Help. Is blockchain a wallet? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Help. Is blockchain a wallet?

There is a blockchain wallet. However you must be confusing the two because blockchain the technology that is used for crypto, but on the other hand it is also a company that has a crypto wallet and exchange system. I woudl highly recommend this wallet as it is able to offer good security to store your crypto and also because it is able to provide you with quite low transaction fees.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The blockchain is not a wallet, but a blockchain is used to protect the wallet. Blockchain wallets keep pace with current technology and make transactions easier. Trying to improve crypto by joining different companies. It's not a wallet.

You only face a problem with the naming, there is a portfolio called Blockchain which is definitely excellent, but there is also a technology called Blockchain, which are two completely different things, read topics in this regard to understand more.

Blockchain is not a wallet. Blockchain works to protect the wallet. Keeps pace with blockchain technology to protect our transactions and wallet passwords. The number of scams is very low. It's not a wallet. Just a source of technology.

I think you confused by the names of block chain is technology behind bitcoin, and they launched wallet also their we store our crypto coins i n safe and secure way, because block chain release wallet address private key and public key to safe our account, so many peoples use this wallet.

2 hours ago, Laboni said:

Blockchain is not a wallet. Blockchain works to protect the wallet. Keeps pace with blockchain technology to protect our transactions and wallet passwords. The number of scams is very low. It's not a wallet. Just a source of technology.

We have a wallet named blockchain, he might be confused about it, we have a blockchain which is a network that stores all form of transactions, data without any accessible by any person

Basically blockchain is a technology which is used for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but yes there is also a blockchain wallet which works same as many online crypto wallets. These two are different things don't mix them with one another.

As of in the crypto space, we have the tech of the blockchain and that of the Crypto wallet which bares the name of blockchain, as it's not like a wallet being dedicated and on any sort of blockchain technological advancement, as it's like other wallets like the Atomix wallet and so on as it's just on the use if the term blockchain

With the spread of this field, the first question will be asked about what is the blockchain or what it does and its goal. These questions are the most common in this field. Well, I know that it is a system in which all digital currencies operate and the first complex currency that begins with it is the bitcoin currency and is the data that is stored and preserved through a decentralized network. You should know that the blockchain system can radically change the current world that we know by redefining how we handle information and how we transfer values

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes blockchain. Com is a wallets and this wallets is working from many years but unfortunately we don't have much opportunity to this wallets we can store only three currencies on this wallets such as bitcoin, eth and xlm. But now many others wallets have much more currencies for storage.

Yes, it is the system that the cryptocurrency relies on, and you can keep the cryptocurrency through its own wallet, and there are many types of wallets.

Bitcoin is based on blockchain technology in its transactions, and there is also a blockchain wallet which is considered one of the most important portfolios in the crypto world because it is safe to store cryptocurrencies

Nop it is not a wallet. Blockchain is the technology that helps keeps records on every transaction being made on bitcoin and other related cryptocurrency and also helps secure the transaction but also we have Blockchain wallet as well and it's very protected. Infact it is the wallet am currently using. 

Actually blockchain is chain which is record lists and blocks and what you are thinking is not blockchain technology that is the blockchain wallet in which we store bitcoins and few more coins.

There is an electronic wallet called Blockchain that you can store your cryptocurrencies and use them safely
  But the blockchain is basically not a wallet
But I think the blockchain has to do with coin programming

You don't to be confused that blockchain is system which operate crypto currencies but there is also wallet name blockchain which is one of best online wallets. You can use it. 

Yes, blockchain is a wallet. In fact it is the best wallet because the security system is very good and we can even use this wallet to track the transactions of the bitcoin.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:10 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Is blockchain a wallet? I've heard it everywhere here in this cryptoworld.  Is a wallet the only function of blockchain ? or is there something more ? I'm confused. 

Blockchain is not a wallet and I think that wallet is different from a blockchain because blockchain I think is the system that is being used by those people that work in cryptocurrency and wallet is the place that you will store your money

Yes, blockchain is not a wallet it works to protect the wallet Blockchain makes transactions much faster and serves as a good wallet search for securing your money. Not just wallets but cryptocurrencies.

There are basically different types of wallets in the online world.  Of these, I like my blockchain wallet the most.  Because I believe this wallet will give you maximum security.  That's why you can definitely use this wallet to keep your coins safe.

I also need help on this , because when you look at things, there is a problem with how I could be able to identify this kind of a wallet, in real sense I saw it in a movie and it is pretty much different from any other so its important I am able to understand what is the difference between a block chain wallet and a wallet itself , I have the same question guys

the digital currency is plan as a square chain advances and blcokchain is fill in as crypto currncy wallet where you hold the own crypto coins and here you check the crypto showcase circumstance. This is the best for crypto client

transcation in Bitcoin or in other platforms occur by blockchain technology , we can used blockchain as a wallet also there we can store our Crypto asset . I also used blockchain wallet from longtime without any problem .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Its not only a wallet but its serve more than that, its a chain. Its record the chain of cryptocurrenc data. Its leading the wallet market by serving a best service to the consumers. And the most interesting thing is that the technology of the blockchain is so much advance than others.