Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Why peoples hate faucets and Ptc sites.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:33 AM, kirubel said:

Faucets and ptc are crypto coin free earning methods, the sits gives you a little amount of coins like 15-30 satoshis per hour, and "ptc" stands for "paid to click" if you wont to use them i can provide there links, there are so meany sites that pays

Not only that but you will waste allot of time before you will have to earn a little amount of profit in the faucet and that is why I don't like using it

Of course, many of us seriously don't similar to Water filters since it's actually a squander of your energy, that they shell out little or no, it can be preferable to type in your buy and sell since it can be additional worthwhile.

People avoid the faucets because they do not provide a good payment as well as tired to use and show a lot of annoying ads and the matter is boring and tired without much benefit

THINK POSITIVE

1 hour ago, bentayebsalah said:

People avoid the faucets because they do not provide a good payment as well as tired to use and show a lot of annoying ads and the matter is boring and tired without much benefit

I have already used faucets and collecting coins through it was tiring and boring and until I found this wonderful forum I immediately stopped using it.

I think my friend that because this faucet or mobile the need a lot of time to just earn 4$ or 5$ , that in good , so the star working here and the earning a a good amount per month, so i think the the reason why people here don’t interesting about faucet or mobile phone.

Well, I like faucets and ptc sites and still use them daily. I think people hate faucets and PTC websites because they pay quite a little and you need to get minimum sum of money in order to be able to request a payout. Most people do not like to spent that much time and get a little - they want to sent as little as possible time but get as much as possible. I use them even without having any referrals but in case one is having a lot of referrals both faucets and PTC websites can be quite profitable.

That might be because some of tge members have tried that before and knows how it is that is why they always advice not to go for that since it is a waste of time 

Give me a💜if you like what I post 

I use PTC (Paid To Click) since my beginning and i just earn like 0.1$ a day it's just waste of time if you are using Faucets and PTC please leave that , You just spend you time!!

• Useful or interesting 1

According to as a rule up-to-date coinmarketcap around 1658 coins is obtainable but I think there are a delivery coins, which is not record in coinmarketcap. After 2020, we will let somebody have it a quantity of concept other coins in market.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:14 AM, Great Commander said:

Low amount of coins make it tiring and not profitable at all. Imagine waiting for the timer to runs out only to get a merley 1\8 of a dollar. 

Well, this is why many people hate faucets, for me i will prefer to do posting here in this forum instead to participating in faucets because that is such waste of time and here you can earned up to $2.5 which is good.

2 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

People who do not like sites are calling. They think that they are earning a lot of money from other business. So this is not good for the amount of calls to do I

They do pay a little that is why it is been hated because you aren't going to earn anything good from there.

14 hours ago, Idrislbz said:

Not only that but you will waste allot of time before you will have to earn a little amount of profit in the faucet and that is why I don't like using it

I like faucets because they give you free money, have you try earning free paypal money, they are so hard to rich 1$$ than crypto faucets,

On 3/23/2020 at 10:04 AM, Joymanna said:

From faucet and ptc sites we cann't earn as much we want. It's totally waste of time. We cann't hardly generate $100 usd within a month. Only if we have maximum audience we can do it. Otherwise it's too booring.

I know its boring but its free, and its so easy to clam your coins from faucets, that's why i like faucets.

Of course, many of us seriously don't similar to Water filters since it is actually a squander of your energy, that they shell out little or no, it can be preferable to type in your buy and sell since it can be additional worthwhile.

Faucets and PTC sites are made to fool people.They just earn using people and give them a very little amount.Sometimes they don't give any payment.

I don’t know properly about faucets or Ptc sites,i just a newbie and a learner in this currency sites,i just try to learn and work properly in this sites cause many friends are using this,and it’s so much friendly sites.       

On 1/19/2020 at 3:40 PM, kirubel said:

Thank you mate, this is what i am trying to say, all of us started from faucet and now we are blaming faucets. why we earn from it so we have to appreciate it

they charge massive expenses leaving us with very much less quantity of cash and the quantity of time spent to earn ,isn't in any respect well worth it.

Most people here have some suggestions on how to avoid it, especially for newborns through other simple tasks that you can earn for every one of the coinsAccording to what I know about the Prizerable, it is absolutely best to earn coins for payment.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:36 AM, kirubel said:

Yeah, the first problem is finding legit site, but we can earn from faucets more than 5 sites at a time, in that way we can make good money

most people begin from tap but whilst we find other approaches to earn we complain about it, it's not cool

Well I don't know much about the faucets site with my observation and research I heard it's a waste of time and so I don't really involved myself with them I avoid them because it doesn't worth the time spent.

Everyone in this forum needs to be very careful about cleanliness by properly washing their hands with soap and to not step out of their homes at such an adverse situation around the entire world for staying safe and this is just a reminder post.

Peoples hates because they did not get profit as well they want so on this platform they all get the profit via on this platform so they are regular here to work.