Recommend some good coin - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saddamali

Recommend some good coin

On 1/20/2020 at 4:33 AM, saddamali said:

Recommend me some good coin for doing short trade.You can also suggest me some good unlisted coin and good listed coinmarketcap coin.

So let me be clear, what you're asking is a good chart for trading? Right? You don't mind what the fundamentals are but you just want to trade something that has predictable shot time volatility?

Are you looking for something with bigger marketacap and decent liquidity for big/huge trades, or are you trading smaller sums so smaller liquidity in microcaps is is not a problem?

• +1 1

By trading on binance platform I recommend you one / btc coin which is good at making a good profit quickly by buying at 32 to 33 and selling on 34 to 35

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/20/2020 at 3:33 AM, saddamali said:

Recommend me some good coin for doing short trade.You can also suggest me some good unlisted coin and good listed coinmarketcap coin.

sadly this is not how trading works, non one can tell you a good coin to buy for some profits, since every coin has the possibility to bring you profits and every coins can bring you losses so...

if you are asking here then you can go on coinmarketcap close your eyes and chose a random coin to buy. this has the same vale as all the coins that have been proposed here

• +1 1

In coinmarketcap eth, bitcoin, BNB, chain link, ADA , vechain etc coins are very good . Top coins which have future growth ,that types of coins are very good for long term. Identify that coins and do trading them .

• +1 1

I will suggest don't invest in unlisted crypto coins.

If you want to invest in short term trading then i will suggest bitcoin ,Ltc and Eth are best coins for short term trading. 

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 6:03 AM, saddamali said:

If you are seeking a good short term coin, I recommend you to trade with bitcoin, litecoin and sometimes ethereum. These 3 coins don't behave the same all days. In some occasions they are better for long term trade and when they are active and changing fast, you can treat them like a short term coin. If I were you, I wouldn't get myself into trouble by selecting a few coins and stick with them. You have to use any opportunity that is available whether this opportunity happens with coin A or coin B. Don't limit yourself to a few coins because sometimes your profit is hidden in coins that are not in your list.

• +1 1

You must first determine what type of trading you will be doing, is it in the short term or do you want to store cryptocurrencies in the long term? If you want to trade in the short term, I advise you in Ethereum and Litecoin. In the long term, I advise you to trade and store Ripple and Dogecoin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I checked one of the list of the best currency that you can invest in along with bitcoin because the latter is a must among those eth and xrp also ltc in addition to eos These currencies are the most famous so far for the coins EUR / USD is the best pair that the majority are trading in. Traders

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If you want to do short trading then I must refer you to deal with litecoin, ethereum or xrp these three coins are now giving a good fluctuations and also from this fluctuations opportunity has been increased for the users to make a regular profit from it.

If you are searching some coins to perform active day tradings , choose these coins:

• Bitcoin,Litecoin,Binance Coin (BNB)

If you are searching some potential tokens for active day trading according to price volatility, then consider theses tokens :

• BAT, Livepeer,OGN, LINK 

The best one is bitcoin,  it moves on daily basis and you can earn a good money on trading on bitcoin or holding it for long term, and don't forget everything in trading is riaky.

For me, I see that the best currencies that you can use permanently are the Bitcoin currency in addition to the Ethereum coin and the Ripple currency and perhaps we will add a talk currency to this list after several months and for the currencies that I mentioned to you it has a very acceptable price and has great popularity all over the world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/10/2020 at 7:55 AM, DrHaman said:

Dogecoin can be a prospective cryptocurrency to your guide. It is possible to business from it as the purchase payment is quite lower. You can view the investing level of dogecoin is quite huge.

The dog coin is among the most failing currencies in the market in terms of daily trading or even in the long run. Investing your money in it is a suicide for me, good luck.

28 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

The dog coin is among the most failing currencies in the market in terms of daily trading or even in the long run. Investing your money in it is a suicide for me, good luck.

Dice coin has a market supply of 210 billion, this makes its price not to increase as the supply is too much. I also noticed doge is always like stable but though not a stable coin. I liked the coin before but proved unprofitable for me too. 

On 1/20/2020 at 9:33 AM, saddamali said:

I recommend buying bitcoin, you can also buy Ethereum as a profitable short-term trade, I think unregistered coins are not suitable for short-term trading, you should buy potential coins, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

On 6/28/2020 at 4:43 PM, Meghla Akash9386 said:

I Bitcoin Etherium and Lights Coins are better than other currencies. However, there are different coins in the world online. By investing with Bitcoin, Etherium, the light coins, many profits can be made in a short time.

Litecoin not Light Coins. 

You also have to be careful of the word short term, it depends on the level of your expert on the field before you gain. 

If I can suggest you dome coins listed in marketcap you can go ahead with all coinso owned by the exchange like binance and huobi ,kucoin,okex and more .They have a good future and any one can earn from them

On 7/1/2020 at 10:31 AM, BetajBadsha said:

Hello friend, if You want invest your Assets on Cryptocurrency for longtime or some Month, then  i want to suggeste you that, you can invest your assets on this following coin. You can cheack this coin. Bitcoin, Eth, Litecoin, NEO, XRP.  ETHC etc crypyo Coin.

No offense, but those altcoins you mentioned, despite being popular, people need to be very careful. for example:

two years ago:

Eth = $1300

Neo = $150

LTC = $300

XRP = $3

look at the current prices that you will have a big unpleasant surprise, investing in this cryptocurrency market is very risky, so it is recommended that each person do their own research

I highly believe in Vechain, it has a real usecase. Nissan, Wallmart are using this product. It went from 0.8ct to 0.2ct a while back, but is stronger with higher btc value! 

In this case I would recommend you to make use of ethereum and litecoin since you are talking about the short time trading but you have to be very careful and be patient with the market a bit because this days the market is fluctuating a lot and that is making some people not to be patient and also avoid being greedy, take the small profit to avoid loss if the coins increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

I recommend ETH as your short term trade, ETH has a high trading volume as well as high price fluctuation. When compared to other coins, ETH has a relatively high increase in price, so short-term trading is perfect.
I cannot suggest that you buy coins that are not listed on Coinmarketcap.

• +1 1

Nice comment if you want to know I would say that you can now invest in currencies that are currently low for short business. And from there you can expect to succeed in a business through a good investment. 

It is advisable you make your personal research based on your choice, make a proper findings about the coin of your choice, all it's market time, form of trading volume and so on. I only know of Bitcoin and Ethereum to be one of the best coin for trading with good volume and trading market to be favourable. You can also get to find other favourable factors surrounding the coin of your choice.

The most currency that I can advise you at the moment is the Talk currency, you may be surprised by this advice due to the decrease in the value of the Talk at the present time, but the history of this currency proves that this decline will not be long and will return as it was, and its low price today is an opportunity to buy it at a good price and store it.