XRP as a payment method in Amazon - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

XRP as a payment method in Amazon

39 minutes ago, Dimba89 said:

I think this is very good news, Amazon has chosen Crypto Currency as its acceptance, Crypto Currency is the best currency in the world, you can now buy products from Amazon with XRP Coins

I really like the move, it makes buy so more easy on Amazon, using bitcoin for transactions could be with high feelings for transaction unlike ripple with as low as $0.1. 

• +1 1

This is actually very good news that  XRP has been chosen by Amazon as their payment method.  I agree with that.  The main reason is that we can pay our fees through a very small amount of fees.  XRP's fees are very low compared to Bitcoin.  A market so large that XRP has approved it is undoubtedly good news.  This news will be very helpful for many people.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

Buying using crypto currency is not recommended by the professionals because the value of crypto currency is very unstable that can end you up having a big lose of income when you use crypto currency as a payment method.

You are somewhat right that the value of the crypto currencies is not fixed and you can go up and lose money, but you are free and you have the option to buy from these sites using currencies or not

• +2 1

This is good news because if it is true we can buy from Amazon with XRP and it is good that the containment fees will be low and this helps us to save our money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, Brand1 said:

I hope that some other currency such as a currency will be added Bitcoin next to the Ripple coin in the future

It seems that fees are really important for the case of Amazon or other major distributors to accept a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin might have a chance again only if the Lightning Network is completed. 

I find this as a major drawback for adoption as a currency for retailers and merchants. To be fair as it stands today, I'd prefer to make all my daily transactions with XRP as well. And I'm one of the people that dislike Ripple and XRP.

I think we gonna see the world with cryptocurrency very fast because technology evolves very fast and amazon using XRP is good news and even we can earn profit due to hike and I think this coin is good for investment this year.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I heard that too! And I think this is really a very good decision on their part. Because, in this way, we can take into account the fact that Amazon actively undertakes to use cryptocurrency, and, accordingly, the blockchain system. And this can serve as an active development on the part of newcomers to the crypto world

On 1/19/2020 at 8:42 PM, Satya31 said:

From some news source i came to know that XRP is becoming as a payment method in Amazon. A very well known payment company called Bitpay supposed to set the Ripple as a payment system. This will be very effective if XRP become a payment method. We can make payment with very less fee and very fast. What do you say guys? 

Having XRP as the payment method is a good idea because it is one of the crypto currency that has a more stable value and if we use it in a payment method, we won't be worried to we can spend a lot in just a one product.

• +4 1

That's is great and welcome development to Crypto world and I hope other available company, industries and super markets to adopt or appreciate XRP too for payment of purchase. This will in Shortest way boost and enhance the promotion of Crypto coins world wide

• +2 1

Its  a great news for  all the crypto users, its  gonna be a great approaches to be a good future of the cyrpto. If Amazon accept the payment system then i think all the others will be follow the system soon and they will solve the security issues. 

• +2 1

Its really a good news for xrp user as well as crypto user because now many member will join in crypto currency from amazon employees as Their payment method NOW by xrp so basically they will try to trade their xrp to get some profit which will surely increase the trading volume of xrp and it price Will slowly increase up                 

• +3 2

On 1/19/2020 at 7:42 PM, Satya31 said:

From some news source i came to know that XRP is becoming as a payment method in Amazon. A very well known payment company called Bitpay supposed to set the Ripple as a payment system. This will be very effective if XRP become a payment method. We can make payment with very less fee and very fast. What do you say guys? 

In my opinion, payments that can be made at this time are not directly using cryptos such as XRP to amazon, but instead for purchasing Bitcoin Superstore gift cards that have cash value at certain stores, in exchange for XRP and other cryptocurrencies. So it's like using a third party to shop on amazon and not amazon that accepts XRP.

Actually Amazon acept xrp payment method for the shopping which gives many user to shop without any stress xrp payment method is awesome opportunity to us i really appreciate

• +1 1

Bitpay has xrp too? I do not actually use or know how Bitpay is used but I thought it was for Bitcoin, how you are not mentioning this and only xrp. Probably they added xrp lately but you should tell everything and not just talk about xrp because you own this only.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 19.01.2020 at 16:42, Satya31 said:

I'm wondering how the price in XRP will be calculated. Will it be calculated from the current quote? Or will it be fixed? Is Amazon afraid of cryptocurrency fluctuations? Although such a giant, on the contrary, will give more stability to the ripple

It would be interesting if these operations were carried out with XRP, it is a currency with few commissions, quite fast, it would be very effective

• +3 1

I have not read a lot about XRP only that it is controlled by Ripple some company in the United States. It is the fourth cryptocurrency in market cap and I've been told to stay away from this because it is centralized coin. If it is accepted by Amazon this is amazing news but I haven't heard that before but maybe the important thing we need to find is what is this Bitpay and how it works.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think this news is true, because Amazon is a very large company and cryptocurrency is banned in many countries, so I think this news is fake.

The news really looks like a fake for two reasons:
1st reason is the very fact that cryptocurrency is prohibited in many countries of the world, because of this, Amazon itself may be banned
2nd reason is XRP coin. I believe that Amazon analysts would be able to analyze the situation and would not have chosen such an unfortunate coin in my opinion...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

No wonder Amazon wants to receive cryptocurrencies in exchange for their products, xrp is a crypto managed by banks so it makes a lot of sense. I think Ripple will go up a lot when it launches spark.

• +2 1