How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

There are tons of softwares and websites to do your work. You'll have to simply Google it. And you'll find many resources. Hope it helps you with your problem.

Hello my friend this is not a problem there if it was hard to calculate manually, but there are a lot of programs that will help you in the calculation of the earnings you can search in Google about these programs, analysis and we do not need to worry

There are already so many bots available that if you want to find the price of a coin then the price of the famous exchange will appear at the same time. and you can search for them on Google. For example preev.com use the price of bitcoin from all exchanges and it combines them togheter to find the average price .

My dear friend, many sites have been created regarding this matter, so you should not download the application that you need by google, and all these problems are solved in the simplest way because the coded currencies were initially complicated, but now they are easier

There are so many platform in the world of cryptography that can be use for converting one cryptocurrency against another cryptocurrency, and the platform you mentioned are really good but in addition to the platform you mentioned binance is also good.

My dear friend for checking current accurate price 

I will suggest you to search on google 

And at the top of site where you will see price that will be correct which will be on top of page on google

There are so much software now to check prices 

I am begginer.i have little knowledge about this question.in my thinking we can calculate our money in to another currency on Google by searching the currency converter.may be it will help you .

Edited by Aqsoo

Of course, there are many programs for mobile phones to calculate one currency against another currency. Also, there is a bot on the Telegram that can calculate cryptocurrencies.

Hey dear, that what I used i just save the page visit it whenever i want to make some conversion,you have just to search for them on Google,it will be easy for you to access to it,thank you.

@DavCrypto there are many sites available on internet to calculate currency . You can google currency converter and calculate currency there as well . You can also search for software and websites on internet that can help you calculate price of one currency against another.

Trading rates are often different depending on where you are.They are very different, just like Binance and Coinmarketcap. The differences arise because the data they receive is different. 

Is there a way for us to calculate on our own? I believe it is extremely difficult and I have no idea how.

There are many programs that you can use and find when you search on google, and you get the price of all currencies.
But rely on that on the platform you are working on, it is better, and do not bother yourself with the comparison between the price on other platforms, as there are always differences, but they are small.

Yes of course my dear friend, you can compare between the prices of two different Cryptocurrencies with eachother by different ways. You can use any crypto calculator application because there are many applications in the internet. You can also compare them any exchange site. And the best way of comparing is Google Search which will suggest you many websites.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my friend There are many programs that help you calculate the currency against another currency. You can also use Google and you will receive an answer to your questions about this topic. Good luck.

There is a place that converts and calculates the price of one and another currency. Try searching on Google for measuring and converting bitcoins, but beware of phishing links that could damage your account.

Hello..  I dont have much knowledge about currency but hopefully you will get some information on internet to convert one currency into another

Hi My dear friend,

I think there are a lot of resources today like software apps or sites  where you can easy  calculate your currency to an other currency . the easiest way is to do Google search and it will be  get answer on the first page.

• +3 1

Trading platform will give you this information about which crypto currency have value by comparing crypto currency with your recommended currency and than you will get to know about the price of any crypto currency .

This process is done by exchange and wallets the yobit platform was good in this feature it will comparison in seconds and give us details about any currency prices with usd and Russian currency.

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to change how we interact with the digital world. Here are three ways that cryptocurrencies could revolutionize our digital interactions: 

1. Cryptocurrencies could allow for more secure and anonymous transactions.
2. Cryptocurrencies could help reduce fraudulent activities.
3. Cryptocurrencies could increase transparency and accountability in transactions.