Breaking the Barrier BTC and the future - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Breaking the Barrier BTC and the future

It cannot be expected that governments will accept and deal with Bitcoin, but it is certain that Bitcoin will impose itself on the world

Life is great and enjoy it

I believe that if government finds a huge benefit of implementing bitcoin in our daily lives then they would do everything to popularize it and make it used everywhere.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:29 AM, Oluwaseun said:

In the nearest future almost all people will need the BTC for transactions and payment as well. Although the future looks good for the BTC and other Crypto assets. The question is with the chaotic economic disagreements, what adoption methods do you think world governments can take and can they develop personal assets?

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies out there promises to simplify the transactions of funds across borders but we have a great hindrance to this technology and that is governments failing to accept the adoption for many reasons but what I think maybe in future they will only develope their personal assets if they will not get adopted to cryptocurrency.

Edited by George10
Correction

The bearier condition must break in some time later, when all condition turn in positive way, like most of countries are face economy crisis so this situation clear, then we see bitcoin bounce back and once again bitcoin comes  bullish run in crypto market.

Cryptocurrencies can be adopted by starting each country to create its own currency and support it through cryptocurrencies in addition to not relying on a blockchain system in addition to new and advanced technology

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't agree with you, not everyone in the future will need to own bitcoin, bitcoin just like any other investment that can go up or down in value.

I think adopting the crypto market by the various governments is in fact inevitable and it will take some time before the governments are able to implement efficient system that allow them to use bitcoin whilst still being able to benefit from this system. Since bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous it is very hard to control and monitor and therefore i think that the first thing that governments are going to want to do is to be able to regulate crypto flow and be able to tax earnings and expenditure on bitcoin and other crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The coding conditions will remain the same for several years, but there will be importance for bitcoin in the buying and selling operations, but the problem facing Bitcoin is the lack of approval by all governments, but it is very difficult to develop personal assets

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/31/2020 at 10:10 AM, jamesvince said:

Everyone predictions of crypto market is beautiful and amazing and strong communities of crypto market shows next two weeks are critical after third week of April halving event very near then we can saw some spike in the price of bitcoin and after five years i think most of people used bitcoin currency.

Well this is true mate because they're the professional analyst so there has a highly percentage that this will be happen to the market, keep putting some trust in some predictions because there is no lose here, i hope you may understand.

• +1 1

Well, what we can agree on is that Bitcoin has a wonderful future as one of the digital assets and strong investments, so that it was considered as the best investment for the year 2020, and we do not know whether the spread of Bitcoin payments will increase or not.

Everytime i consider the dispatch as regards to the capability of bitcoin than i'm 2nd-hand to it that Bitcoin will smash down every barrier in advance or later on and it's going to confidently draw close each single one the time lofty inside the near time.sonyes it's adorable upcoming in Bitcoin

All countries now agree on a solution to this problem, as they cannot prevent people from dealing in cryptocurrencies. Several platforms have been created that provide this service to its customers, but some restrictions have been added to this service such that a tax value is paid. everyone is not satisfied with this decision, as they are now following their dealings. This created some problems, even though they are in the interest of all

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

No doubt all this will happen in near future. The big barrier for governments to adopt bitcoin is it's widely illegal use. And there is no control over it. Once this problem will solved. Every country will adopt it. 

The possibility of adopting bitcoin in the future has a big chances as we our revolutionizing and technology are getting more improved and as this changes happens, digital and cryptocurrency are taking their parts so this barrier will surely break,when every government see the benefits of it 

Edited by Ms.o
  • +2 1

I think that the most bad thing that may happen is that the governments will not be able to control the country's money and the financial reserve and at the same time they will not be able to control the financial dealings between individuals

• +1 1

Yeah bitcoin future is bright It will break the barrier in future but now a days some countries government workers on own crypto currency or crypto assets by influencing with btc to encourage their economy. 

I believe that the various countries will not be able to fight Bitcoin for much longer And they will have to accept and adopt it I also think that many countries will make their own national virtual digital currency...

On 1/20/2020 at 8:59 AM, Oluwaseun said:

, what adoption methods do you think world governments can take and can they develop personal assets?

Governments can start with legalizing the use of crypto in their countries, crypto at this time is illegal in many countries and making crypto legal would be a great step for getting closer to the worldwide adoption, next step would be making crypto either tax free or maybe charge a very small percentage for tax on income or for transactions, they also can add free blockchain courses for students in their school or universities.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I totally agree with you. I think the world will soon or maybe in the nearest future the world will adopt the use of cryptocurrency and legalise it all over I believe in cryptocurrency for the future. 

• +2 1

Not all governments want to adopt Bitcoin, and I think this is for political reasons, but I do not think this will last long.

In General, I believe that the government is very wrong, canceling the cryptocurrency! Because there is a blockchain system that is actively used in Europe. Why would the state not use it as a collection of interest for payment in cryptocurrency, or the same tax as in Korea? This is very strange! I don't understand this idea.

The world of cryptography is developing every day and Bitcoin has proven its success over the past 10 years, and there are many banks and international companies that have become dependent on the technology of Balotchin in their financial transactions, As for governments will accept Bitcoin and recognize it in order to impose taxes on users of cryptocurrencies

On 1/20/2020 at 1:29 PM, Oluwaseun said:

In the nearest future almost all people will need the BTC for transactions and payment as well. Although the future looks good for the BTC and other Crypto assets. The question is with the chaotic economic disagreements, what adoption methods do you think world governments can take and can they develop personal assets?

We cannot easily break the barrier between those but we all know that Bitcoin is the future and we can give our full trust on it so that we can maximize the effect of Bitcoin for the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think educating the people about Cryptocurrency and what can make it is a good move so the future we view about bitcoin become successful. I think it is the first move to do if government want to adopt bitcoin

• +2 1

I don't the doubt the future of BTC and the entire Crypto world, in nearest future Crypto currencies system would dominate the fiat currencies, serving as the best and smart means of making global transactions, and a profitable means of earning money passively.