Whales are Playing - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Whales are Playing

normal move for bitcoin allthese years its movement stay as we knew before and these is just a normal one but the last price that drop from8200 to 3750 is really unusual at all.

Whales are the Bigger investors in the crypto world. Due to the whale movements price of the Bitcoin sometimes get highly affected.I have some really unpleasant experience on the Bitfinex exchange that a whale decided to sell his huge crypto holdings to give the massive price change in the market. 

Whales are not to blame for the current drop in bitcoin value. Price reductions are the effects of the economic crisis and the coronavirus epidemic. No whale can so affect the cryptocurrency market.

1 hour ago, andrehol said:

Whales are not to blame for the current drop in bitcoin value. Price reductions are the effects of the economic crisis and the coronavirus epidemic. No whale can so affect the cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin has an effect on reducing the level of sales and market transactions. if it gets quiet then the price will go down considerably.

Whales always fight the world's aspirations for encryption. There must be a new policy to address all external influences that cause concern and loss of confidence in encryption around the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its not new in crypto market its always happens big whales always manipulate bitcoin prices, but now its huge difference to pump and dump of bitcoin prices, so all investors of bitcoins don't panic and sell in low prices, just follows this game when you think its right to sell then decides what to do.

Whales are real and they do manipulate the price of bitcoin sometimes causing it to rise or drop quickly for their personal gain and the problem is its difficult to control them because they hold a large amount of crypto.

On 1/22/2020 at 4:36 PM, Opinder said:

Crypto market is highly effected by whales. These suddenly high changes in the price directly tells us the whales activation on the exchanges. I think crypto would be manipulated by whales forever. In future more whales would be in market.

Whales are the market they have the ability to move there market and turns out the price as they wish

I think Yes it is very much manipulate in price of bitcoin yesterday we all expecting that btc goes to 10000$ but it dumped from 9130$ to 8500$ and now again dump in price so be careful. 

no its really very hard for whale to manipulate USD/BTC by single whale , it might have to suffer big loss due to it , so from my point of view that was a normal market and whales did nothing to effect the price of btc

BetFury                                                   

Yes, we are used to that. In the recent crisis caused by the Corona virus, Bitcoin collapsed from $ 11,000 to about $ 3,700 in just a few days. They are manipulating its price.

On 3/9/2020 at 12:49 AM, Samer mostafa said:

Well my friend .. This is the uncle’s identity in the world of cryptocurrencies ... In fact, this matter has become accustomed .. For me, I do not take risks in such situations. I think that sitting and watching fluctuations is better than incurring losses I cannot bear ... You have to look even Things calm down a bit

yeah i also agree that is the strategy best in oder no to face losses in the crypto market, you really need to make clear analisis befor driving into putting your money into any investment. as prevention is better than cure. 

I will be so very much glad to knwo or get some more clues and information about this whales in the world of cryptocurrency, please can anyone be helpful to my request?

On 16.02.2020 at 19:13, SHoogen said:

I think too that they are playing now. 10% in a day and now we lost most if it now. Its so easy for them to manipulate the market.

You're right. The price at the minimum I believe will hold until the whales get a certain number of coins at a low price. And then growth is possible. My personal opinion.

The whales always pumps from time to time. The price of the current bitcoin is around 7k. But the price was 6k yesterday. Sometimes it pumps around above 1 k per hour. So the whales are not stable always. They just like to play with the price always. Let's see what happens. 

Whales have even increased in number as it was in 2016 according to what I read on cointelegraph, let us expect more manipulations. 

If the whales control the market, it will be very difficult to make a profit. They dominate the market in such a way that no one gets up. He is usually a signal to trade. By which the price of every currency in the market goes down. The whales are now playing in the market and giving signals before they come to market.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:06 AM, Roomi said:

It is looks like whales are fighting today as bitcoin dumped with $500, after that it further dumped from 8750 to $8450 in just only 20 minutes and again pumped back to $8720. It is straight forward manipulation is going on. What do you guys have views about, how can these whales could be controlled not to ruined market.

Whales plays an important in manipulating the price of the bitcoin. As they hold the a larger number of bitcoin that actually impact the price of bitcoin. Because of its high volatility predictions can't be made. 

Yes, whales play in the market and make profits from it. This is the law of the strong jungle and sea. The poor eat and control everyone.

Life is great and enjoy it

Whales cannot be controlled if they still have the larger proportion if the supply of the existing bitcoins, as this advantage which they have can't really be seized from them, it's jus a matter of watching what they want to do with how the price is going to move

I guess that only government can control such big users as whales because we as common users cannot do anything to prevent their total control of the market.

The cryptocurrency market has witnessed large fluctuations in prices this year and was caused by many circumstances, including whales manipulation of prices in addition to the spread of the Corona epidemic all over the world and also the approach of the half event, but everyone expects that the price will rise again very soon

BetFury                                                   

The whales cannot be controlled to not ruin the market. In actual fact if we consider the crypto market the whales are the most influential when it comes to the price of bitcoin and another other crypto for that matter. Since it is a decentralized system and there is no way to predict the market other than on supply and demand whales have the power to manipulate the market at will and this cannot be controlled by any one person and that is what makes teh market so volatile and makes it possible for day trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If you want to fight them you have to become one of them and this will not suffice you for that and I do not think that there is a possible way for that and I do not mean it is impossible but since they control the market in their own way then you will have to follow their steps or you who will become the loser

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: