price crypto can be manipulated? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
owmivmen

Price crypto can be manipulated?

I started to believe this in the recent days, especially the weak coins they are playing with them as they like, but bitcoin or other powerful coin are hard a little bit but they are manipulated too for sure, I didn't believe this before but now i'm.

Yes it can be manipulated, because when we are on big coin and earning in huge then it can be manipulated.  So when you don't know the price and it flactuation then you can't make right how much it change . So if you jave knowledge about price ans coin then you ca  check how much it change. So for become a good trader we need to know about currency and must check the valuation then we can predict right price. But trading is art so we can perform when we know about cryptocurrency. 

Yes, people may manipulate the crypto currency for example a certain user have a big amount of btc  then he decided to sell it then it makes the supply of the market to be high. So the price of btc is already increase because of this. 

• +2 1

My dear friend. Big investors can manipulate cryptocurrency prices ... Similarly, cryptocurrencies also play a big role in manipulating prices and the big thing is in the hands of large companies that buy large quantities of currency and if the situation remains so I think the price of bitcoin will change. All appreciation.

Definitely cryptographic money cost control is conceivable enormous forces organization previously controlling digital currencies control conceivable.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:58 PM, owmivmen said:

Have you heard about crypto prices being manipulated on the Exchange?  I heard from someone who is experienced in crypto management. He said to use crypto with caution. what do you think? do you have other thoughts about crypto?

yes, panic is being created in the public to lower the value of bitcoin.

For small coins.

But, many of us are still predicting that the price of bitcoin will raise soon.

So, what should we do and expect.

We have to play wisely throughout this journey.