Making the most of Crypto Knowledge - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Making the most of Crypto Knowledge

I think any thing we do on our life is very very important to have some knowledge ans the same happens with cryptocurrency, if you want to do thing good and to success on this adventure of cryptocurrency income your need to investigate more and learn more and search more about crypto.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Knowledge is power of earning without specific knowledge of the market we cannot earn anything from the market so aware about the risk of the market and do trend trading and earns profits. 

• +1 1

Before we start or dive into something we must collect or know some of the basic knowledge that is needed especially in crypto, you can not just start investing without knowing how you can make your money give you profit. Or like in this forum, you can not just reply in a topic if you don't know anything about it because your post will not be helpful.

i think for me i always make use of my crypto knowledge and its actually whats helping me make profits and i hope this keeps happening until im rich from crypto

On 1/19/2020 at 5:58 PM, Oluwaseun said:

Perhaps this is the time for any individual yo make the most of the knowledge available in the Crypto world. Having said this, it will be important to note that not all knowledge are profitable though. This forum can also help with lots of Crypto knowledge in the long run though.

This forum can help since a lot of members are trying to provide accurate information from validated sources and from their knowledge and personal experience. I agree that Crypto knowledge will help us in the long run and I'm always trying to learn and also provide my thoughts and experience. 

Knowledge comes with the cost of time so we better spent our time the best way possible.

On 1/19/2020 at 9:28 PM, Oluwaseun said:

Perhaps this is the time for any individual yo make the most of the knowledge available in the Crypto world. Having said this, it will be important to note that not all knowledge are profitable though. This forum can also help with lots of Crypto knowledge in the long run though.

I didnt exactly get the message you want to convey but according to my understandings , crypto talk forum is a place where you can gain more knowledge about the crypto currencies and about the forums. It profits every users and also pays every users for them to share thier thoughts and news about crypto world. 

All knowledge is of value. And knowledge on cryptocurrencies maximizes the value of the time that we've spent. The more we acquire the more value we extract. It gives an opportunity to everyone to get involved with, still it needs in the beggining a lot of time so people that are new understand some fundamentals. Otherwise they will always be lost and an easy target for scammers.

I think it's really hard to get the knowledge out of the forum discussions. I would rather see polls or research reports on crypto than just talking and discussiions. Facts instead of feeling.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 1/21/2020 at 6:10 AM, juma1 said:

Yes knowledge in cryptocurrecy is very important and easy to locate and find out and what really happens is that you get to learn more on Trading and investment and later make use of it 

Yes you are right we need to learn about both cryptocurrency and trade/investment.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, not everything you learn or know is considered successful and useful, and for this you must choose your sources of information carefully in order to achieve benefit from them and I see that this forum is one of the best forums that will benefit from a lot of information about crypto

THINK POSITIVE

To become a good trader one must always learn and read the articles regaeding the crypto..it is the key of success in the crypto field or any other field.and one must always upgrad their self according to the conditions

You should keep a track of price movement of all the coins you are holding. Then use your skills and knowledge to determine which can be profitable. 

On 1/19/2020 at 11:58 PM, Oluwaseun said:

And we should have extend our efforts to achieve that knowledge. This knowledge will help us to our success for our future. Gain knowledge. Digest it, and use it wisely on your life.

nMvFbuZ.png

It is best time to learn more about crypto because it is starting period of crypto and it would be used everywhere in near future. Also this forum is best source of learning real knowledge from people's experience. Crypto is too much deep technology so it required lots of knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Information is power, If you want to be successful or powerful, just keep yourself informed. This forum provides a great deal of good information, and if you go through it and find the post which are meaningful, those acts like real nuggets of gold. But you have to be patient to go through the post.

Full agree with you here there are a lot of informations you can  benefit of it but also there are a lot of beginners whose don't know anything and greeting information from unreliable sources so be careful 

To get the greatest knowledge about the crypto currency is to read articles and should be aware of current rates and values if the coins and should always be attached to the crypto currency.

Yes, a lot of knowledge is gained in this forum but not all of them are useful for those in this forum and in this forum we discuss Cryptocurrency and the problem is broken down together by posting.

Yeah this forum provides lot of opportunities to learn about crypto currencies like bitcoin etherum or litecoin etc.This forum also provides information about investment in crypto.

Learn more about Cryptocurrency from articles to making more knowledge.You can learn more and gain more knowledge

My knowledge is what makes me hard to scam and make me earn more, so i think i'm making the most of it.

This forum gives really good knowledge for me to invest right because this forum members gives wonderful suggestion to avid loss and gives useful ideas when I joins forum really I have no knowledge but now I gain some knowledge about currency and earn money also 

As we know, knowledge about cryptocurrency in this era is an important part for people because advanced technology without the support of sufficient human resources will also be in vain.  The problem is how to get this knowledge to the global community of the world, not just the community.

• +1 1

Working on crypto requires a lot of knowledge about crypto. Without knowledge, you will not be able to acquire merit and it is a great risk to trade.

• +1 1