Whales are Playing - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Whales are Playing

they always do it, they manipulate the market, if they meet several whales they can cause ups and downs, they have great power because of the many crypto they have.

Digital currency is like that it always goes with ups and downs .  The whales are doing their best to manipulate the bitcoins  

Yes brother recently bitcoin price upto 10000$. And its still goin to higher then higher. And every crypto going to high i don't know why. I think crypto future is very bright. 

Earnings or loses within minutes, but a correlation for the recent spike in spending over the next 500 US dumps .More and more people want and earn more crypto in a short period of time then they transfer these types of games

I don't why some whales make this behavior. Because in their movement it can take the price in low value again. So I think whales purchase many coins to control the price.

19 hours ago, Hulasatu said:

Bitcoin cannot be marketed by the book as with the approaching of the bull run, these whales are in receipt of every part of of this to prevail on rich.

Yes my friend, I believe that Bitcoin is not marketed except through the Internet. As for the book, this is very, very difficult

46 minutes ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

If you are whale and you are looking for more ways to look for money you will know the reason why whales do such. To look for more money. 

But is this movement have also a downfall? Because too much coin can lead to low price like too much printing of paper money. Is my analogy correct? Please kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Interface User
Addition of Some Ideas

The Pope did not become controlling, because they are a very nice game, which for a while is a very nice game, which does not appear to be poppy and the presence of his heartfelt first wife with the masses.

With the ongoing spike in the ongoing 500USD dump expenditure, not just the whale playing market is new, and even Bloomberg has a connection.

I agree, they are the reason why the price of bitcoin is suddenly increasing then suddenly fall. As of now the price of bitcoin is decreasing, they are just playing with us making us to believe that there is a near incoming bull run. We should get used to their movement because if we easily believe about them we might lose our money for selling early.

When a large whale sells large amounts of assets and if a whale buys large amounts of assets it means that there are 2 sides namely a down or up graph. When (supply) is higher than (demand) the pope will make a bearish chart and / or vice versa. The Pope has a role in bitcoin and altcoin trading to manipulate temporary prices in the chart to enter either the bearish or bullish sides.

Yes whales got a high profit ever for a fractional change in the price as they invest a massive amount of money. Hey are the most powerful & I influential elements of crypto ecosystem.

On 20.01.2020 at 01:50, Roomi said:

I actually have not opening any trade yet as i know i have a little portfolio and if due to whales manipulation i have rekt out i will loss my hard earned money. So i prefer only to collect some free money.

Also this idea good...because if we put our earnd money in risk..because  we want to increase our money..the result will be so hard..it is possible to lose all what i workd hard to collect in just minuts

On 1/20/2020 at 1:36 AM, Roomi said:

It is looks like whales are fighting today as bitcoin dumped with $500, after that it further dumped from 8750 to $8450 in just only 20 minutes and again pumped back to $8720. It is straight forward manipulation is going on. What do you guys have views about, how can these whales could be controlled not to ruined market.

This is actually something we all know.  The big investors we call the whale usually prefer to set these traps to finish the money of small investors and to earn that money.  This is actually something we are used to in all areas of the economy and in every market, but it is easier to control prices in the cryptocurrency markets.

• +2 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:57 PM, duncun007 said:

whales always play with us in the market and we saw how they pushed the price up to 10k and dumped it to 7k and then once again dumped it to 6500$ just to pump it again to 9000$

All you pointed above are profitable trade set ups except for the traders that do not know what they want from the market.  I think we should be thanking whales instead for the risks they put their money through in order to bring about those changes in price. 

4 hours ago, Aaronbako10 said:

I didn't really cotton on something about your question, it would be careful if you might account for to me the question, I didn't get the picture pardon? he was playing, I'm sorry? you unkind by before a live audience and if you get the picture I beg your pardon? is operational at that time each one will resolution you with a well brought-up option.  Can you give, in fact, I sort out not empathize your question.

Eagles always ay with the the new people. Their is no shocking news.

unfortunately it's true, every time there are these big price changes it means that whales are making big transactions to manipulate the market, in this way one cannot organize neither investments nor trading for a long period

Manipulations are present in all financial markets in the world, but Crypto has more degrees. Whoever has the largest amount of money in Crypto is the biggest controller.

I do not know much about these whales, but I hear about them that they control the price as they want and no one can control it, and please tell me more about this topic.

Well-known whales include Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin's mysterious creator(s) who is thought to have at least one million Bitcoin. The Winklevoss twins, Tyler and Cameron, were at one given time estimated to own 1 percent of all Bitcoins in existence.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:36 AM, Roomi said:

It is looks like whales are fighting today as bitcoin dumped with $500, after that it further dumped from 8750 to $8450 in just only 20 minutes and again pumped back to $8720. It is straight forward manipulation is going on. What do you guys have views about, how can these whales could be controlled not to ruined market.

i don't know about that because I am new here in crypto world. And i am improving my knowledge through this forum about crypto world. This forum helping me a lot.. 

A whale gradually performs this strategy by raising a certain currency, usually for several days, causing significant prices to rise in the trading charts, a common strategy for whales to manipulate the cryptocurrency market

Well In my opinion, these whales might have something to do with the price manipulation of bitcoin causing the market to go bear market. SEC should make a move to control this manipulation that affects the btc market in general and they should be held liable for what have they done. In the event where SEC could mininmize such manipulation, definitely btc market will recover soon in the coming months. My thoughts..

Whales plays big role in the market,they are known for having huge amount of bitcoin that affects the price of certain coin when they sell or buy. So changes in price sometimes is because of them.