What Will Be Next After End Of Bitcoin Supply - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Will Be Next After End Of Bitcoin Supply

I tgink the bitcoin suply will never end as there is a huge demand of it and many people  own it it will always be circulating  and the miners will always  be earning money.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Bitcoin total supply and coins in circulation is expected to reach 21 million in 2140 so the above result you made did not involv the halving, but there will be a lot of talk about it after four years with the next halving that will reduce the miners reward a lot more. Difficulty level of mining, hash rate and the price can force miners quit or ask for changes, but right now there is nothing changing.

After the end of bitcoin supply then value will be very high and the demand will be so high and I am sure that at that time the major process of transaction will be bitcoin. So, the demand will be very high after all the bitcoin is mined and big whales can get lots of profit by selling them for high.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of the Bitcoin is increase at that time and peoples demand is increased when the supply is finished and almost it will touch the highest price like 1 satoshi is almost on 1$ at that time. Future of the crypto market is so much bright and good.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

There will definitely be some steps from the developers, they will find some solutions or Satoshi Nakamoto will show himself and because of some new ideas coming up in the case o So Bitcoin cannot be neglected or eliminated

On 1/20/2020 at 11:26 AM, rjroshan said:

1,800 new bitcoin daily adding to total bitcoin in the world. 18 million bitcoins already mined in the entire 21 million total supply. This means withing another 5 years total bitcoin supply should be completed. After Finished 21 million bitcoin supply what will happen to bitcoin miners and their technology. What can you say about this ...

I'm a newbie in crypto and the information you are giving me with this post make me expand my knowledge. Very useful to know what you have said that in 5 years we will finish with mining. I didn't know a lot about mining, I thought that Bitcoins could be mined for many years but I trust this useful post and now I know more about Bitcoin. I wonder too if this will make miners stop and their technology but if it is only 5 years left maybe then they will stop mining as there will not be more Bitcoin.

The time is ticking and up and the BTC split has come here simply The miners are expecting a full split The coins will go down Before the last time Something significant is coming here.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:26 AM, rjroshan said:

1,800 new bitcoin daily adding to total bitcoin in the world. 18 million bitcoins already mined in the entire 21 million total supply. This means withing another 5 years total bitcoin supply should be completed. After Finished 21 million bitcoin supply what will happen to bitcoin miners and their technology. What can you say about this ...

When all the Bitcoin is mined then all that will be left is buying and selling. We would not mining anymore rather we would have to buy Bitcoin to own them. Also I think that transactions need to be verified which also attract network fees.

At the moment, btc has only one way to generate it, which is direct purchase of btc. I think that in a few years, a certain amount of btc will be burned and the rate will go up.

The end of the bitcoin supply.  There is no way to know what will happen next. If you have any idea then you will be informed later. If the new coins are supplied,the value will be in the currency

I think they will find another way to profit in the case were dependent on mining only and I think that a lot of investors don't rely on one way to profit but, on several ways

It seems to me that if such a large issue of btc per day continues, the coin rate will fall and fall. This is very bad for the holders of the cryptocurrency.

If the total supply of bitcoin mined completely than i think there will be reward remains for miners in the shape of transaction fees. Or there could be more options generated in future.

After the total supply of Bitcoin is reached, miners will look for another way to earn daily Bitcoins. I still believe that after the total supply of 21 million Bitcoin is reached, trading will be the next target. People will learn trading as an alternative to mining.

On 1/20/2020 at 12:26 PM, rjroshan said:

I think it is possible to end the total bitcoin supply mining in a few time, but they make this hard to fininsh those supply in order to make bitcoin price high. 

On 1/20/2020 at 3:26 AM, rjroshan said:

i don't think they will go through with the bitcoin mining i think they will make it harder and lower the rewards so it will last longer

If there are no more block rewards for the miners, there would still be the transaction fees paid by the Bitcoin sender whenever a transaction is being send to the blockchain, so the miners would still continue to earn money from that.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I expect its price will rise a lot and will reach a level we have not seen before, and then the currency will stabilize at a certain price, and I do not know what will happen after that.

The mining websites would stop giving it for free and they would find an altcoin instead to provide to users and off course the value of bitcoin will increase after its supply is stopped

BetFury                                                   

If the process of gaining more quantity of bitcoins is like this I guess there is a possibility that it might happen. Apart from this, the prices of this coin might actually become more demandable in the market that it would make its price go further higher. There could also be a possibility that there would be only one account that would somehow hold most of the number of bitcoins which is going to affect its price range even more. This process of hoarding is going to be more effective if the limited quantity of the coins already gone out of its supply. I think the only way that could solve this problem if ever there would be a massive hoarding that would come; I think the people who created bitcoin should take action about it, then able to produce more quantity of bitcoins so that the cycle of the coin to the different users would not be stopped by the hoarders.

We can only guess what will happen next with bitcoin. The fact that the issue of bitcoins will end is a fact, and then most likely there will be rapid growth.

Miners can mine bitcoin until somwhere around 2140. That year is an estimation that the last bitcoin will be mined. The quantity that miners earn from mining is every 210.000 blocks halved (approximately every 4 years). 

So the new supply will be less over the years, making bitcoin scarce. 

After the last bitcoin is mined, the miners will get paid by the fees you have to pay when making a transfer.

These fees could then become sky high, around $1000 per block.

Another possibity is that the bitcoin protocol is changed to allow more coins.