Making the most of Crypto Knowledge - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Making the most of Crypto Knowledge

You are right this forum is not only pays us for making posts but giving us knowledge that helps us in long term like businesses related to crypto currencies , So dont just write post but gain all the knowledge provided by the topic creator and the posts makers .

I find all knowledge useful but some is about later and not know. For example we should know that quantum computers can break the Bitcoin encryption very easy but this is knowledge about many years ahead of our time and we don't need to look into it further right now.

• +1 1

Does it matter if knowledge can help us immediately or later? It will still be helpful so if we get knowledge that can help us after two years in something that can happen it will still be helpful, although we might have forgoten the details.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is important no matter what. We have to learn a lot more even as experienced users and this way we avoid the dangers and find the good opportunities. I expect to learn a lot from cryptotalk and also give everything I know to all members.

from my perspective i will say that crypto forum is one of the most finest forum to earn and learn from it.You can learn a millions of knowledge about this platform very easily and also can share your thought with others.

On 1/20/2020 at 3:21 AM, Great Commander said:

Information gathered by different members could become obsolete anytime so it's a good idea to keep uptodate to any changes. 

It is good to be always updated when a new trends emerge we should not only narrow our knowledge in this forum rather we should always make research on other platform as well.

The forum for me has been a relevation. I knew nothing about crypto before I joined and now I have learned so much that I talk to my friends and they are looking at me and think I'm an expert. Of course I always explain that they should join crypotalk too and learn a lot from this forum and yobit exchange to learn how to trade. I hope they will join soon but they wait to see me earn some money first.

• +2 1

Personally, when I first got into the court, I gained my first experience and discovered a lot of new knowledge in cryptocurrency, and made the first trades on which I can earn with the help of this forum.

the information that is acquired always has to be verified more than once and in this forum they can be helped with that, at least one more verification always is necessary to do that tpos of things with the information without endorsement that there is in Internet 

On 1/20/2020 at 6:52 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes, this forum helps us a lot, not only the benefits we get but also the knowledge we can get here.  We can discuss here and help each other.  Yes for me the presence of this forum is very useful.

sharing endless information about crypto world on forums like this makes us stronger ans smarter. trading with knowledge is the key for a successful trading in this market.

That's right, knowledge is something fundamental in the world of cryptocurrencies, and this forum is a good contribution to that knowledge, I have really found very informative old posts about things that I did not know.

• +1 1

Knowing as much as possible about this crypto world, is and will continue to be a powerful tool to keep up-to-date on the latest technological and financial advances. Crypto world is rapidly progressing, then forums like Cryptotalk play a crucial role when it comes to further one's knowledge and getting to know the latest innovations in this world.

The most important thing we have is the knowledge that we can add to ourselves, and we must be careful with this because as you say, not everything is profitable and not everything is 100% true, and experts can also be wrong like us. I also found this forum very useful, I found all kinds of very valuable information both in new posts and in older posts. It is always good to be able to study everything they offer us and take advice from people who know more than us. This forum is the best I have found in recent times.

Taking full advantage of cryptographic knowledge you can obtain the greatest economic benefits of the cryptocurrency market, for that you must study and investigate everything you can about it.

If this is the time to fill yourself with knowledge of cryptocurrencies since this is the future and with this you can get many profits just by investing in cryptocurrencies.

I totally agree with you brother, but I think you need to explain why it is good to expand our knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Everyone, absolutely everyone should learn and thoroughly investigate this entire world of cryptocurrencies simply because it is the future! and each of us are pioneers!

This forum is good knowledge, but also we gonna look to other crypto curency forums, and then share to each other, we learn when we lift up each of us, otherway we gonna look some good books on amazons or ebays thats good move to forward.

No doubt, every coin is not profitable. Some coins are only released to alter prices of potential coins.To understand this experience in crypto world is required. That's why gaining crypto knowledge is very important

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am find a lot in the Cryptotalk forum and better my knowledge from this, but I am not very read well what you are want to make this point about, we are learn and this is make us better know more about where to invest if I am think correct. This will be very good for all to do.

• +3 1

In my opinion everyone needs to begin study of cryptocurrencies right now before it is too late. If someone does not care then he is taken by the wind and lose the best opportunity to be early in and will buy a lot higher later. It will not be easy at all the next years. Even if you don't know anything, just hold any amount of Bitcoin you can. Even small like 0,01 BTC in your wallet. 

• +1 1

On 1/19/2020 at 9:43 PM, Oluwaseun said:

Perhaps this is the time for any individual yo make the most of the knowledge available in the Crypto world. Having said this, it will be important to note that not all knowledge are profitable though. This forum can also help with lots of Crypto knowledge in the long run though.

I am increasing knowledge to create the posts in this forum. I have to acquire so much information before replying to topics. I am also working to create some good topics in this forum. 

• +1 1

Knowledge of crypto needs to be used for trading, because without knowledge crypto trading will not work, there is a lot of knowledge that must be learned to be able to trade. For example, the type of coin to be traded, analysis, price, and many others. The world of crypto is huge, so we have to learn little by little.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are right mate, this crypto forum is a forum where you can learn and acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency, and also the earnings which is also important to us. 

Cryptocurrency knowledge is vast and Cryptotalk helps because it has people here that have experience and I think there is so much to earn except from the participation in the Cryptotalk campaign as the best reward is the acquitition of knowledge.

There are lots of forum in this world. I think crypto is the best forum in world because it provides opportunity not Only  to gain knowledge but also provide to make money.