Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites.

I think people started hating faucet and all after they came across cryptotalk campaign. Because before that faucet and all are the platform which are giving some money. But due tor the rise in cryptotalk people started disliking other platforms. 

In fact, if you do not have a larger number, you are wasting time, my friend, because you will need more time to get at least $ 1. I have been working for 10 days only, to complete 0.01 on the PTC site, but since the beginning of recourse to roads, more profitable, it is better to move away. About her and learning to invest is what you can make good profits from

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Because they deserve to be hated. They scam people not of their money but their time and effort. They promise very attractive rewards from their sites but infact it will take you weeks just to earn your first dollar and over that the withdrawal fees are also set too high sometimes. They only pay good if you have a lot of naive referrals otherwise the owner is the only person earning from faucets or PTC sites.

468x60-3.png

I find taps and mobile apps are a waste of time, I've tried them, used no less than 20 apps but the tap pays too little, the app only gives some super little money, or cheat. I earned 1 $ after 1 month, this amount worth wasting time.

On 19.01.2020 at 15:44, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

Well, you, as a beginner in cryptocurrencies, it may seem like a good income, but those who have been familiar with crypto for a long time are not enough, there is nothing to do without referrals, and it's true

It is considered a waste of time because there are other ways to earn more profits, you must learn about trading for a period of time and then enter and try the profits there, then you will find that these sites that you mentioned are a waste of time.

Faucet and PTC sites pay you really small amounts which is not profitable for you because you have to waste your more times on that sort of sites. Myself, I also hate such faucet and PTC sites.Site owners earn more than you get from them. 

There can be different reason for people not liking the faucets and also may be because there ia alone not enough to know the main reasons. If people are not willing to invest much, or maybe they have faced any loss. Anything can be.

I was see someone who says that faucets are earn more than claimers, they think that if claimer earn $1, they think the faucet earn $10 which is not true, so that's why people may be hate faucets.

2 hours ago, kirubel said:

Every owner earn more than the users, it sepose to be like that, all free earning sites pay for there users from where they make.

The owner earn more than the claimers because he collect profit from as all claimers, for example he faucet take 20% and 80% are being paid to many members, so thats why you can say that the faucet earn more. But if the faucet has only one claimer, thats means the claimer will earn more than the faucet because claimer will earn 80% and faucet will earn 20% only.

On 1/19/2020 at 9:44 AM, kirubel said:

I have posted on this forum so meany times, most of my posts are about faucets and mobile apps to earn free coins, but most comments on my posts are "faucets and mobile earning apps, and also ptc sites are wast of time and they just tell me they don't use free earnings, i don't know about them but i start my first earning from faucets and still i am using it. what did you say guys are faucets and ptc sites, mobile apps are wast of time?!

I like faucets, but they take more time to rich the minimum withdrawal, and its hard to find legit sites.

Because it consume a lot of time in withdrawal of money and there are scammers . And also it pays very less leaving us less fee so its not worth withdrawing money from there

Faucets and PTC websites are waste of time, they pay less than cryptotalk, you can't even make 5$ per week, they need more effort and you have to stay online to.collect bonus 24/7.

"We grow by lifting others"

Mostly people hate these because these things mostly scam people a lot. Faucets just takes the time of the persons and pay a very minimal amount. So no one wants to listen about such fraud things.

In the past there were some useful and honest sites which they give you a good amount of money .. But these days most of faucets sites are scam or giving you scam coins so this working is really useless for these days in my opinion..

4 hours ago, Magnom said:

In the past there were some useful and honest sites which they give you a good amount of money

@Magnom  I will give my personnal opinion. I started to collect from faucets in March of 2014. I was earning between 0.0005 and 0.013 BTC daily, depending of the period, the BTC price, the amount of referrals and the possibility to use VPN. For the example I will take the period of 1 March 2014 to 1 March 2016:

1 March 2014, BTC price = 560 USD

- highest price  675 USD

- lowest price  175 USD

1 March 2016, BTC price = 430 USD

Remember, I had sometimes hundreds of referrals and I was using VPNs. To illustrate my say, I will take an average BTC price of 250 USD and an average earning of 0.005 BTC daily. Let's do mathematics:

0.006 BTC x 100 Days = 0.6 BTC = 150 USD for 100 days = 1.5 USD per day... It speacks by itself...

People who worked without referrals and without VPN were earning 0.25 USD daily.

Note: People always forget the fact that faucets rewards are adjusted with BTC (for example) price. Since 2016/2017 VPNs are banned for all faucets. They also forget that people who make real profits with cryptocurrencies (except traders) are those who HODL (miners and faucet collectors)... Those who became riches with BTC mining are those who trusted in a future prices pump. They collected and stored BTC untill the value grows... That's why we always repeat "HODL IS THE KEY".

Now I will speack about PTCs. There is 2 categories: PTCs and GPTs. I started in 2006.

PTC = Paid-to-Click. You earn money by clicking on ads. Depending of the business model of a specific website the daily earning is between 0.01 USD and 0.09 USD.

GPT = Get-Paid-To. It's an advanced kind of PTCs that integrate offerwalls (surveys/tasks). You can potentially earn some great amounts of money daily (if you do surveys or tasks) but you must find some suveys/tasks available for your country and your personnal profile!

CONCLUSION: Earnings from PTC / GPT / Faucets are slightly the same since 15 years but sometimes we find a nugget or a great opportunity. People who think otherwise are simply uninformed...

I posted a topic about a good GPT (YSENSE) where I earned more than 600 USD. You can find it in the "referral links" section.

There is 5 possibilities to earn money online:

1. Investment
  2. Referrals
  3. Knowledge
  4. Patience
  5. Luck

Without one of these factors, you are dead in the movie...

Edited by bitcoinb

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-