What Will Be Next After End Of Bitcoin Supply - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Will Be Next After End Of Bitcoin Supply

It is well known that the reward for miners gets smaller and smaller over time. But getting to the final bitcoin will take longer than before. The final bitcoin is unlikely to be mining until about 2140.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I don't think that will be the end of bitcoin. The developers will come up with something else.

Hello buddy i read that full bitcoins mined in the year 2140. But here you post that full bitcoins mined with in 5 to 6. Year. 

Iagree with you that daily basis 1800 BTC mined. The demand of bitcoin increase if it full mined within few years.

Even after the end of mining, Bitcoin will not die. Miners will increase transfer fees and the network will continue to exist. Bitcoin can be used as a standard of value for cryptocurrencies. Now the price of cryptocurrencies is determined in $, and will be in bitcoins.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■     МНОГОБЛОЧНАЯ СИСТЕМА PEER-TO-PEER ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■    

| ►  ДЕКЛАРАЦИЯ ДЕЦЕНТРАЛИЗАЦИИ   |   ФОРУМ    |   TON SURF    | ►  СТАНЬ ПОСЛОМ   |

I don't think your datas are true . According to a website all the bitcoins will only get mined in around 2046 and not in next 5 years. After that maybe there will be high demands of bitcoins because of its mining completion and the price may rise up drastically.

I dont have any idea about this matter.  But i dont think that boitcoin will be finished.  As its become so popular  

The only thing that I know about miners after bitcoin has been mined completely is they cannot mine bitcoin anymore. So miners either can only have income from bitcoin transactions or they need to find other coin to mine, they can also sell their mining equipment.. I believe bitcoin will ran out in 2140. So, still a hundred years and more left.

A fixed supply of bitcoins means miners will eventually have to forfeit their block rewards, allowing miners to avoid transaction fees using only the money formula.

A fixed supply of bitcoins means miners will eventually have to forfeit their block rewards, allowing miners to avoid transaction fees using only the money formula.

14 hours ago, Nobel Islam said:

This means withing another 5 years total bitcoin supply should be completed. After Finished 21 million bitcoin supply what will happen to bitcoin miners and theirtechnology. 

BTC network did not  decided what they do may be they launch nee update of software and launch new coins.Any thing can't be say about this if they don't create new BTC then price of BTC may increase and miners depend on transaction fees because the fee will be higher in future.

You

I do think it does not come about. consequently, It does not get died out apart from inside exploration course of action. You should purchase the idea after then again precisely how will certainly their price tag. you wish to find on your own ahead of it can be way too delayed I give you the advice to acquire currently.

It gives real individual wealth the preference to put to the side up on transaction fees by earnings of honest currency theory. The steady make happen of Bitcoin possessions that miners will earlier or shortly be forced to produce up their block rewards.

I guess if this  supply surpasses the threshold then price of bitcoin will touch the high which noone ever saw, after that to increase the supplies developers will make necessary steps.

The price of bitcoin will grow every day as not everyone can afford to buy it, there may be a second launch of bitcoins and mining

One day bitcoin ends their mining and only option is trading then investors not sell their bitcoins, because when supply ends, then bitcoin Prices goes in heaven so any one not sell, and  when this bitcoin mining stops then I think any advanced technology take place, because no want to stop this process.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

After all bitcoins mined, Bitcoin price will gain stability and we will see how it reaches its real value then. Bitcoin is a good thing and its volatility is good. 

On 1/20/2020 at 10:26 AM, rjroshan said:

1,800 new bitcoin daily adding to total bitcoin in the world. 18 million bitcoins already mined in the entire 21 million total supply. This means withing another 5 years total bitcoin supply should be completed. After Finished 21 million bitcoin supply what will happen to bitcoin miners and their technology. What can you say about this ...

My friend your calculation about the bit coin supply is not really correct because you need know that as time goes on there will be increase in the difficulty of mining bit coin because it will takes a very long time for all the bit coin to mine.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:26 AM, rjroshan said:

1,800 new bitcoin daily adding to total bitcoin in the world. 18 million bitcoins already mined in the entire 21 million total supply. This means withing another 5 years total bitcoin supply should be completed. After Finished 21 million bitcoin supply what will happen to bitcoin miners and their technology. What can you say about this ...

Then they may be introduced any new procedure for retaining members or not. My be they won't get more newbies then or they introduced new method to add more members.

Wait, within 5 years? You need to make more research on that one, if want you meant was after they're mined all of the supply. Halving will be happening in just a few months, it will make bitcoin mining become harder and lesser for the rewards, so that it can make bitcoin supply in a fixed states. 

After the supply finishes, there is no end for bitcoin and it will survive for many years after that. A new life will begin for bitcoin because until then, there will be millions of wallets full of bitcoins and transactions will still exist. I think in the future bitcoin will turn into a collectible currency and there will be some crypto collectors who buy bitcoin at high prices to add it to their collections. The future bitcoin is the currency for wealthy people and high fees will direct people towards altcoins.

According to my experience with Crypto coins I don't think that there will be an end of the Bitcoin supply ever there may be a rise or decrease in its supply but that would not be totally end up while presently its best competitor is ethereum which can overtake it.

when the supply of BITCOIN ends. Its price is likely to fall. merchants do not buy BTC anymore, BTC may not be able to use anymore. Other currencies will replace BTC and BTC will gradually be forgotten

I think when the supply of bitcoin has go to its limit then the price of bitcoin will goes to higher level and bitcoin will become like diamond some limited traders have this crypto currency .

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.c33576d7ca2d33d0707e15f395bfe085.png

In the current situation, the miners get a reward of 12.5 bitcoin to unlock every new block. According to Bitcoin Block Hav.com, "The next halving of the bonus will take place in May 2020 - which will reduce the bonus to 6,25 currencies.
Assuming there are no changes to the protocol, the maximum bitcoin will be reached by 2140, that is, 122 years from now.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 1/20/2020 at 2:26 PM, rjroshan said:

They will not stop mining then because the miners will get their profit from the transaction fees. These mining is just the extra profit till all the coins are mined and they are trained for getting the transaction fees.