The forum in the future - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

The forum in the future

if your right there is about 3 months left until pay per post campaign ends and probably a lot of members will quit this forum and i have no idea its a good thing or not because you know those are just money chacer and have no idea about the value of this forum but also if they quit activity will decrease but anyway i will be here.

if your right there is about 3 months left until pay per post campaign ends and probably a lot of members will quit this forum and i have no idea its a good thing or not because you know those are just money chacer and have no idea about the value of this forum but also if they quit activity will decrease but anyway i will be here.

No one can speak about future.But this forum is supporting us science 3 month. We hope that it will be with us as long time as they can.    

The forum will be responding and exploring too much with the passage of time so I think it will be accepted more in future and will become bright with this................

The forum will be responding and exploring too much with the passage of time so I think it will be accepted more in future and will become bright with this................

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 4:52 AM, Fattkidd said:

On what I know the campaign ends in 60 days  so i dont expect the campaign to last for more than 6 months because of how many user are joining.

How did you know that this campaign have remaining only 60 days? I damn sure you just do a prediction. Only moderator's and administrations know how many months or days remaining to end this forum campaign.

3 minutes ago, Farooque said:

How did you know that this campaign have remaining only 60 days? I damn sure you just do a prediction. Only moderator's and administrations know how many months or days remaining to end this forum campaign.

Do not worry this campaign will end soon because it has a schedule but another campaign will start ,So can you use more appropriate language because the word "damn" is not funny to hear.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

7 hours ago, Yasrabyy said:

Yes you are right i am agree with you and  your opinion i have same opinion like you . If you think that will be happened , you can now leave here in this forum .

Yes mate, if you are not agree with this, you can now leave here in this forum, you don't have some trust in this forum that this will be successful soon. I hope you may understand.

Hi guys I am new here and don't know enough about this topic so please tell me something about this topic so that I can understand and then do something about this topic.......

• Useful or interesting 1

26 minutes ago, Jumail jone said:

I think if they were made online then I think there would be no problem and I agree with you about the proper logic product.

Well, i actually agree with him because cryptocurrency is our future, we can used this forum to get some free bitcoins now until in the future. Happy posting everyone.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:52 AM, Diggy said:

Well,  some members here are not active and some are banned, suspended.  Maybe 1/4 only in total 100,000 member are only active

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . May be 1/4 only i  totak 100,000 member are only active.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:14 AM, Alejandro01x said:

.At all, it seems to me that there are about 3 months left for this campaign, there will be no benefits for VIP accounts, etc., simply the honor haha, in short I am here to share airdrops among other things and the payment is something extra it naw best wabeside earning and English patice. It our larning English best mother. 

That is your imagination, and that's not true Yobit exchange is capable of the payment because this campaign did not start today. Yobit exchange has been paying people that post in bitcointalk before cryptotalk was developed

these website or forum really has a future if they keep paying people their entitled allowance, am ready to be in the future with this forum.

We argot around certainly that the prospect of the forum is not extensive and if supposing your are faithful at that moment to carry on this forum they will be introducing any more projects hence that the users will deferment associated with it.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?
Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts or what?

If i guess that would continue to pay us since it has become enormous assistance and route for people earning which can't be impeded.

On 1/20/2020 at 12:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.

Dear mate well I do think it's unfair to think so but please don't misjudge me here if that really happens I think that many of us will go bankrupt I hope that the forum continue to pay it's users for a long time or forever

Yes, more forums may go ahead in the future. Every moment I fill out the form, I can earn a lot of money. Therefore, timely forums should be filled out. In this, I will be released from the band. Hey not much is known. But if you know more answers then of course thank you.

2 hours ago, Guriya mannu said:

Yes I agree with you on what I know that camping ends in 60 days

It will end but another will start I think that the campaign for signature will start soon in this forum but only few can join this campaign.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 2/16/2020 at 5:46 PM, Dekay said:

The forum will grow more in the future and it will fix some bugs in the future and many people will use it

Your opinion is correct and the forum will grow more in the future because with the support and participation of members of the forum will continue to grow better so we can use it much longer in this regard.

I don't think that this forum will end so soon.Because there is no confirmation from adminis.It'sa very long term project it's not going to end soon in my opinion.

For now, this forum still seems to pay. If you don't pay again, there will be an announcement directly from this forum. But it looks like it won't be anytime soon. So enjoy for now.

On 1/20/2020 at 12:04 PM, Ayush Singh said:

We can't say easily that the future of the forum is not big and if suppose your are true then to continue this forum they will be introducing another projects so that the users will stay connected with it.

Yes you are right the future of forum can not say easily because only forum admin know how long they will continue the campaign by pay per post. I think in future they will arrange another project to keep their user in this forum.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

We cannot say such words like that, we just have to trust an continue what we are doing. Maybe in the future the cryptotalk would be more improved.

I think the forum in the future will have more members and also this forum is already achieve something. Because this forum is like a crafting machine that makes people more knowledgeable and better in crypto trading.

Learn more about the sources of judgment in our Sources link. Copy post is not for your performance home. Lastly, if this topic is encouraging, I keep watching this forum.

That's good you have explained it very beautifully many members getting confused. we are working here but what is the future of this forum. are we working here continuously or this world will stop paying to us so there is any confusion having new members so don't be panic you can get money from here continuous you just be loyal to the site and do your work.