Do you think Nakamoto had it all planned? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Do you think Nakamoto had it all planned?

We all here  now know and use bitcoin, but bitcoin changes as it grows and the prole changes with it, the governments too, plus is not likely to die anytime in the future, it is strong and yet open source, allowing other people to create more other cryptocurrency, which by their existence secures the existence of bitcoin.

There are many other things that are happening now that seems to have been long planned.

So tell me guys, do you thin all these and many more was all master planned by Nakamoto or is it all just lucky that bitcoin is what it is today?

• Useful or interesting 2

I think that he had most of it planned. He was hoping his plans would succeed and that Bitcoin would become valuable and adopted by millions of people, having thousands of nodes online and a secure network of huge mining power. He had planned the halvings and also understood that irretrievable Bitcoins would add value to the rest Bitcoins in existence. He left in 2010, when he acknowledged that adoption begun and that Bitcoin was about to reach publicity in major tech magazines and forums. He left, because Bitcoin had to be decentralized and a person in charge would make it look weak. I think that he had it all planned to the smallest detail.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

18 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

We all here  now know and use bitcoin, but bitcoin changes as it grows and the prole changes with it, the governments too, plus is not likely to die anytime in the future, it is strong and yet open source, allowing other people to create more other cryptocurrency, which by their existence secures the existence of bitcoin.

There are many other things that are happening now that seems to have been long planned.

So tell me guys, do you thin all these and many more was all master planned by Nakamoto or is it all just lucky that bitcoin is what it is today?

I dont think so he have any planned source. Bitcoin is just a sort of experiment for him i think, and when peoples get deep into blockchain technology they found this as a revolution and wonderful invention. So they create noise about it and spread this to the world.

• Useful or interesting 4

11 minutes ago, hmind said:

I feel like everything has been planned like this. And he also disappeared, including in his plans as well. Because when viewed from the news about information about Satoshi he really understood the world of economics and cryptography.

A challenging question, what about regulations and centralization of exchanges and crypto coins, did he foreseen this as well?

7 minutes ago, Jubayerjh said:

It was realized that adoption had begun and Bitcoin was gaining prominence in major technology magazines and forums.  He left because Bitcoin had to be decentralized, and anyone in charge saw it as weak.  I think that he had planned all these in the smallest detail.

Bitcoin has bypassed more than just centralization, it paved a way to other crypto paved a way to exchanges, were all these planed, or because necessary later?

Nakamoto created Bitcoin and he know all about Bitcoin but I don't know about sathosi Nakamoto. He had planned and now also he is planning new things for Bitcoin.

• +1 1

17 minutes ago, Jeet Narayan said:

Nakamoto created Bitcoin and he know all about Bitcoin but I don't know about sathosi Nakamoto. He had planned and now also he is planning new things for Bitcoin.

The guy does nit do anything about bitcoin now, so of course not he is not dong anything about bitcoin.

I'm not completely aware of this, but I guess Nakamoto didn't do all the planning, maybe he first thought about blockchain Bitcoin, and later he planned a blockchain and bitcoin with a team, which I think was not feasible for such a large project.

• +1 1

I think Bitcoin's plan for Nakamoto actually came to mind that before Nakamoto's Bitcoin creation, it was a thought and it has become a big coin as it has been used by various people in the midst of blockchain designation.  However, through this plan and Nakamoto, Bitcoin is actually getting a lot of good value in our cryptocurrency and everyone is giving Bitcoin good money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Most likely it is Satoshi, he was extremely lucky when he invented the cryptocurrency Bitcoin. Maybe Satoshi knew what would happen to Bitcoin and the assumption of further development. 

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

It seems that Nakamoto was thinking about everything, as I found a quote on his words about the banks, saying, "We have to insure the banks for our money and transfer it electronically, but they lend it in waves of credit bubbles, which are hardly part of the reserve. We have to secure them for our privacy, and trust that they are They will not allow impersonators to drain our accounts. Because their costs are huge, small payments are impossible. "

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yes it could be. Who is developing such a great technology, he could have definitely good planning behind it. But whats the reason behind he became mystery we dont know.

• +1 1

It was after many year of research and planning and integration of different algorithms we are seeing a coin called bitcoin. In the beginning nobody had the idea this would be so big and gather the whole world's attention.

I dont think that nakamoto planned it all.i think he was just only making a things impossible but suddenly it became possible and if nakamoto is a real person he was now the whealthies people in this world

No one came in thinking that we cannot succeed in this platform it is like and innovation that can be pass or failed and I think that Santoshi nakamoto has some vision that is successful in his and also other life with this 

I think nakamoto is a genius guy as he make such a coin that itself is a magical and also he kept in mind that its value should grow in future so he made it supply limited, I think which is perfect for existence of bitcoin for long time or forever.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

May be it was his plan.He set the motion and all things happened just he predicted .So now all we can imagine.but i look like this stage is set by Nakamoto.I hope this goes in good way does not ruin the world economic.

Everything has been planned by me in my opinion until now the plan is still running. Sathosi Nakamoto is indeed a very genius person as he said that Bitcoin is not ready for something this big.  but the reality is inversely Bitcoin is surprisingly unimaginable "said Ready according to Sathosi Nakamoto" Bitcoin would be?

• +1 1

Yes, I think these are some of the Satoshi Nakamoto's planned in advance. Because they are so difficult to do in a short time. And I think Satoshi Nakamoto is still handling crypto bitcoin.

Well, i dont think Satoshi Nakamoto have a planned about Bitcoin for the future. As i know in 2009 he invent Bitcoin its just for peer to peer payment only, not for trading like nowadays

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Certainly Nakamoto had planned many things in advance like total supply of bitcoin, block reward halvenings and miner fees to control inflation and to adapt bitcoin to the modern times but he couldn't anticipate all the events that has happened in the history of bitcoin. For example, he would never know that bitcoin price will sky rocket after each halving or how bitcoin can affect other coins. As a whole, I think Nakamoto has planned well to save bitcoin and guarantee its existence for centuries.

• +1 1

Nothing happens without a plan. I think Nakamoto had everything planned but now he's hiding his identity. No one can give him accurate information about him unless he wants to.

• +1 1

I don't believe he see that coming with all the latest improvements in crypto, with all the decentralization, with all the latest coins that are zooming in on daily basis. 

It seems to me that Nakamoto has planned cryptocurrency, and he has researched on this topic and discovered the digital currency, maybe many other later experts have given many suggestions and plans for launching the Unica cryptocurrency and blockchain system, but initially he thought of cryptocurrency from his own ideas. Did.