The forum in the future - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

The forum in the future

On 1/29/2020 at 4:19 PM, Ashik49 said:

To continue this forum, they will launch another project so that users can engage with it. We simply cannot say that the future of the forum is not great.

Youre right mate, to further continue using this site by the users, they will surely make a new project that members should join. This forum will not judst stop without preparation for the new one. Also i think this campaign still last longer.

there isn't any dough that cryptotalk have a good future becuase cryptotalk have good project as well good team . this is well if there is some good project also to attract New user here , I request to forums member try to give your best .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There is nothing official about this.  I think it will last for an unlimited period.  We all want that, and we hope the forum continues and we  Earn bitcoin.

8 hours ago, marchal87 said:

There is nothing official about this.  I think it will last for an unlimited period.  We all want that, and we hope the forum continues and we  Earn bitcoin.

Yes. I think this campaign will last longer and we cannot predict when it will last. So as long as we are paying by post, we should continue earning here especially in this time of pandemic where most of country is in lockdown state. Also, we should keep cleaning this forum by not adding spam messages in every topic.

I think that there will be no such changes, everyone will get the same amount of Satoshi. Only when the ranking system on the forum changes, the reward may change

On 3/14/2020 at 5:45 PM, AmjadBydn said:

The forum in the future will be better than now ! I think after they opened the signing up again they will make only good people to enter here and they will add something good to this forum !
I think forum these days not have a lot of new topics ! most of the new topics with nothing new details !

Well this is actually true mate, this will become like bitcointalk in the future because that forum as of now is having a long time here in cryptocurrency and they has a lot of good members and also some campaigns. Happy posting.

I think that the forum will continue its campaign and do not think that it will end, it is unlikely that the forum will make a campaign only for accounts that have a large number of comments, I think that the forum will just change the ranking system, no more. 

I believe in the developrs and moderators of this forum.. They are smart and they have good strategies to imptove thos forum and make it better and more popular day by day! The payung system would be changed in the future.. But noone knows how it would be!

On 1/20/2020 at 2:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?
Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts or what?

Till now this forum is paying users for more than 8 months, and no one knows when it will end. But for the premium I think they cannot have any rewards, but they will have some advantages through their accounts just like selling their accounts. 

I don't think that this forum will stop paying its members as it pays only those who posts useful comments and topics and removes those who post spams which has caused the admins to remove many members and there are no such things as premium accounts on this forum.

I think the team forum has a plan in the future about the changes how it will going to operate but no one knows what will happen.

The forum future is great, even after this campaign is over, another better one will come, so, we just need to make useful posts so that we will not be banned and be an established member. 

Right now forum is in good state and posts are being cleared and removed from bad posters and spammers.

Paid per post campaign is still active so if you are new just stay here, learn more about cryptocurrencies and get yourself in a good member state for the future till pay per post returns back for new users 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

For me, the future of this forum is became successful because many people are still working on this site means this forum will become more popular that could give us huge amount of money. 

Lets just be positive and don't think for the negative happenings that may occur in this forum. Instead lets help the forum to grow and develop by contributing useful contents and informations.

By the admin donot worry this is along 

Term action I have read this posted was typed 

By admin and I think it will be for along time

Thanks for crypto talk 

This forum has already servived almost survived 8/9 months and between of your time limit of 6 months,already 5 months is gone and this forum is still paying us without any trouble.I don't think this forum will be stopped so soon,it will stay for long if the members work perfectly.

It is still paying and they have changed the payment system too, we hope it will continue paying for a long time and we can keep on earning the money here.

• -4 1

Well your question is answered now. The payment in bitcoin has stopped but a new payment and rating system is introduced. The payment campaign was always said to be long term and now cryptotalk will be paying in its own native currency i.e. Talk token which will start trading from the beginning of September.  I personally think this is for the better of the forum. In the past system, it would have been difficult to keep the payments on if the price of bitcoin increased but now we have our own token and any increase in the price will directly benefit us.

468x60-3.png

Hi dear mate.  This forum has already become very popular among many customers.  Now you are saying that the payment will stop.  If you think it will stop.  So don't work here. And we hope they pay. I'll continue my work...