Are You Sell Your Bitcoin Now - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Are You Sell Your Bitcoin Now

I think I am going to hold it for long-term because bitcoin has very bright future and I will do some investment in altcoin like matic one zilliqa siacoin ethereum and Tron 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:09 AM, MCSGlegend said:

No, I'm not selling my bitcoin right now, I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise to $ 15,000, and only then will I sell the all satoshi that I have on the exchange.

You are on the right way and l advice to collect more coins. That is why it is the best time to wait price increasing, there are few days to happen BTC halving and after the halving you can make better amount. Because of that just not to sell, keep collecting BTC. 

No, in my opinion it's a good time to store your bitcoin.. I believe in that, the price of bitcoin will increase after the halving.. But it may take a long time! Maybe a year!

now it's a good chance to sell bitcoin because it's price is good ! but I think if you can wait so it's better because many reports talk about a pump in bitcoin price at the next few days !

On 5/13/2020 at 8:17 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

You are right, the is not the best time to sell bitcoin, the price seem too high for now, and we can think so but the price to increase. Focusing on the market chart willl help to know the right time to sell. 

If we come to the gold equation, and that means the market cap of Bitcoin equals the market cap of gold, which I think is quite logical, we can easily see the price flying through the years in six digits.

I will not advise you to sell your Bitcoin, now it is after halving and that is one of the reason for bitcoin to rise in price and also you should hold for long time.

On 5/13/2020 at 7:00 PM, AmjadBydn said:

now it's a good chance to sell bitcoin because it's price is good ! but I think if you can wait so it's better because many reports talk about a pump in bitcoin price at the next few days !

Waiting for a better price is good if you have the capability to analyze the market, this will give you room for better profits, but it you are panic it is better you should sell it

I sell my bitcoin at the first good profit I make and I will not wait for it to climb further because I do not like to wait for the long term

Life is great and enjoy it

Selling bitcoins in a right time will bring good profits always. If you have bought some bitcoins a long ago with the cheapest price then it is the best time to sell it. But uf you have bought some now then you have to wait a little longer so the price goes high and you can have some profits. That's how the buy sell things works. So timing is quite necessary in this matter. 

• +5 1

I am newbie here. And still I have no bitcoin.I thought the forum will give me some btc for working here. After joining here ,it seems like they stopped paying btc and going for talk token. So let's see how much Worth this token will be. Then maybe I can put a smile in my face. I don't held some byc for now that's why. 

I am a newbie so please let me understand the forum correctly. Help me finding it. 

Many people earned much bitcoin from crypto talk forum first campaigns which are started from September 2019 to 15tj June 2020 and simple earnings with post work but now payment also made in talk token it means no clear price of it. 

We all see that bitcoin is still down in the Cryptocurrency marketplace with that I will suggest you hold your bitcoin and see what it will bring along before the end of the year and I have the believe that it can reach $15,000 according to what some professional earlier said after halving, so I advise you to be patient for sometime.

• +4 1

It was very stupid move, but during all cryptotalk campaign I sold all my earned bitcoins and now I regret about it, because price of the main cryptocurrency rose very well and I could get 2 times more profit if I waited some more time 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, I sold my bitcoin in order to make some investments in the Yobit Investment Fund and I hope to make profits from these investments, and there are some satoshi that I converted into dollars in order to cover some family expenses

• +2 1

5 hours ago, kundupomi2993 said:

I will not make much profit by selling Bitcoin now.  I will get much more profit if I sell this bitcoin later when the market price of bitcoin will increase.

Thats right. Best to wait for higher. Holding is always the best strategy. Well unless you buy some extreme top after a two year bull run that ends up to $20k. 

• +3 1

Yes.  Of course, in my opinion, now is the right time to sell Bitcoin.  Because the market value of Bitcoin has increased a lot at present.  At present you can make huge profits by selling Bitcoin.

Once I have accumulated a lot of bitcoins, I transferred them from yobit and kept them on my personal wallet. Please be patient and wait for your profits to sell twice as much as the current

actually the payment system changed now but anyway if i had bitcoins i would prefer to hold them since their prices is increasing everyday and now i believe it may reach 20000$ by the end of this year

Cryptotalk is really give a good amount in bitcoin to its user in previous Campaign . I just used bitcoin that's I got from cryptotalk for trading and Staking purpose . I think this is really a great times to hold bitcoin for long-term investment till 2025 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/4/2020 at 2:47 AM, yato987 said:

actually the payment system changed now but anyway if i had bitcoins i would prefer to hold them since their prices is increasing everyday and now i believe it may reach 20000$ by the end of this year

Track the real time market momentum for Bitcoin to decide when to sell. I do not want to be a panic BTC seller at all as I always love to HODL it for a long-term investment purpose. You may get surprised but I still have BTC holdings which was purchased in 2017. 

8 hours ago, Sp19a1ma002 said:

No my friend at The now I not sell my bitcoin because  it's best for holding bitcoin with his because now a days bitcoin value is fluctuating and now a days I buy more bitcoin and safe with him and wait for the good time when it's value is high then I sell them and earn massive profit from this. Because it's a  more profitable coin in the crypto market.

@Sp19a1ma002 you are doing the right thing my friend because recently the btc price Don't become stable becuase its goes down from 11200 usd to 10200 usd few days ago but now again come up to 10900 usd.. For this btc pump and dump many trader's start to thought maybe we can wait for another btc bullrun so we must hold our bitcoin plus if possible Let's buy bitcoin..             

Bitcoin is also profitable for long time period. So holding bitcoin is such a great option for all of us because we dont know whats price of bitcoin in future?  We only know that bitcoin is more powerful crypto coin and its also gives us profit. Cryptotalk is best for earning satoshi, So earn it and hold it for epic income in future. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At the moment not, I prefer to keep it so then trade and get the profit when the price of bitcoin increases in the future