What Will Be Next After End Of Bitcoin Supply - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Will Be Next After End Of Bitcoin Supply

1,800 new bitcoin daily adding to total bitcoin in the world. 18 million bitcoins already mined in the entire 21 million total supply. This means withing another 5 years total bitcoin supply should be completed. After Finished 21 million bitcoin supply what will happen to bitcoin miners and their technology. What can you say about this ...

BTC, of course it will not go extinct except in the mining process, but you can buy it later but then how will its price be, if you want to catch yourself before it is too late I advise you to buy now.

• +1 3

There will be some moves from the developers of course, because I don't think that some we will wake up and see bitcoin not exist anymore, they will find some solutions or maybe Satoshi nakamoto will show himself and bring some new ideas, I don't know exactly but there will be some changes 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think every day 12.5 bitcoins are given to miners who mine the blockchain everyday so they will get 6.25 btc after halving of bitcoin to control the supply and distribution.

• +1 1

When Bitcoins fully mined then other crypto currency demand increase and more people work with new crypto coins like XRP, Ethereum and other crypto currency. After fully bitcoins mined the demand of other coins increase and those person who hold these coins they earn more.

• -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

The end of the bitcoin supply.  There is no way to know what will happen next. If you have any idea then you will be informed later. If the new coins are supplied, the value will be in the currency.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

After end of Bitcoin supply users are not use Bitcoin for mining and Bitcoin only for use transaction and trading. After Bitcoin full supplied Bitcoin price maybe increase and so many companies will use it.

• +2 1

If the total supply of bitcoin mined completely than i think there will be reward remains for miners in the shape of transaction fees. Or there could be more options generated in future.

• +1 1

It is expected that something good will actually happen after the Bitcoin supply.  Because when the supply of Bitcoin comes to an end, the price of Bitcoin will actually be high and I think that the stability of Bitcoin will remain in the market.

• +2 1

Bitcoin will bring new upgrades to Bitcoin before it expires, and more coins may be added to supply Bitcoin, or the price of bitcoin that is available may increase, per Satoshi may be higher, if this is the case with those who hold Bitcoin. They can benefit a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, rjroshan said:

1,800 new bitcoin daily adding to total bitcoin in the world. 18 million bitcoins already mined in the entire 21 million total supply. This means withing another 5 years total bitcoin supply should be completed. After Finished 21 million bitcoin supply what will happen to bitcoin miners and their technology. What can you say about this ...

After that they will depend upon fees of transfer and the price of BTC will start moving upward.Because of limited supply it will be in demand and all coins were mined.So new coin are not coming in to the market .

• +1 2

I don't think that bitcoin can be ended.Instead it's amount will go increasing due to be investors coming to this field.So bitcoin can't be neglected or ended.That's why I disagree with you.

• +1 1

Well, as of now the bitcoin halving will be started this mid year so that don't be getting mad for that because by the help of this halving, it will be releasing some bitcoins to the market so that we can having some many bitcoins being mined. Happy posting.

The total supply of bitcoin will not reach 21 million in just 5 years. If you understand the concept of halvening then you will realize that it will took more than 5 years to reach the maximum amount. 

But what is there after all coins are mined. Bitcoin will continue and the real organic growth in value will occur since there will be no more additional coins that will be added into the circulation.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Before the end time there is something significant coming. The time is ticking and up and coming btc splitting is simply here.Vast measures of Bitcoin that have been obtained and shorted since June will begin being reimbursed this winter. Simultaneously, diggers will keep down on coins fully expecting the dividing.

• +4 1

They might rely on transaction fees, that is why this fee has a very high possibility to increase in the future after all bitcoin has been mined. It is due to that miners will not receive block reward anymore.

• +2 1

nMvFbuZ.png

in my opinion when the amount of bitcoin has reached its peak and was mined by miners. then the market will only buy and sell and do it continuously. bitcoin will only continue to be played there to rotate the money that the money will sell it and those who need investment will buy it.

• +1 1

Bitcoin mining will stop in the year 2140, and that is a long way to go. The entire human technology might change in 50 years, and we are talking about 120 years. AI might take over, Quantum computing might deem entire blockchain irrelevant. If however, bitcoin survives all these, and gets to see the year 2140. Some things we can definitely predict. First it will be the most priced and scarce commodity or currency. I would expect astronomical figures. It will be forming a parallel economy if economy still survives or may even be the sole preferred currency. Since bitcoin would be so costly, mining would still be profitable, and hence the transaction fees would be enough to pay the miners and help them keep mining.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

It did not occur to me about the settlement of 21 million Bitcoin that had been completed by the miners. It's likely something good will happen in the future and this hasn't happened to me.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

5 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Thank you for putting up this topic. I always wonder and think the same. But in my own imagination, the miners will start mining other coins, while Bitcoin price will go very high because many people will not like to sell anymore.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, rjroshan said:

absolutely not, in 5 years bitcoin will not reach his max supply of 21 millions. his supply will be reached around 2140 because every 4 years the mining reward are halved, do some research before stating a thing or also ask the question to this forum

• +2 1

I think that that will take a lot of more time to complete the total bitcoin supply. As i know and got information about it that says the total bitcoin will be completely mined after 120 years like after 2130. Are you sure that the 18 million bitcoin is already mined? And if your statistics are true then i think they will again put some bitcoin in circulation. 

• +2 1

Since the end of the Bitcoin supply, the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise, the price of Bitcoin can increase a lot, so the big traders are investing in Bitcoin for the long-term, I think if you have the capital you can invest in Bitcoin for the long-term. , In the future you too can own millions of dollars.

• +3 1