What's the difference of mBTC to BTC? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

What's the difference of mBTC to BTC?

Mbtc is a smaller part of bitcoin like 0.001 is bitcoin is equal to 1 mbtc, so many peoples thinks mbtc and bitcoin is  same, but no mbtc is the smallest unit of bitcoin, but any how I have no full information iam also wait for proper information about this mbtc, our forum members share their comments and gain full information.

• Useful or interesting 1

mBTC is millibitcoin that's value is Equal to 0.001 Bitcoin , millibitcoin are accept by gambling as well some other websites , there is other unit is micro Bitcoin uBTC that's value is 100 satoshi .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The difference between btc and mbc
btc is the amount of bitcoin before the comma, for example 1111 bitcoin
And mbtc means the amount of bitcoin behind the comma, for example 0.1111mbtc

Life is great and enjoy it

Hello dear, the difference there its very simple to understand. mBTC/ milibit equals to 0.00100000 satoshi and one BTC/ Bitcoin equals to 1000 mBTC. Watch careful in this picture;

Milibit.JPG.01a4159afedb208d005a77b43563a642.JPG

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

mBtc is used for the short form of milibitcoin. It is equal to 0.001btc. But not every people actually know about it. It is an easy way to remember the proposition of the coin. And this terms are used to shortly call a number of amount at once. It is not another currency, it is only a term to refer a limited number of amount. also people use the uBtc word.  

mbtc is a part of Bitcoin and equals 100 thousand satoshi, meaning that 1mbtc = 0.001btc, and you must convert mbtc to Bitcoin and then send it to the Bitcoin address

mBTC is equivalent to a Millibitcion which equates to 1 thousandth of a Bitcoin and numerically represented as 0.001BTC. Similarly, uBTC is equivalent to a microbitcoin which equates to 1 millionth of a Bitcoin and numerically represented as 0.000001BTC.

If you have 0.4 mBTC and would like to know its value compare to BTC price.
11,762.60 at the moment and 1 mBTC equal to 0.001 BTC
So, multiply the 0.4 mBTC u having with 1mBTC which is 0.4 x 0.001 = 0.0004 BTC and its value will be 0.0004 x 
11,762.60 = 4.7048

• +5 1

11 hours ago, Mostakim694 said:

1000 mBtc mean 1000 Satoshi. mBtc and Satoshi are same. So mBtc and BTC is different.

No, this is incorrect. mbtc which is called millibitcoin is not the same as satoshi. 

1 satoshi = 0.00000001 btc

1 mbtc = 0.001 btc. 

Thank you all for your answers it is very well appreciated. This is why I love crypto talk I can engage with people and ask questions I don't know about and even explanation I know so little about.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

3 minutes ago, yoe88 said:

es el momento de comprar btc el 2021 btc se va a la luna 40mil digo yo que llegara el precio en el 2021

Please follow the rules or if you haven't read them yet go and read them. You can only post English on an English forum. Otherwise people could you pursue and you can get banned from crypto talk.

An mBTC, or MilliBitcoin, is equivalent to . 001BTC or one-thousandth of a bitcoin. You can also manually compute for it, if you wish, by multiplying by 1000 (e.g. the amount you wish to purchase x price per mBTC x 1000). If you would like to buy amount 0.3 BTC and mBTC price is 125 THB/mBTC.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been learning that there are already smaller official units for BTC, there is too much information about it and you cannot find which one to start reading. BTC is a world of possibilities open to all those who wish to undertake the financial digital world.

On 10/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, Hasan211 said:

An mBTC, or MilliBitcoin, is equivalent to . 001BTC or one-thousandth of a bitcoin. You can also manually compute for it, if you wish, by multiplying by 1000 (e.g. the amount you wish to purchase x price per mBTC x 1000). If you would like to buy amount 0.3 BTC and mBTC price is 125 THB/mBTC.

Thank you for explaining it precisely. Many people comment here and they all have different explanations of everything. So I don't really know anymore who to believe in but thanks anyways.

1 Bitcoin= 1 BTC and you can divide it into mBTC (so one thousand mBTC make 1 BTC) but I have no clue about the wallet but I don't consider them as different coint, just a smaller amount of it. 

11 minutes ago, Defim said:

Известный миллиардер и венчурный капиталист Тим Дрейпер похвалил Bitcoin Cash после недавней покупки актива. Он высоко оценил простоту использования монеты, а также возможность ее покупки. Дрейпер призвал своих последователей поступать так же. Видимо, поддержка Дрейпера вызвана тем, что сообщество BCH готовится к форку, спровоцированному предложением о финансировании инфраструктуры Bitcoin ABC (IFP), пишет news.bitcoin. Тем не менее, несмотря на продолжающиеся отчеты о расколе, крипто-миллиардер Тим Дрейпер все еще хвалит BCH и благодарит Роджера Вера “за это нововведение.”

No to disrespect but I made the topic that is on English language and there's a rule here on crypto talk that you couldn't reply on a topic with a different language. If you're new here and don't know the rules yet please read them because if you violated a rule other members of this community could report you and you can be banned one to three days from posting here on crypto talk and worst case scenario you can be banned permanently so if I were you I would edit my comment and if you can't speak English you can just delete it.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:31 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

1 mBTC (Millibitcoin) equals 0.001 BTC and 1 uBTC (Microbitcoin) = 0.000001 BTC.

These are different units of measurement for bitcoin. These units have been created to show people bitcoin has more value by removing zero from decimal numbers. For example, it is better to say an item costs 5 mBTC than to say it is worth 0.005 BTC! Those who are not familiar with bitcoin, may get confused by seeing a number like 0.00xxx! Most people have worked with fiat and when they see a number starts with zero, they might think it has a low value.

Thanks for this explanation. One of the best explanation as regards the differences between different bitcoin measuring units. I really understood it perfectly now. Kudos for such deep and indepth explanation. God bless you richly. Stay blessed

• +1 1

mBTC (Millibitcoin) means Bitcoin mini count coins, BTC is the main coin, we can understand that if the coin is BTC

• +1 1

These are different units of measurement for bitcoin. So there are no more different with currency. We can withdraw mbtc and btc also. So there have no different I think all are same so you can withdraw mbtc also.

Edited by Rakib408
I don't use fullstop.

A milibitcoin or mBTC is 0,001BTC. You need one thousand of those to reach one Bitcoin. It is not used a lot as a term for many years as we use the value of satoshi which is 0,00000001BTC. A hundred million Satoshi are worth one Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Actually mBTC is short terms of milibitcoin.We know that 1mBTC= 0.001 BTC.And BTC is short name or symbols of Bitcoin.If you want to know more about this you can take help from google.

• +1 1

One mBTC otherwise known as a millibitcoin is one thousandth of whole Bitcoin, or 0.001BTC at current market price,one mBTC Is worth $1.85 ,and people have been bolstering the mBTC idea well before one mBTC was dollar

mbtc is 0,001 of the Bitcoin or 1/1000th of the full BTC. It is also called miliBitcoin because it needs a thousands of these denominations to reach one Bitcoin. What is most frequently used is the satoshi denomination which is 1/100,000,000 of btc, and we frequently use satoshi to explain how much we own or want to make in terms of 1000 satoshi for example.

Edited by Sykkuno
  • +2 1

You don't need to confuse yourself as mBTC is not used and I don't know if it was used in early years but what we use today is the satoshi term. So remember what we mean by satoshi and familiarise yourself with exchanges, and always be on the lookout of how many zeros exchanges use as some can use even more than others.