The forum in the future - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

The forum in the future

On 1/20/2020 at 4:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?
Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts or what?

Sorry I haven't any idea about forum future and I think we are just focus to get something in present I don't want to think that this forum was stopped in future I hope this forum going to get more success in the world 

I also think the forum is not offered a huge number of peoples joining this forum what just happen I the future it's depends upon the popularity of crypto currencies .

i think future will be great if they increase there per post price and pay us instantly and easily 🙄 and make contest for members and giveaways...😀😁 

It is a question that we ourselves can solve.

I find a tool such as crypto talk Forum, which allows you to publish and receive payments, practically without any restrictions, they even allow you to freely post the only thing following the rules.

But we must unite more as a community and defend this model that is presented as an alternative income.

Those of us who want to make money writing need sites like Crypto Talk and ultimately crypto talk needs the human resource, which is very valuable, but bets on the freedom to write and the concept of expressing itself.

What would Twitter, Facebook be if everyone said we didn't publish more, share their income among everyone.

Yobit in alliance With Crypto Talk they trust their business model, but if the human material only take Bad-post, this system will fail.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/20/2020 at 7:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.

I'm agree with that. This community will become larger and larger so that the forum might be more efficient in the future. 

On 1/20/2020 at 5:17 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

May be it will give rewards . Because as Uk about Bitcoin talk many people talk like that only it won't work more then 6 months or years but now it's been 6 years.. It still working.. I have huge hope regarding this project forum 

admirably nobody knows about the future. I joined this forum not time-consuming ago. And I deliberate it's gonna stop with us for a extended time

I don't think many of the users are known about the existence of this forum but in my point of view it has bright future if admins are able to make good profits out of their exchange. 

On 2/12/2020 at 8:34 PM, ReturnMahadi77 said:

I Think bright future because it becomes very popular by day by day people are working from all over the world. The number of workers are also increasing. 

Yes you really think about the future.

Of course we think that the bright future is because it has become very popular with the enthusiasm and determination that they have done so far, thus the number of workers has also increased so that many people will see a bright future.

I think it would be a satisfactory outline if the government of this forum would verify both report and single suggestion payments to the users that deserve it. for the reason that about users accomplish advanced condition posts but step rewarded the same

• +1 1

We false piety about without difficulty that the expectations of the forum is not gigantic and if deduce your are dutiful in that case to prolong this forum they will be introducing anotherprojects so that the users will deferment linked with it.

continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
Will there be rewards or salaries for premium

I think the cryptotalk forum will give us a long time. The cryptotalk forum gives us a good chance. I don't know how long the cryptocurrency forum gave us money.

As we have to do work for exploring the forum which we will have to share and comment on it a lot which will increase the showings list of this forum okkkkkkkk

Actually this forum future is bright. Because people now easily work in this forum and earn money. Now day by day cryptotalk user increasing

On 1/20/2020 at 12:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Did you know that the form started paying since September 2019? The forum still pays till now and that's six months already. 

Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts? What have we been getting from this forum? Bonuses? 

Nice welcome to that

41 minutes ago, Aldimastok90 said:

Cryptotalk price application should ended whenever and that is admin selection with Yobit exchanges, their deal their policies. live will maintain going, new program will came and i see numerous bounty application exist already, strive now for opportunity.

Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.

44 minutes ago, Aldimastok90 said:

Cryptotalk price application should ended whenever and that is admin selection with Yobit exchanges, their deal their policies. live will maintain going, new program will came and i see numerous bounty application exist already, strive now for opportunity.

Ooooooh it's like to better for us

19 hours ago, Jahidhasan12 said:

I firmly believe that in the future the crypto forum will be new to us and then every crypto user will be able to post in their own language.  I think there are other languages besides Russian and English.

Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

3 hours ago, Aaronusman said:

The involvement by a long shot that the potential of the forum is not large and if imagine your are rightful after that to maintain this forum they will be introducing a new projects as a result that the users will deferment attached with it.

I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of, ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:13 AM, Md Rana Akash said:

Well nobody knows about the future. This forum page is with us for a long time.

If it will stay long time then many people from this site.

Very good opinion even I am sure many people will believe in this forum because they will know that this forum will have a future so that it will develop into popular in the world after many people believe it.

I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of, ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.

I am 100 per do it other better than that

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, Kschitez Raj said:

As by seeing the current status of this forum, I can say that, this forum will definitely be a successful program launched by crypto currency. It is attracting new members towards itself daily.

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

12 minutes ago, Kschitez Raj said:

As by seeing the current status of this forum, I can say that, this forum will definitely be a successful program launched by crypto currency. It is attracting new members towards itself daily.

The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.

8 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

Very good opinion even I am sure many people will believe in this forum because they will know that this forum will have a future so that it will develop into popular in the world after many people believe it.

Dream big and dare to fail.

10 minutes ago, Matic said:

As we have to do work for exploring the discussion board which we will have to share and comment on it a lot which will enlarge the showings list of this forum 

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

8 minutes ago, zahidhasan said:

I think it’s a very good forum. It’s getting more and more popularity day by day. Though your thinking is positive but I don’t think so.if this forum stop paying its will be a very shocking .this forum users show their less interested.

Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusism