Help. Is blockchain a wallet? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Help. Is blockchain a wallet?

Blockchain technology is a network of computers spread around the world and is responsible for regulating the movement of cryptocurrencies and their transactions and responsible for protecting currencies from fraud, but there is also an electronic wallet called a blockchain, which you use to save your money.

Actually,The Blockchain is a cryptocurrency platform that has wallet were you can send, receive, sell, store, exchange and buy coins of different currencies is available in that wallet.The transaction here is really simple and easy in terms of price transfer. In general, blockchain is popular wallet and old wallet launched on 2011. In fact, blockchain wallet for hold crypto currencies blockchain is very secure wallet.

No brother. the blockchain is a technique. And while browsing many websites on the Internet, you undoubtedly encountered many explanations or labels regarding this technology, there are those who describe it as a technical revolution, and there are those who see it as a new generation of the Internet, or an innovative coding system.

• +2 1

Block chain is a network and also a wallet on the the btc works as the coin that's is to be done for transactions for the sender & receiver. Block chain is a very high & huge network that is under the control of the CEO & admin of the team.

• +2 1

Blockchain is a very wide technological advancement that entails lots of things, However, there is another wallet that is called blockchain which is one of the most used and trusted cryptocurrecy wallets available today, so don't confuse the two. They are different things with the same name.

A blockchain wallet is a digital wallet that allows users to manage Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies, while blockchain is the data that is stored and preserved through a decentralized network of computers.

No brother. the blockchain is a technique. And while browsing many websites on the Internet, you undoubtedly encountered many explanations or labels regarding this technology, there are those who describe it as a technical revolution, and there are those who see it as a new generation of the Internet, or an innovative coding system.

Yes, blockchain is a wallet where we will safe the coins and then transfer that coin to another wallet but in blockchain not every coin will safe just some 2 to 3 coins will be stored like BTC, ETH, LTC not all type of coins.

My friend, Blockchain is a technology by which Bitcoin is sent and received, and transactions are recorded across all devices that run on the blockchain, but there is a cryptocurrency wallet called the Blockchain Wallet.

Blockchain is a technology where we can send and receive cryptocurrencies and it is best wallet so don't afraid about blockchain . Blockchain is best real legit and secure wallet where we can send and receive with easily and it is easy for use.

This is really one of the most confusing question to the new members in the cryptocurrency world, i also don't know about this untill, so this will be in benefit of all the beginners in the forum, thank you for raising this useful point.

Yes, there is a wallet called Blockchain, other than that term that we hear about it being the technology of transferring money between wallets. It is a wallet and one of the safest wallets in the history of cryptocurrencies.

Since it can be used to transfer funds from one wallet to another then i will say "YES",  Blockchain is also an online wallet and it is a system where process all cryptocurrency transaction, because Blockchain technology is the best and the first who start processing those transaction in cryptowold.

In fact, I heard that it is a good and safe wallet for storing digital currencies, but I did not try it myself. For me, I use the yobit wallet, which is safe and secure, and I used to work on it.

No, my friend, blockchain is a very wonderful technology, with many functions and fields, and it has its own wallet, and by the way, it is one of the best and most secure wallets. I advise everyone to use it.

Crypto currency uses blockchain technology for storing and transaction. There is also a wallet that is called blockchain which is one of the biggest, best and safest wallet in the internet. I hope my answer solved your confusion.

Dear friend,The blockchain wallet is an app or web based wallet created by the blockchain itself.Blokchain system wallet is very safe and suitable for us to use in matters of saving coins.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

No, it is not so, you can think of the blockchain as a series of operations between more than two members to exchange resources between them, and through it you link information and steps with each other and give a copy to each subscriber, With no basic version, and through it you can do your mining.

Greetings brother, the blockchain is not a wallet, it is a technology that allows virtual currencies to be decentralized, this means that people, companies, or banks cannot have dominion over them, which is why it allows their transactions are safe, simple, and reliable.

I really didn't have any knowledge about block chain. Thanku all for sharing such amazing contents. I will try to abide the rules and steps you have explained . Guide us all as we all need it at this time of crisis.

Dear it is a technology related technology and Blockchain is a wallet for some encrypted currencies when exchanging. Your currency can be saved there or withdrawn as the Blockchain wallet is commonly used. It is considered the best at this time and another portable wallet, PlayStore, has also been used

Through my modest knowledge of blockchain technology, it is an advanced wallet for storing cryptocurrencies, and its most important features are security, reliability, and ease of trading, and the cost fees are low compared to other applications

Yes dear off course blockchain is a wallet. we can save our cryptocurrencies in this and we also use them for deposit or withdraw of our money it allow all bitcoin transaction. Dear you can find more about it on here web by writing blockchain.com in your browser.